They're All Dead

You are Special

Xiumin and some other went to go to Boss hyung about the scandal thing after waking up from his faint state. Exo K had left leaving the other members to laze about the dorm. They had actually left after seeing Xiumin run out the door almost not opening the door all the way and hitting half his face on the door frame but didn't even notice the pain. He was screaming some nonsense behind him but since he was saying it in a REALLY high pitched voice, none of them knew what he was saying. Kris and Tao went running after her saying they'd make sure he didn't do anythign stupid. Exo K had taken that as they cue to leave and left waving to the other members and saying their farewells. Well actually Luhan and Sehun had to be pulled apart by Chen and Kai and Sehun was thrown over Chanyeol shoulder as they left with Luhan in a full Nelson by Chen. Right now Lay was watching TV to see if there would be any more news of the scandal while Chen whined right next to him. Lay gave in and handed to the TV remote to Chen who squealed and changed the channel to cartoons. Luhan was sitting next to Bunny who was eatting her stir fried noodles. Luhan rolled his fork into his noodles before lifting it and putting it by Bunny's mouth.

"Say ah" he chirped with an eye smile.

"Ahh" Bunny stretched open.

Luhan smiled placing hte fork in and pulled it back as she used her lips to slide the noodles of his fork. He hummed lightly stacking his empty dishes and placing them in the sink to be washed. Bunny finished her food as well but stayed still in her seat with her hand neatly folded in her lap upon her light yellow cotton night dress still sporting her dazed far off look in her eyes. Luhan looked noticing that her almost silent munching was almost unheard to see she was sitting rather poised with her empty dishes. Raising an eyebrow, Luhan wondered why she didn't bring her dishes up to him but shrugged skipping to her side. He stacked her dishes neatly and went to the sink putting them in the hot soapy water so he could wash them. Bunny was still sitting there as if waiting fora command or order for her to move.

"Would you like to go on your laptop?" he asked softly.

"May I?" she asked even softer.
'Sure go ahead sweetie" he smiled brightly.

Bunny nodded and left the kitchen table after scooting in her chair neatly. She slowly dragged her frail legs to the room that Xiumin shared with her. Luhan smiled seeing her go into the room and then proceeded to wash the dishes after he adjusted the while frilly polka dotted apron. Lay and Chen looked at their other member with a raised eyebrow as he hummed washinghte dishes almost seeing a curly cat tail and fluffy ear poke from his body. They just turned their heads turning back to the cartoons.

Bunny took her laptop from the messanger bag in the closet that had protected it and put it in her lap as she sat on the fluffy white comforter that laid on the bed. Her wallpaper of her laptop was a collage of all her biases; Eunhyuk, T.O.P, Himchan, Yong Guk, U-Kwon, B-bomb and Minho. Bunny had gotten help from a nurse's son to help her make the collage and post it as her wallpaper. It brought a little smile to her face seeing it. Continuing on to Youtube, Bunny usually watched music videos and movies, but upon going to click Shinee's song 'Lucifer' under Recommended For You, she clicked on something else. About to press the back page, she stopped seeing the title. It read 'Xiumin GF Scandal'.

Still with her far off look, Bunny made a face wondering what it could be about. Assuming that it couldn't be too bad and wondering what it could involve her brother, she let the video buffer before playing it. It started of with solo pictures of Xiumin before stopping on one of him smiling cutely saying 'This Cutie...'. Then went to a picture of them holding hands the day they were moving her into the dorms. It showed the members carrying bags and a couple of boxes into the dorm. It stopped again on a front picture of them holding hands as Xiumin said something to Tao saying 'Has a GF?!'. It then showed the members carrying boxes again and stopped for the third time to say 'And She Lives With Them?!'. It showed the video of her leaning out Xiumin's window the with teddy bear in her grasp before pointing out that it was Xiumin's room she was in showing a past picture of Xiumin leaning out the window saying high to fans down below. Then it continued to show Xiumin pick her up from behind to spin her around then it stopped to zoom on his face and clean the image up to show a clear image of him. It ended with 'Looks Like She Rooms With Him Too'.

Bunny continued on to look at the comments below. 

Kpop_whore

What the hell??? I thought SM didn't allow dating >:(

HanhunXFandom

She's not even that cute, she looks like she's 8 :/

1ofaKIND

How could Xiumin like a kid? She's dressed like she's 5, looks like she's 7, and has the body of a 2 year old

1layunicorn1

She's lives with Laychan and she's going out with Xiumin, is she stupid??? 0.o Somebody knock her out please

Bunny just stopped reading all the comments that said she looked like a kid with her long messy lower length hair, her wide big dark eyes, her night style cotton dresses, slouchy oversized cadrigans, her sheer leggins, worn sandals. All the comments that she was unworthy of being in SM celebrities presences, that she wasn't cute enough for Xiumin, that Xiumin was making a mistake. Then the comments that said she looked like she had down syndrom, had mental retardism, looked insect born. All the hurtful comments.

Suddenly a sound caught Bunny's attention it was just a light 'tick'. Looking Bunny saw a small wet spot on her 'H' button and blinks causing another wet stop to drop onto the 'T' button. Bunny suddenly felt slight movement on her cheeks and felt her face taking her hand back when she felt wetness on her cheeks. She pressed her hands back on her cheeks feeling hte wetness that led to her eyes. Tears.

Bunny looked at the comment again before feeling a shudder fall through her back making a sob erupt from followed by another and another as she small shoulders shaked.

The guys looked up from the cartoon as Luhan looked from wiping the counter hearing the light noise from Xiumin's room. They lookedat each other all about to open their mouth's when the door opened showing Bunny. They all gasped seeing her tear stain face holding her laptop in her small pale hands. She sniffled seeing them with her big sad eyes before erupting in cries again falling to her knees with her laptop on her lap. They rushed to her side, Chen taking the laptop as Lay and Luhan held her shoulders as she put her two fists to her eyes weeping into them.

Bunny may be autistic but she knew when she was getting insulted, and those comments hurt her so bad. Lay and Luhan tried asking her was was wrong, but she just kept on crying. Chen looked at the laptop wondering why she had been holding it while she was crying. His eyes widdened seeing the hurtful comments calling her stupid, retarded, unworthy, butter faced. He tapped Luhan's shoulder showing him causing his to gasp and Lay looked as well only for his eyes to widden as well. Bunny continued to cry looking like she wasn't going to stop for a while.

Lay picked her up bridal style as she curled into his chest taking her to Xiumin's room and sitting on the bed with her on his lap. He let her cry into his chest and on his shoulder wetting his shirt. He just softly patted her back and her dark brown hair telling her it was okay to cry. Luhan went on to his Youtube account and went to post a comment on the video about how they didn't even know who she was or even if they knew the truth of things, and if they were dating, they should support Xiumin's decision not bash it. Chen sat on the couch pulling out his phone calling a familiar number.

"Yaboseyo?" the slightly squeaky voice asked.

"Steambun?" Chen asked in his deep voice.

"Yeah, Chenchen can it wait? I'm talking to Boss hyung about " Xiumin asked quickly.

"Go on Youtube and look up Xiumin GF scandal on Boss hyung's computer and look at the comments" Chen cut him off.

"Wait why?" Xiumin asked.

"Just do it" Chen ordered.

He waited a minuted before he could hear the heavy typing of the keyboard and come clicking of the mouse. There was some silence before he heardthe over dramatice gasp of Tao, the growl of Kris, the 'oh no' of Boss hyung. But there was no noise from Xiumin. Chen raised an eyebrow as to why there was not reaction out of Xiumin. Chen opened his mouth wondering if Xiumin was in shock or was even looking at it. But then he was cut off.

"They're all dead"

 

 

Authors Note: This is a Lay-chan and OC fanfic. So yeah Bunny and Lay-chan will be paired to those who haven't caught on yet