Fangirling

You are Special

Bunny panted wiping sweat from her forehead her other hand on her knee as she bent over. She had been practicing for hours now, Bunny was dead tired. But she had to go on, she didn't want to be the only one taking a break, she wanted to dance to the end. Bunny and several other trainees were dancing to all sort of songs as artists watched them picking the dancers they want in their videos. So far it was done to Bunny and two other people dancing to Thrift Shop by Macklemore. Her body was so tired, sweat was dripping down her chin, her breathing was becoming deep and uneasy. Hair was sticking to her forehead, chin, neck. She flipped her hair again and struck a pose as the song ended. The end then went to Boom Boom Pow by Black Eye Peas. 

SHe popped her chest out to the beat when the  music suddenly stopped. Bunny looked at the person who was controlling the music and saw she was the only dancer left. The guy who was controlling the music, softly shock his head seeing as there were no more artists to pick her. Bunny understood and grabbed her bag that Xiumin had packed for her and walked out wiping sweat from her neck. She just walked down the hallway and to the elevator prepared to go back to the dorm. 

"How did it go Bunny?" Tao asked from the couch.

Bunny just shrugged going to the room and finding Xiumin wasnt there. She sighed grabbing her laptop and laid on the bed just internet surfing. Bunny just started watching B.A.P's song No Mercy. Her eyes studied the fluid movement of the six boys stopping to replay Jongup's part several times. Bunny had admired Jongup as one of her inspirations along with 2ne1's Minzy and Block B's U-kwon and B-bomb. Bunny only wished she could do moves like him, b-boying. 

The next day she went to the same room where backup dancers go picked. This time, Bunny went harder than usual. This was her fifth time her and she just wanted to get picked. Not getting picked had made her feel like a failure,that she wasnt a dancer, she wanted to get picked and make Xiumin proud. Bunny was caught up dancing to Block B's 'No Joke', she dididnt even notice the door open.  Bunny started doing body locks and krumping, her body going wild with power. 

"Bunny, you can stop now" said a voice.

Bunny stopped, sweat dripping down her face as she saw that there was at least four people still dancing. She wiping sweat from her chin as and grabbed her bag wondering who could have picked her. Suddenly a large shadow towered over her making her look up to see a large gummy smile and moon shaped eyes. A look of shock went through Bunny's face replacing the usual expressionless far off look she had. The water bottle she had feel from her grip and into her bag again.

Bunny came running into the living room and screamed jumping up and down catching the guys off guard. The cereal box Chen had been sifting cereal out of was thrown in the air making cheerios go everywhere. The newspaper Kris was reading was no ripped in half. Xiumin nnearly gagged himself with his toothbrush. Everyone rasn to see Bunny jumping up and down with joy. 

"Bunny what's up, why are you jumping?" Luhan asked.

"I got picked! I got picked!" She yelled still jumping.

This joyous behavior was very unusual for Bunny. Usually she would just have a far off distanced look or would just look plain emotionless. They would mostly get a small smile from her when she was happy. It was rare to see a full grin or even a full burst of laughter, but they tried their best to see just the slightest upturn of her lips. So this jumping, grinning, screaming, excited burst of energy was very unusual. As if to answer their question, there was knock on the door making them turn. 

There at the door was B.A.P's very own Yongguk and Jongup. Kris swiftly let them in and Yongguk flashed his signature gummy smile as he bowed. Jongup bowed as well giving a shy smile. 

"I get to dance with B.A.P on Music Bank!" Bunny announced.