Hug

You are Special

"Here let me help you up" Lay said his hands reaching out for Bunny.

Bunny looked up at his hand that were extended out to her. She panted and reached out for his own hands, grasping them in her own. Lay grunted slightly as he pulled her up from the floor of the dance room. It had been three weeks since they ran into each other in the dance room where Lay helped Bunny stretch and touch her toes. And for some reason they kept running into each other at the dance room ever since. This was probably the seventh time it's happen, but instead of choosing different rooms, they just shared the one room and practice together. And each time, Bunny was overcoming the phobia she had developed with men. She allowed Lay to help her stretch herself out and pull her up when she collapsed on the floor dead tired. Bunny, little by little, was starting to trust men; all thanks to Lay. And Lay was starting to noticethe small changes in Bunny. He noticed that when he first ran into her she would freeze in place and hesitate for a few seconds when he asked to touch her or when he was within a five foot distance of her. But now, she wouldn't mind if he was less than a foot away or if he patted her shoulder or fixed her foot placement. He was happy. It meant that she was getting over her phobia and she could live with them again.

"Hey Lay, you done yet?" a voice asked.

Both of them turned to see who had come into the room only to see Xiumin. He stopped, a hand on the door still as his eyes laid on Bunny. He had barely seen Bunny since she wanted Amber to take her to her phsyciatrist sessions now, he only got updates from Amber as to what the woman said. Also he barely got to be able to stand in the same room as Bunny, but here she was with Lay looking as calm and cool as ever. She didn't look timid or shy or like she was about to burst into tears. Except for her red sweaty face, she looked calm and as if she hung out with him a thousand times;comfortable. Xiumin gulped wondering what Bunny would say or do.

"Umm are you done yet Lay? Guys want to go out for pizza" Xiumin quietly said, his eyes wavering on Bunny.

"Yeah we're done now, come on we'll walk you to your dorm" Lay said to Bunny as he grabbed his stuff/

"Okay" Bunny nodded.

Xiumin's jaw almsot came unhinged and his eys almsot popped out of his skull seeing how she obeidiently followed him to where their stuff laid. He couldn't believe how she wasn't even screaming or throwing a fit about how close Lay was, being less than half a foot away. When did she become so comfortable with Lay? When did she start getting over her phobia? When did she start dancing again?  When did she stop screaming and having fits? When did she stop being being so timid and skiddish? When did she stop crying? When did she become Bunny again? Xiumin had so many questions as they packed their stuff up and headed towards him.

"Hey Bunny" Xiumin breathed as Bunny stood in front of him.

Bunny looked up at him and gave a soft smile for a quick second. She wanted to greet and jump on her brother after what Luna told her of him being so upset that he couldn't take care of her the way he wanted and how hecouldn't hold his baby sister because of her phobia. She wanted to tell her brother sorry for making him so upset, but she couldn't do it. Bunny could feel herself getting over whatever happened to her to make her like this, but she wasn't comfortable enough just to jump on anybody. Even if it was her brother.

"Come on, I bet Krystal's wondering why your taking so long" Lay said breaking the two out of their thoughts.

"Oh right, come on" Xiumin siad shaking his head.

While Bunny had been lost in her thought, Xiumin was as well. He was thinking about how differnet he could tell Bunny was now. He was happy that she had at least smiled at him, she had barely been able to look up from the ground at him last time. He had also noticed that when they were walking to the F(x) dorms, she had walked in the middle of them instead of two feet behind them like usual. Things had began to change, and Xiumin couldn't be happier than to have his little sister almost back to normal. Xiumin had stopped himself from reaching out and grabbing her hand in his; he knew she still wasn't ready for that much skinship. So he just stuck his hand in his pocket as he walked.

"So when did you start dancing again?" he asked trying to make conversation.

"Three weeks ago" she answered.

"Really? That's good" he smiled a bit.

"Yeah, Bunny and I ran into each other at the dance room and shared the room together, since then we've been running into each other" Lay said chuckling a bit.

"Well at least she wasn't alone" Xiumin said.

'So that's why she isn't so timid and scared, Lay has been helping her. Lay I owe you one' Xiumin thought.

"Well here we are" Xiumin said as they got to the F(x) front door.

Bunny took otu her key and unlocked the door before turning to them and bowing her head as thanks. Xiumin and Lay did the same in ackownledgement before standing up and flashing her smiles. Bunny smiled back at them, but turning to Xiumin she saw the sadness that was in his eyes. Xiumin was still sad that Bunny didn't live with them anymore and still wasn't able to touch his little sister. He wanted to be a good big brother and take care of her, but how was he when he wasnt even able to be in the same room as her? Xiumin was upset with himself more than anything, he should've told her to stay with the F(x) girls instead of going home and staying alone that night. He had blamed himself for what happened that night, and the guilt and sadness he felt shined in his eyes. Bunny could read everything that was going on in Xiumin's eyes and sent him a small smile. Xiumin's own smile widdened a big but then for almost th second time today, his jaw almost came unhined. He looked down seeing Bunny's patch of hair just under his chin, feeling her arms around his torso. She was hugging him, Bunny was hugging Xiumin.

"Don't be sad"

Xiumin could hear Bunny as she said this before detaching herself from, him and going into the dorm. Xiumin was barely able to comprehend what happened before turnign to see Lay who's jaw also looked like it might come unhinged. But thankfully they were able to close their mouth before any bugs flew in. Aside from the shock, Xiumin felt a grin spread over his lips. Bunny had hugged him. She had hugged him willingly. Xiumin looked at Lay who smiling at him too, before swinging an arm around Xiumin's shoulders and heading towards their dorms.

"I have a feeling we're gonna need to make room in your room again" Lay said making Xiumin grin even more.