Parents

You are Special

"Now call me if there's anything wrong, go it?" Xiumin said handing Bunny her bag.

Bunny just nodded but there was a big grin plastered right on her face. Xiumin knew she was excited to dance for B.A.P she wouldn't stop talking to Jongup about is dance solo part. Also she kept talking to Yongguk about his collarbone, asking if she can poke it. When he did let her poke his collarbone, Bunny just exclaimed saying it was really hard and the real deal. Xiumin was very shocked by this behavior of Bunny, she was talking nonstop, like a real chatterbox. Xiumin was sort of jealous, he had to work really hard to get Bunny to even say yes or no to him but these two could make Bunny explode into laughter and excitement. 

"Okay have fun, ill be back later" he smiled kissing her forehead. 

He had walked her to the dance room that they were supposed to meet up at, but since he had his own schedule he couldn't watch her. Bunny walked into the room stopping to see that she was the only person in the room. Bunny shrugged and put her bag down on the side and took off her jacket. There was a radio on the ground so Bunny just plugged her MP3 player into it deciding to warm up while waiting. Soon enough the sound of Missy Elliot's Work it played. Bunny popped her shoulders and waved her arms before her body took whole control. Bunny diidnt know how many songs she danced to until she heard B.A.P's very own Warrior play.

Bunny didn't freestyle, instead she did the routine to the song putting in the added power and oomph that had caught Yoongguk and Jongup's eye. At the stomping and clapping rhythmic part, Bunny knew this part better than any other routine. She knew it so well because it was the only dance routine that she was able to get in one shot. She had very the video several time and dance with it to remember. Bunny got frustrated with it but had in the end gotten it down after a few tries. In the end where they shot Zelo, she just fell on her side she was Zelo and panted wiping sweat off her forehead. 

"Wow you're covered in sweat" she heard a voice say. 

Bunny leaned on her elbows seeing Zelo squat by her side with a cute smile. Bunny smiled back and got up about to wipe her forehead with the back of her hand until she saw a towel in front of her face. She looked seeing Himchan and deeply blushed taking the towel from him as he smiled down at her. Okay, Bunny might've freaked out when she saw her dancing inspiration Jongup but seeing one of her biases; Bunny was about to explode like an A-Bomb.   Especially Himchan, his aegyo melted her heart and made her look like Zelo's favorite cherry tomatoes. 

"Noona" Zelo sang. 

"Hmm?" She asked looking at the ramen head.

"Let me help you up" he smiled holding his hands out. 

Bunny gladly grasped them and pushed herself up with the help of Zelo, the overly grown fetus. Bunny couldn't tell you how short she felt next to Zelo seeing she barely went to his upper chest. Bunny swore, he didn't look this tall in the music videos, what the hey! But she just it up since Xiumin was also short too. Did that mean, her parents were short as well? Bunny stopped trying to remember. 

In the home she would briefly remember a woman and man coming to see her but would only stay for a few minutes. She remembered she had gotten all her games, game systems, and any other electronics fromm them. The nurses would always bring her boxes saying they were from her parents and the boxes always had gifts; laptop, Xbox, video games, PSP. Bunny couldn't remember if that man and woman were her parents, they would always ask if she liked her games and she would only nods and continue to play. What did they look like? Bunny never looked at then when they came, she was always playing her games or on her laptop. Bunny made a face only remembering fuzzy faces.

"Noona" she heard Zelo call.

She looked at Zelo seeing him give her a curious face. Bunny must have zoned out in the moment of thinking and shook her head putting on a smile. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm tired" Daehyun groaned laying on the floor. 

"Break!" Youngjae panted laying on his back.

"I agreed" another back up dancer said from the ground. 

Bunny panted taking drink from her water bottle. They had been at it for almost three hours now, it was only the first practice, how long were they gonna work us for? Bunny had long stripped out of her dark blue over shirt and grey sweats to her black under tang top and dark blue basketball shorts that were underneath her sweats. Actually almost everyone had stripped off some sort of clothing from jackets and over shirts to jeans. The guys luckily wore basketball shorts under their jeans but had mentally scarred Bunny. Everyone was sweaty, wet stains on all the guys shirts and tang tops. 

"Okay we'll take a break" Yongguk sighed. 

"Yes!"  A face planted Zelo cheered. 

Bunny took the towel Himchan had handed her and wiped the back of her neck and chest. Bunny took out her ponytail and retied her hair when she felt a cold object to the back of her neck. She yelped jumping and could only hear the abnormally deep chuckle of Yongguk. She turned to him and smiled a bit as he took a drink of water.

"How you holding up?" He asked.

"Oh I'm fine, just sweaty" she smiled wiping her collar bone.

"I think everyone's a bit sweaty, but practice e is almost over, you're doing good" he smiled patting her shoulder.

"Bye Noona, see you at practice" a retreating Zelo sang. 

Xiumin had come and pick her up after coming up to see the last dance take of the routine for the day. But he mentally flipped see some of the guys shirtless or in sweaty tang tops and basketball shorts. He flipped even more seeing Bunny was in her basketball shorts and tang top as well, meaning she had stripped in front of so many guys. And when, Zelo had used the end of her shirt to wipe his face, he freaked even more seeing Zelo had lifted up her shirt showing her flat soft belly to other guys and Zelo was about three inches from motorboating her. But at the last dance take when he saw her do the crotch grab part, Xiumin hissed unapproving at such a crude dance move. 

But in the car ride, it was silent. Xiimin had played music but it was silent for the most part. Bunny thought about earlier, about her parents. She was still wondering if that man and woman were her parents. But every time she tried to remember what they looked like, it came up fuzzy and blank. She only remember seeing business suits and a hand next to her whenever the woman sat next to her. She remember a hand pushing back her hair but then almost after saying something Bunny doesn't remember, they would leave. They never stayed long, she remembered that. But Bunny had to wonder, did she look like her mom? Did she look like her dad? Or did she look like both of them? 

"Oppa" she whispered.

"Hmm?" He hummes his eyes glued to the road.

"What did mom and dad look like?" She asked quietly.