Bunny doesn't know any better

You are Special

The rest of the night nothing too catastrophic happened except maybe Tao and Amber fighting over who sat next to Bunny while they watched a movie. It was solved with Kris and Xiumin sitting on either sides of Bunny on the couch while Chen and Krystal picked a movie. Tao perched himself on Kris’s lap, so he was still happy that he was kind of sitting next to Bunny. Amber tried to do the same to Xiumin but he just yelled and pushed her off, so she settled with sitting on the floor in front of Bunny. Lay kind of made a face seeing that the only spots available after the couch and the chairs they had pulled from the kitchen were filled up was the armchair or the spots on the floor in front of Xiumin and Kris. Lay just settled for the armchair, which was located on the right side of the couch next to Kris and Tao. Krystal and Chen had settled on watching Werewolf Boy (I’m not even kidding this movie is so freaking sad, I love it). Everyone got settled in and began the movie without protest to the movie. 

Yet again everything was going smoothly until Luhan said he had to pee, which caused the movie to get paused and everyone started to move. Whether it was to stretch or get up and grab something to drink or form a line to the bathroom. That left Kris, Lay, Krystal, and Bunny in the living room while everyone else took advantage of the break. Kris yawned stretching his arms just as Bunny got up, he figured she need to go to the bathroom. Lay stretched his arms and legs out in the arm chair groaning at the relief, until he saw Bunny standing in front of the arm chair. He looked up at her wondering if she would like to sit in the arm chair instead. 

“Would you like to sit here?” he asked getting ready to stand up.
 
But he stopped as Bunny put her hands on his shoulders making him raise an eyebrow just a bit. But then he instantly froze up as Bunny moved and SAT in his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. The sound Lay had made caused Kris and Krystal to both look over at what was wrong. The two of them all gasped and made inhuman sounds seeing Bunny sit in Lay’s lap. 

“Bunny yah yah yah yah I don’t Xiumin will like that” Kris stood about to help her off Lay’s lap.

“Tao sits on your lap” Bunny looked up at Kris with wide doe eyes, fully not understanding the situation. 

And then it was in that instant everyone came back from what they were doing and fully assessed what Bunny was doing. Chen completely spat his water out while Luhan choked on his, Tao oogled and made a ‘OOOOOOooooooOOOooo’ face while Amber yelled at Lay for him to release Bunny. The last person to see what was going on, was of course, Xiumin. Okay he had let the cute feeding slide at dinner, but now this was too far. Lay babbled nonsense as he tried to pry Bunny’s arms from around his neck talking about how this wasn’t his idea. Kris was also trying to reason with Xiumin telling him that Bunny didn’t know any better and was just doing what she saw Tao do to Kris. But once that dark shadow appeared over Xiumin’s face and they saw his knife hand come out, there as no reasoning. Kris quickly scooped Bunny out Lay’s lap, her arms were still linked around Lay’s neck thought so he got pulled up abit. But was soon back into the armchair as Xiumin stuck his knife hand into Lay’s stomach. 

And like that the rest of the night ended, with Lay on the floor holding his stomach and everyone else finishing the movie. Krystal and Luhan tried to check on Lay, but every time she even looked at the broken dancer Xiumin would hiss for them to leave him alone. He was like that until Amber and Krystal went to their own dorm. 

The boys cleaned up while Bunny went to take her shower, Tao letting her use her phone to play music while she showered. Lay was cautious around Xiumin while they cleaned up, making sure to be about five feet away whenever they were relatively close to each other. Somewhere along the line of throwing away styrofoam boxes, plastic plates, and wooden chopstick Bunny had finished her shower. They hadn’t noticed the sound of water shutting of nor the sound of music stop either. 

“Gege?” her sweet voice called down the hallway.

For some reason all of them had decided it was okay to stop what they were doing and look up. Since the bathroom was the last door all the way at the end of the hallway, they could all see her head stick out the bathroom door. But not only her head but Bunny had also about a quarter of her upper body poking out from the bathroom, a good amount of shoulder, collar bone, and even some leg were visible. Lay flushed a deep crimson seeing her long wet dark hair slick back from her face cascading down her shoulder, water droplets rolling down her leg. Even from this distance they could all see the rosy hue from the hot water across her skin. Xiumin looked at all of them and screamed for them to not look, but when he saw Lay’s blushing face the shadow returned to his face as his hand straightened back into a knife hand. Kris saw just in time to let go of the trash bag he had to aid Lay.

“No Minseok you’ll kill him” 

“Yes Bunny, what can Gege get for you?” Luhan asked seeing Xiumin handling business with Lay. 

“There’s no towels, I’m cold” she simply said.

“Okay, hold on” Luhan bounced all the way to his room to grab a fresh towel from his room. 

There was some silence as Chen and Tao stood there kind of watching Kris shield Lay away from Xiumin who towered over the two with his knife hand shaking. Luhan hummed proudly as he found a clean light blue towel folded among his clothes. Coming out of his room, he covered his eyes with one hand and looked the other way as he headed towards the bathroom. 

“Here Bunny you can use one of my towels” Luhan stretched his hand out, unsure if he was in her reach or not since he wasn’t looking.

“Hey!” Xiumin yelled his attention going back to the hallway to see Luhan.

“I’m not looking!” Luhan yelled in defense, he didn’t want Xiumin to kick his .

“Thank you Luhan gege” he felt the towel lift from his hand and the bathroom door click close.

Xiumin and Bunny laid in bed, Bunny was fast asleep but Xiumin was still awake. He sat up in bed, his back pressed against the headboard while he kind of stared into space. Things were better now so he couldn’t explain why he was up so late still. When Bunny was staying at the F(x) girl’s dorms, he had been so restless and stressed out that he could barely sleep a wink each night. Sometimes he would only get some sleep if his body finally decided it was time, that it had endured enough of the torture of sleep deprivation. Looking over at Bunny’s sleeping figure, her mop of wet hair covering her face, he couldn’t figure out why he was so restless tonight.

“Gege?” he heard Bunny moan.

“Bunny, how come you’re awake?” he asked seeing her lean up from her spot.

“Why is Gege awake?” her tired voice tried to say around a yawn.

“Sorry, Gege will go to sleep soon, you go back to sleep” his hand moved hair from her face as she nodded.

Xiumin continued to pet Bunny’s hair as she closed her eyes to returned back to dreamland. 

“Gege?” she asked her eyes not opening.

“Yes?” 

“Do you think Lay gege will like me too?” 

Xiumin’s hand stopped petting Bunny’s wet hair, his face deadpanning at the question. He sighed, now he had a reason to be restless, Bunny seriously liked Lay. With how much Xiumin beat up Lay for the things Bunny did like sitting on his lap and such, he didn’t even know if Lay felt the same way or not. He knew that Lay was always kind of shy around Bunny and really nice to her, but even still Lay had always been kind of shy around girls. And if Lay did, Xiumin wasn’t even sure a relationship would be possible between the two of them. It wasn’t just the fact that it would have to secretive and Bunny was publicly affectionate with Lay even if it wasn't intentional, but it was also Bunny’s condition. Xiumin was scared that Bunny’s autism would get in the way of their relationship, if she could handle the troubles that came with a relationship. Also fan's, they already had several problems with fans before making fun of Bunny and hurting her. He couldn't image what would happen if Lay and Bunny did start dating and word got out about it. 

“Go to sleep Bunny, we’ll talk about that more later” he sighed deeply.