Wait a Minute

You are Special

"Oppa" Bunny whispered clutching Xiumin's arm

Xiumin stopped walking and turned to Bunny who was slightly pale and shaky. They were on their way to Boss-hyung's office where Bunny was to audition.  Xiumin could tell by her wise nervous fill eyes that she was afraid to face Boss-hyung. Especially since she had never seen him or knew what he would expect of her. Xiumin bared a small smile at her holding her hand.

"I'm scared" she whispered.

"Do you want to go back? You don't have to so this" he softly said the top of her head.

"Ani, I want to make Oppa proud" she shook her head.

"Don't do it for me, do it if only you want to do the audition" he sighed.

"I want to" she nodded, but was still shaky.

Xiumin held her hand as they continued to make their way to ward's Boss-hyung's office. Bunny stuck close to Xiumin' trying to shake her nerves and breath properly. Bunny didn't know what really was going on, except that she had to dance for a big person that she disdnt know. But she did know that the person had high standards, and would look down on Xiumin if she said bad. Bunny wasn't scared about the dancing but more about making Xiumin look bad. She didn't want Ziumin to be looked down on. 

They reached Boss-hyung's office where the receptionist let them pass after alerting Boss-hyung that they were there. Bunny's grip on Xiumin's arm tightened as he pushed the door open to reveal Boss-hyung on the phone. He quickly hung up and sat up in his large cushioned chair looking Bunny over. He folded his hands on his desk as he looked over Bunny's face seeing just how much she looked like Xiumin. 

"So Xiumin tells me you can dance" Boss-hyung finally said.

"Um yes sir" Bunny nodded timidly.

"Can you freestyle?" He asked.

"Um Boss-hyung, she doesn't really know what freestyling is, but she can" Xiumin answered for Bunny.

"Well let me see it" Boss said getting up and going to the pair of speakers behind his desk.

Xiumin lightly pushed Bunny more in front of the desk and stepped back giving Bunny some room. She nercoualy shifted from foot to foot her fingers playing with the ends of the braid Tao made for her. Boss-hyung looked at Bunny seeing how innocent she looked with her pale pink cardigan, hello kitty shirt, and white cut off jeans. He flipped through the music on his phone before clicking one. The sound of "Do it like a Dude" by Jessie J filled the room.

Boss-hyung could see the transformation of Bunny as the song processed in her mind. The shaky nervous foot shifting stopped and her fingers stopped weaving through the ends of her braid. Her head stayed down but he saw the tapping of her fingers against her thigh. Then, the music flowed through Bunny.

"You okay? You look nervous" Kris said putting a hand on Xiumin's shoulder.

"I'm just worried about Bunny" Xiumin signed.

"Don't worry, Bunny is just fine" Kris reassured him.

The groups were about to perform on stage with their new song 'Mama'. Xiumin exhaled nervous and sweaty as he tried to calm himself but could feel sweat trickle down the side of his face. He cautiously wiped it away careful not to wipe any make up with it. Xiumin looked out on stage seeing the thousands of people waiting for them to start the performance. He exhaled again hopping from foot to foot trying to shake the jitters and nerves away. 

"Hey we're starting, let's go" Chen said poking his side.

Xiimin made a whiney/groaning around as he bounced after them craned his neck from side to side. The guys took place on stage as the darkness blanketed the stage and the music began to play. Fans screamed as spot lights casted upon them as they reached towards the sky as if reaching for a star. Turning they saw the various fan signs and lights upon the blackened sea of fans. Xiumin nervously looked at the crowd as he danced, the routine memorized and dug into his muscles perfectly. But then came the 'mama, mama, mama, mama' part. The guys were all on their knees when the music changed to the sounds of police sirens and they rolled to their backs and carefully crawled off the stage on the sides where security kept them safe. 

The music had changed to police sirens and were kept at that with the stage clearly empty. Xiumin crosses his fingers when he heard a slight hiss and humm of a machine. Suddenly the lights darkened and the sirnes stopped. 

"Now introducing, our new dancer, Bunny!" A voice announced.

Almoay half a second after that announcement the lights awere on full blast out Bunny came popping up from the middle stage, three feet in the air by the spring platform under the stage. 'Wait A Minute" by The Pussycat Dolls began to play as Bunny landed and did a somersault to her feet squatting as she put her hands over her head and did an upper body roll. She then popped up her feet with a turn and leaned forward putting her hands on the floor as she body waved the stage. Fans were screaming cheering her on as Bunny rolled to her back and did sat up with a leg in the air. She smiled sweetly as she caressdd her lifted leg before soing a backwards somersualt to her feet. Bunny allowed the music to flow right through her, taking her mind over, letting the music control her limbs, her whole body.

The boys on the sideline cheered Bunny on as she danced solo on stage. Then they saw her take her hat off and hair flip her hair ually as she did a body roll. Xiumin was in shock seeing Bunny dance so provocative as well as the cheering of the fans that seemed to be fueling her energy. 

Lay was sort of in the same shock as he saw how comfortable and natural Bunny was dancing. His eyes took in the ssparkly gold belly jacket, dark skinny jeans, white sneakers, and white LA hat she wore. The jacket showed her soft creamy complexion of her belly and the pants hugged her curvy legs. He had to admit that the clothes she was wearing was showing a bit more skin than me was comfortable with. Lay blushed as she turned to their aide of the stage and did a hip roll to the fans. Lay didn't think he was able to handle anymore of her hips rolls, body rolls, hair flips, or any other y dance move. But thank God, Bunny ended it by squatting with a leg extended out to the side and flipped her hair. The stage went dark and Bunny quickly left the stage going back stage dodging other artists. 

The guys were already waiting for her as she slipped behind the backstage walls panfinfg. They clapped as they saw her approach them.

"You did amazing!" Tao yelled jumping up and down.

"Very impressive" Suho nodded.

"Hey can you teach me how to body role like that?" Kai asked spring a sloppy body roll.

"Ani that's enough! What are you wearing? Go put on clothes! Hey you bring her a jacket! You know what nevermind! Here wear this!' Xiumin scolded wrapping his jacket around Bunny's shoulders.

Bunny seemed loss as he zipped the jacket up. The jacket reached Bunny's up thighs, now covering her exposed belly.

"Who choose song? That song is too y! You were dancing too y, aish you probably have fan boys now! No fanboys for you! Non at all! No boys! You are not allowed to be dancing like that anymore!" Xiumin lectured.

"Understand?" He said waving a finger.

Bunny raised an eyebrow as he looked at Xiumin's heated face. 

"You dance too y" Bunny came back with.

The burat out laughing as Xiumin made a face. Chen wrapped an arm around Bunny's shoulders, making her look up any his laughing face. Soon even Bunny was laughing too, leaving Xiumin to grumble about disobedient younger sisters.