Almost like...

You are Special

A waitress had come up to take their orders after pushing up her s and hicking up her waitress skirt to show off her thighs. She came in prepared to give off her best y look but almost stop dead as soon as she saw all of them talking amongst themselves. A blush formed at the waitresses cheeks seeing all them smile and laugh. She could almost see the flowers bursting around them as she looked at Kai's big lips, Tao's big watery eyes, Chen's defined jaw line, Kris's handsome smile. But then she saw Bunny. her hopes were almost immediatly crushed seeing Bunny's fair creamy skin, her big cute dark eyes, her petite torso, her silky raven hair. She huffed regaining herself and model walked over to the table.

"Hello I'll be your waitress today" she introduced herself.

"And may i have your name?" Kai said with a smirk.

"Eunjae" she smiled cutely at Kai.

"Well Eunjae, I would say were all set on what we want" Kris said pushing Kai's face away.

"Okay why don't we start with drinks" she smiled looking at Kai.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I already found me a tall glass of water" Kai said looking at the waitress from head to toe.

"You cheesehead" Suho said pushing Kai's shoulder.

Kai just laughed as the other shook their head to him. The waitress looked at Bunny with a snotty face as Xiumin went over the menu with Bunny to see what she wanted. The waitress scoffed but began taking orders of the others until she got to Xiumin.

"I will have the galbi and she will have the tang both with coke please" Xiumin said folding his menu up.

"Sure thing" the waitress said.

She wrote down the items on her notepad but purposly didn't write Bunny's food item. The waitress continued on writing down their orders until she bowed and left giving the very large order to a head chef. The chef almost had a heart attack looking at the order but sighed having at least knowing that they would have a bigger pay check.

"I am so hungry, when is the food coming?" Xiumin whined.

"Hold your horse, she just left" Luhan said ruffling Xiumin's neat hair.

"But I'm hungry" Xiumin pouted putting his face on the table.

"Here munch on this" Chanyeol said pushing the basket of breadstick towards him.

"I want to sit by Bunny!" Tao yelled suddenly.

"Too late, you have to stay here" Kris shook his head.

"No I don't!" Tao yelled.

Them suddenly he was gone slipping from his seat to under the table. Kai jumped slightly as Tao grabbed his ankle to steady himself in a squat. The other members tarted to yell at hinm to go back to his seat but Tao steadyily made his way towards Bunny.

"Don't let him up!" Baekhyun yelled as they squished themselves closer.

They laughed as they created no room for the Panda face wushu warrior to sit. They could feel his lanky limbs trying to push them aside to make room as he pouted for them to scoot over. Lay laughed as he slide closer to Bunny to where he even had to turn his body a bit and put his arm on the booth's back rest behind Bunny. Bunny laughed hearing Tao yell at them that he wanted to sit next to Bunny and to let him up. The other members just denied him access and said they wouldn't let him up. Tao just gave up and sat on the floor under the table pouting. Kris shook his head putting his face in his palms at him other members.

The door opened to reveal the several waitresses holding trays of food and drinks. They cheered as they were handed their plates of food and drinks.

"Um where's the one that ordered desert?" one of the waitresses asked.

"Down here" Tao said reaching from under the table.

The wiatress jumped a bit seeing Tao's long arm reach from under the table causing some of the other member to snicker and chuckle a bit under their breaths. The waitress just handed Tao his bowl of ice cream with brownies and cookies pieces. He responded with a cheery thank you that they chould've sworn was ended with a heart.  They soon jsut started digging into their food as the waistress bowed and left the room. Lay was about to start eatting when he noticed that Bunny hadn't moved.

"Bunny where's your food?" he asked stopping all the members.

"Huh? Oh I dont know" Bunny shook her head.

"Must still be on its way" Sehun said from a mouth full of meat.

"Here Bunny take a bite" Baekhyun said reaching over the table to give Bunny a forful of meat.

"No try this" Kai ing Baekhyun once again.

"Bunny try a bite of this, Kai was weird tastes" Luhan said.

 Bunny laughed as they all tried to feed her bites of her food. Xiumin growled as Bunny leaned over the table a bit to catch Kai's fork in . This lean caused them to catch a small peek at her cleveage and all them just sort of blushed looking away fora second. But as they recovered they made sure htey were the ones to lean over the table more to save Bunny's innocence. Buny sat back down witha mouthfull of food and a smile.

"Would you like to try a bite?" Lay asked pointing to his steak.

"Um mmhm" Bunny nodded.

 Lay cut off a small piece of steak off for Bunny and set the small piece by . She smiled taking the end of the fork in and slide it off with an eye smile as she chewed it. Lay smiled happy to see her smiling and well feed. Lay was about to take another bite of his steak when he noticed the red lipstick on the middle of his fork and blushes slightly. Lay hesitanty took his bite when he thought something in the middle of his chewing.

'Itss almost like I kissed her'