News

You are Special

"Bunny?" Xiumin called squating in front of her.

"Hmm?" she hummed looking up from her gameboy.

"You like videogames right?" he asked.

"Mm hmm" she nodded looking back down.

"Do you like dancing?" he asked carefully watching her face.

"I don't know" she shrugged lightly.

"What do you mean you dont know?" he chukled lightly.

"I don't know" she shrugged again.

'Well what if you could dance and get money for more videogames?" he pushed it a bit farther.

"I'd like that" Bunny smiling lightly still not looking up.

Xiumin got up and kissed the top of her head before going out somewhere leaving Bunny sitting on the couch playing her gameboy. Most of the guys were sleeping tired from the week long practices and were catching on sleep. So it was relatively silent in the dorm except for the sounds of Mario cart filling the living room. Bunny was content playing her games switching from positions every now and then to get more comfortable. First she was sitting on her ankles, then on her stomach, flipping to her side, then to her back, then hanging upside down, then with her legs off the arm rest, to her current position to where she was lying with her elbows on the couch but her head was facing the back rest cushion and her legs were lying knees down on the table. There was the sound of a door opening but Bunny ignored it. 

"Bunny?" the voice yawned lightly.

"Hmm?" she hummed not turning.

"Why are you lying like that?" the voice asked.

"I don't know?" she shrugged.

"Come on, let's get your legs off the table" the voice yawned.

Bunny paused her game as she felt a hand on her shoulder. Bunny groaneda bit turning and taking the hand that was offered to her, but taking a step to the carpet below the table it seems Bunny's legs were asleep without her knowing. Cause as soon as Bunny's foot touched the ground, her legs gave out and she went falling backwards. Bringing the person and owner of the voice down with her. Bunny landed with a soft grunt causing the person above her to jump up.

"Oh my god! Bunny I am so sorry!" Chen cried.

"Ow" Bunny groaned pulling her legs to her chest.

"Oh my god! Are you hurt! Are your legs broken? Did I hurt your back?" Chen panicked.

"Ahhhhhh" Bunny turned to her side holding her right leg.

"Oh my god! I broke your legs!" Chen exclaimed.

"What the heck is going on!" A tired angry Tao came storming out.

"I broke Bunny's legs!" Chen cried jumping up.

"What did you do!" Tao yelled shaking Chen furiously.

"I'M SORRY!!! I DIDNT THINK I WAS THAT FAT! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAD THE LAST PIECE OF KIMCHI! WHY KIMCHI!" Chen cried while Tao shook him.

"What's with all the noise?" Luhan asked stumbling out of his room.

"Chen broke Bunny's legs!" Tao yelled still shaking Chen.

"Pabo! Pabo! How is she supposed to dance now!" Luhan yelled jumping on Chen's back.

"It is too early for this" Kris came grumbling out.

"What is going on?" Lay yawned.

The two men came out of their room to see Tao furiously shaking Chen asking why he was so fat. Chen was furiously apologising for something with Luhan on his back  calling him an idiot. Kris sighed going to Tao and grabbing the back of Tao's neck, his ticklish spot, making Tao cringe and let go of Chen. Then he punched Luhan on the top of his head. The doe eyed male whimpered jumping off and grabbing his head in pain. Tao was trying very hard not to burst out laughing as Kris continued to hold the back of his neck. Lay jumped over the whimpering Luhan and to the table where he saw Bunny lying on the ground massaging her calves. 

"Are you okay?" he asked 

Bunny just looked up at him from her massaging of her calves with a pout. Lay offered his hands to her after clearing his throat and getting a grip on his blush. Bunny took the hands he offered her and he pulled her up, but the blood was still trying to rush through Bunny's legs. She groaned as her legs gave out again sending her backwards, but Lay was fast enough to clamp a grip around her wrists before her body could tumble backwards. 

"Lay don't do that! Chen broke her legs!" Luhan cried.

"I'm sorry!" Chen cried.

"What?" Lay asked.

"Chen broke her legs!" Tao cried behind his laughs.

"What? They look fine, Bunny are you legs broken?" Lay asked.

"Pins and needles in my legs" Bunny cried wiggling her left leg.

"Pins and needles?" Lay blinked.

"Pabo! Her legs aren't broken, they just fell asleep" Kris sighed punching Chen on the top of his head. 

Chen cried at the pain gripping his head. Lay sighed helping Bunny sit on the couch as she went massaging at her calves again trying to get the blood rushing through again. Tao was still laughing as Kris held him by the back of the neck still while he lectured Chen and Luhan. Luhan was still whimpering at the pain, but this time he was rolling on the ground.

"Hey guys! Great, what happened here?" Xiumin came bursting in.

"Just don't mind them, where were you?" Kris sighed finally letting Tao go.

"Oh I have news" Xiumin perked.

"What?" Lay asked getting up.

"Bunny has a dance audition for SM"  Xiumin announced