Not a good vibe

You are Special

"Bunny, the performance was great!" He said returning the hug.

"Kasahamnida oppa" Bunny blushed pulling away.

The B.A.P boys looked seeing this mid twenty year old guy doing skinship with Bunny. Yongguk, being Leader-chan and Appa of the group, eyed Seoul really hard from the reflection of the mirror watching his every move. Himchan, being Omma, eyed Seoul up and down trying to find something about him that Himchan could nitpick at. Even Zelo, having think Bunny as a nice Noona, was watching Seoul as he conversed with Bunny over the performance. The other three members were looking at Bunny seeing her blush and smile big at this strange man. Just like with the Exo M members, they knew something about Seoul was off and he was giving off this weird vibe all six of them could pick up. Maybe it was just a guy thIng.

"Noona, who's this?" Zelo asked throwing an arm around Bunny's shoulders.

"Anyeong, I'm Seoul, a friend of Bunny's" Seoul said bowing to Zelo.

"Anyeong" Zelo bowed reluctant.

Zelo could just sense something was off about Seoul. Zelo didn't like this vibe that he was getting from Seoul. He covered up his suspicion with a fake smile as he put his arm around Bunny again. Zelo eye's traveled over Seoul seeing that they were pretty matched in height but Seoul looked he had JongUp's body built from what Zelo could tell by Seoul's dark baggy pants and black T-shirt. He was also sort of pretty looking but not Youngjae pretty, as if, he had small dark eyes and big eye bags when he smiled. He was also really tan, like he did a lot of outside work or was really active. His hair was long and this wavy/ curly design that seemed really unmanageable or hadn't been bruahed in a while. Zelo thought he looked around 25 or 26 sincrd he looked older than Yongguk. Bunny was only 20, that was too big of an for his liking, he had claim rights as Bunny's son, he does get a say as to who Bunny can like and date as her son. 

Zelo had guided them to the couches and sat down putting his head in her lap and playing with his phone nonchalantly. It seemed everyone in the room was getting the plan that Zelo was getting at because Daehyun sat next to her and leaned on her shoulder while he ate his cheesecake. Yongguk smiled seeing the boys slowly crowd Bunny as a protective shield on the couch. Bunny hadn't figured it out even as Jong up sat at her feet watching a movie on his tablet. But then the door opened.

"Bunny! Oh my gosh, that was amazing" Xiumin's voice said as he entered the room.

He stopped seeing the B.A.P members crowded around Bunny on the couch. He raised an eyebrow until he saw the wavy/ curly head of Seoul and instantly his mood was turned sour. He thanked all the boys in his head but made his way in front of them. He put his hands on his hips and looked at then thankfully but it was quickly changed to a pout. The members looked at him and raised eyebrows.

"Yah! What are you all doing crowding and leaning on her like this, you re not her boyfriend and even if you were, you wouldn't allowed to be touching her like this! So off! All of you off!" he yelled shooing them off of her.

They jumped up and away from the couch wondering what Xiumin was doing. If he understood that they were shielding her and maddogging Seoul at the same time then why would he shoo them off of her. Xiumin sighed and sat next to Bunny making sure he was in the seat between Seoul and Bunny. Light bulbs wants off as the B.A.P members understood Xiumin's tactic. No guy would try anything or do anything while the brother was around. Good thinking for once Boazi. Xiumin took out his phone and sent a quick text to Yongguk telling him thanks for looking out for Bunny. 

From: Yongguk 

---No problem man, none of the kids really got a good vibe from him 

From: Xiumin

~~~Neither did we

From:Yongguk

---You too?! There's just something I don't like about him

From:Xiumin

~~~I dont like him either, he hasn't done anything, but something is telling me to keep an eye out

From Yongguk:

---If I were you, I would too, and Zelo said he wants me to tell you that he doesn't want his mom around him....I'm assuming Bunny is his mom

From:Xiumin

~~~oh yeah Bunny told me he had claimed right as he son, tell him not to worry

Well g2g man, Bunny is getting tired 

Xiumin slipped his phone away and got up bowing to everybody, Bunny did the same, before they left. Xiumin wanted to get out of their quick and get away from Seoul, but of course Seoul had to tag along. In the elevator. Walk out the building. Walk to the parking lot. Walk to the car. All the time talking to Bunny and Bunny responding back just as comical as he did, some would say even flirty. But Xiumin knew Bunny didn't know what flirting was, so he was letting it slide ever so lightly. But about five feet from the car, Seoul and Bunny stopped and Xiumin was on the other side of the car p, so he was unable to listen. But he saw the two of them open arms and embrace each other. As ,much as Xiumin didn't like the skin ship between the two, there was something even more.

Xiumin watched as they hugged reach other but this time it was different. Usually it would be only a second, but this time he saw Seoul lay his chin on Bunny's shoulder. Xiumin's eyes bugged seeing Seoul look up at him and smirk before squeezing Bunny tighter in his arms and laying his head back on Bunny's shoulder. Xiumin was flabbergasted and before he could react they pulled apart and Seoul was hurrying away saying how cold it was. Xiumin glared angrily getting in the car and starting it. He really did not like that guy. 

 

------

Okay so you,re probably wondering when Lay and Bunny are going together. Probably asking 'where's Lay in all this?', 'what does he think of this?', "why hasn't he made a move yet?' 

Just gonna say, be patient my fellow readers and you shall receive some chaptery goodness