All smiles

You are Special

"I am very disappointed in the fans. I thought fans would be more civil and especially more thoughtful as to how somebody else were to feel reading these comments. Especially when they have no idea what is going on and who they are talking about. And when the news they read is false! That girl that you said is ugly, mentally retarded, short, a mistake, stupid, butter faced, breed, baby faced is not my girlfriend...but my SISTER! And my sister has special needs for she was born autistic and cannot comprehend things like you can. But she could comprehend all those nasty hateful words that you posted about her, and you know what they did? They made her cry! To those fans that said those things, do you think because something is in the news, it's true? Well its not, and because something so falsely accussed my baby sister, who is the most innocent pure hearted girl, cries because of a made assumption. I hope you all can now think about how she must be feeling when she hasn't even done one thing to any of you. I hope you all feel the regret of pressing that button to post that nasty comment of her. I hope you feel my disappointment in the fans who did press that button. I don't think there is even a way for the fans to make it up to me, I will only say 'think next time' cause what if its you and you saw a comment that said you looked breed mentally retarded and butter faced? Would make you cry huh? Yeah, I thought so" 

"This is Xiumin's official statement of the supposed scandal between him and that mysterious female which we have found is named Bunny. A lot of the fans have posted about how sorry they felt and how they wish they could make it up to Bunny and Xiumin. Some fans have even sent dozens of apology videos, gifts, letters, and emails as an apology to Bunny. But some fans are still skeptical about it wondering if its still a cover up or not. Who knows? Until next time poppers" the hostess smiled waving off the camera. 

Xiumin sighed turning off the TV as the show went to commercial and rubbed his forehead. Xiumin had been extremely furious when he released that statement to the press three days ago. Bunny had been standing behind him with the other fellow members, tears still in her eyes as she looked down holding onto Tao's arm. Tao patted her hand telling her everything was fine. The other 11 made sure Bunny was fine the whole time Xiumin said his statement. They'd calm her down when she'd jump at the times he'd pound his fist into the wooden podium enraged by the fans. Somewhere in the middle of his speech, Baekhyun gave her the teddy bear he'd gotten her and Bunny clung to it and Luhan's arm. At the end of his statement, he marched away from the podium without warning and took Bunny's hand softly. They left with the members following close behind them and went back to the dorms where Xiumin and Bunny took a nap. Humming knocked Xiumin out of his trance.

To his left he saw Bunny sitting next to him playing with her teddy bear humming as she swung it left and right by it's arms. Xiumin smiled seeing that she had recovered from the YouTube comment drama last week. When Xiumin had heard that she had been crying, Xiumin almost came close to finding a way to virtually punching everybody through their screens. He had made a vow that she would never cry ever again because of him. But now it seemed he was owning up to his promise and was glad that he had gotten her that teddy bear. She almost took it everywhere with her, and was always playing with it. Xiumin squinted noticing something about her.

"Bunny?" He called to her. 

"Hm?" She hummed softly.

"What's that in your hair?" He asked pointing to her hair.

"This?" She asked touching to what he was pointing at.

"No, of course silly" Xiumin smiled.

"Its a sun flower clip, isn't it pretty?" She giggled.

He nodded scanning her. Bunny was wearing a really light blue cotton dress with a white long cardigan and white ballet flats. The sunflower clip was clipped by her right ear pushing back all the hair away from her face. She had a wide smile as she hummed to the teddy bear spinning it around in the air. Xiumin glad she was happy but he felt like he should be doing more for her. All the comments about her were about how she looked and dress and any normal girl would be affected by that. Xiumin snapped his fingers with an idea.

"Bunny" he sang catching her attention.

 She looked at him with doe like eyes filled with curiosity seeing how wide he was smiling. 

"Want to go get a makeover? Get your hair all pretty? Put on make up? Then get all dressed up and go eat somewhere really nice with all your oppas?" He asked practically his smile beaming grater than the sun.

"Really oppa?" Bunny beamed.

He nodded and she threw her arms around his neck with a big smile. He smiled as well hugging her back unaware of the peekers around the corner of the hallway fangirling of the sibling moment.