Day Together

You are Special

Lay stood in the living room waiting for Bunny to be done getting dressed so they could go out and eat. He sighed dressed in his warm clothes for the upcoming cold winter the cloudy grey clouds haave been hinting about. He wore his  baddy dark jeans with a grey thermal long sleeve shirt and his big black winter coat that had fake fur at the trim of the hood. Lay was just messing with his phone still waiting for Bunny, when he could hear the sound of a door opening and closing. Looking up, he kept his blush under control seeing how Bunny was dressed. She wore an oversized light blue wool knit sweater . Underneath he saw she wore a black wool dress with black sheer leggings that had little black dots. Her hair was loose in soft waved free from her French braid. He nodded as if approving of her outfit and nodded for her to put on her shoes which were black flats while he put on his tennis shoes.

"Where do you want to go eat?" he asked as they walked down the street in the early morning fog.

"Sweet" she simply answered making Lay smile a bit.

"Sure Xiumin won't get mad about you having sweets this early?" he asked looking at her.

"No" she shook her head with a small smile.

"Okay, it'll be out secret then huh?" he grinned showing his dimples off

 Bunny smiled following along with Lay and nodded showing off her little chin dimples. Lay had never noticed she had those before. They were perfect placed on her lower chin just in line with the corners of her lips. Of all the times that he had seen her smile and laugh, he never noticed them, they are cute. They added character to her face when she smiled, making her smile even cuter than Lay had noticed before. He liked them. he liked how they were placed on her chin and not on her cheeks like his or on the corners of her lips. They were different, he had never seen somebody with chin dimples before. Lay smiled even more, if possible, seeing that he was the first person to notice them.

"Let's see, you want to get some donuts or pancakes or how about some coffee treats" Lay said scoping out the street they were on.

"Know what let's get all of them!" he said turning to Bunny with a grin.

"Too much sweet" she shook her head cutely with a face like she had tasted something sour.

"Shhh, like we said, it'll be our little secret" he said putting a finger to his lips.

Lay started walking to the donut shop since that was the closest, his hands in his pockets walking nonchalantly. Lay looked at the shops passing by when he noticed in the reflectin of one of the shops that Bunny wasn't next to him. He turned out around seeing Bunny was at least twenty feet behind him and waited for her to chatch up before continuning to walk to the donut shop. But Bunny kept falling behind, he saw Bunny kept on getting distracted by the shops that they were passing with the high lighted windows and signs and mannequins. Lay smiled as he waited for her to catch up again as she looked at a mannequin wearing a pink Hello Kitty sweater. At this rate, they wouldn't make it to the donut shop until the night, and Lay was getting hungry. Bunny was next to his side now, now distracted by the flashing lights of a beauty shop. Lay sighed and blushed with his next idea so that him and Bunny wouldn't get seperated and she would keep up. He dipped his head down and stuck his hand out from one of his pockets in front of Bunny. Bunny looked at his hand then to Lay who was looking at his feet, his fringe hiding his eyes that were shut tightly. Lay's face darkened as he felt the brushing of Bunny's hand slipping into his.

"Let's go get food now" he said, his voice shaky.

Lay lightly pulled Bunny in tow behind him to the donut shop. But as they were walking he knew people recongized him as he saw people pointing ot them and were whispering behind cupped hands or had their phones out. Lay looked at Bunny seing her taking in the morning shops and was totally oblivious to the people whispering about them. Finally they approached the donut shop and behind the gnetlemen, Lay opened the door for Bunny and let he walk in first with his following behind her. The donut shop wasn't that filled, but there were a few people sitting down at table conversing as they ate the deep fried sweet treat. Lay saw people looking at them again, especially boys with thier eyes leering over Bunny's small figure as she looked at the variety of donuts in the display case. Lay straighted out his back, squaring out his shoulders, and titled his head a bit more up making himself appear bigger as he stood next to Bunny, giving off this protective vibe which  people caught onto.

"Hello, what would you like?" the cashier asked.

The cashier was an old man with a wrinkled aged face spotted by liver spots. He had on coke bottle like circle glasses upon his wide bridged nose. The man was bald, the light from the cieling above making his head shine slightly.

"Can we get the maple cake one, two chocolate rainbow sprinkled, and a chocolate chip maple bar" Lay said pointing to each one as he said.

"Oh your girlfriend is so pretty, how long have you been dating?" the old man asked.

"Oh we're not dating, she's my friends sister" Lay shook his head embarrassed.

"Oh well, you better tell the boys your her brother, keep them away" the old man chuckled making Bunny and Lay chuckle as well.

Lay paid for the donuts as the old man placed them in a paper bag with the donut shop logo on it. The old man handed Lay the bag who smiled thanking him for it and taking it.

"Oh and I put an maple cake donut in there as a treat" the old man whispered.

"Oh thank you" Lay smiled his dimples flashing.

Lay and Bunny exited the donut shop the same way they came in, hand in hand so they wouldn't get seperated. Lay liked the way Bunny's hand was so small in his, so soft against his rough hand. Lay and Bunny went to another shop that was seeing breakfast platters at the time and got some platters with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and what not other breakfast items. Their hands were full as they exited the Starbucks where they walked out with a tray of coffee and a bag of treats. Lay smiled seeing Bunny's eyes oogle the treats they had bought, saying that her teeth would fall off. Lay just smiled, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. He stopped wondering where that little action had come from. Bunny was looking up at him, the smile still playing on her lips, his hand still tucked behind her ear. Lay cleared his throat dropping his hand and motioning for them to continue on.

"Oh my gosh! You're Bunny!" some fangirls came up to them running.

"Lay! Oh my gosh!"

"You were so good with B.A.P!"

"You both dance so good!"

"I love you Lay!"

Lay and Bunny smiled and nodded at the fangirls aving them to the best ability as they could with their filled hands. The fangirls grouped around the two of them taking pictures as they smiled and did peace signs. They even signed some merhcanize as best as they could before the fangirls were satisfyed and went away giggling and gloating about the pictures and signatures. Lay and Bunny continued onto the dorms where they indugled themselves in the sugar galor of chocolate chip pancakes, dounts, cripsy bacon, lemon cake, coffee, and coffee. Lay sipped on his mocha cookie crumble crunch while Bunny had her caramel ribbon cruch, the season of Shinee with Hello Baby on the TV. The two of them were so relaxed together as Lay had even feed Bunny some pieces of bacon and she tossed pieces of coffee cake into his mouth. The whole dorm was filled with laughter as the two of them played videogames together, their hips and legs touching on the couch, sounds of Street Fighter accompanying them. But with all sugar rushes comes the crash.

The other Exo M members came walking through the door tired from their schedules around the time of lunch time. They took off their shoes and put on their slippers ready to crash. But they all stopped seeing the mess of the coffee table covered with trash and wrappers. Xiumin was the last member to enter the room and the last member to see the mess. But their eyes scanned past the mess to the couch where the people two who made the mess laid. On the couch laid Bunny and Lay, the controllers still in their laps, Street Fighter still on the TV. Bunny had her head on Lay's shoulder and Lay had his head leaning on the top of Bunny's, both of them asleep. But Xiumin was able to notice, one of Bunny's hands was grasping the sleeve of Lay's jacket lightly, and Lay's hand was palm up almost like he was about to hold somebody elses hand.