Touch your toes

You are Special

Bunny stuffed her hands into her jacket pocket as she walked down the hallway to one if the dance rooms. She didn't want to dance, she didn't want to go practice, but Krystal and Luna were forcing her. They said they didn't want her to waste her talent and reject back up dancing deals. She had gotten several offers to be a back up dancer for several groups but rejected them. She didn't want to perform anymore. She didn't know why but when it came to practicing she didn't want to, she felt something bad would happen. Like someone would hurt her if she performed again. (Remember, Bunny's psychiatrist said she had pushed and blocked the memories of what Seoul did to her to the back of her mind).  There was something blocking Bunny from wanting to dance again. Something from touching her own brother. Something from letting her be touched by men. Something, something was blocking her. 

So here she was now, walking to a practice room after being forced by Krystal and Luna. She sighed and opened a door only to be met with strong waves of music. Bunny peeked inside to see who was using the room. Inside there stood a tall lean figure with slight shaggy short brown hair. The owner of the figure was was dancing to the heavy beat, limbs swaying and moving. Feet shuffling and gliding as if the person stood on air. Bunny stood amazed by the door as the person was off in their own groove world. Bunny took a step inside getting caught in the aura of the dancer. The music ended and the dancer stopped panting and wiping sweat from His forehead when the dancer caught Bunny's reflection in the mirror. The dancer turned. Lay. 

"Oh hello" he said smiling, his dimple flashing as he did. 

Bunny took a step backas he had took notice of her. 

"You want to practice with me? I was sort if bored by myself" he said as he sat down on the floor. 

 Luna's words rang through her mind. There was a time where the girls were trying to help her get over her fear of being touched by men and being around men. 

"why don't you try out small first before you let boys touch you. Just try to at least be in the same room with another man first. I know you hate when men touch you, but Xiumin hates that he can't hug you or touch you either, you're his baby sister. He wants to take care of you, he wants to cheer you up and make you happy when your sad, but when he can't touch you or hold you he feels lost. He wants to hold his baby sister again"

 Bunny nodded and dropped her bag on the floor and took of her jacket putting it on top. Lay nodded and started to stretch out his legs again. He reached his left toe then switched to his right after a few seconds. Bunny sat down as well, in a splits position and touched the toe in front if her. Lay watched in the reflection as he went into plank position and held himself there. Bunny laid on her back and lifted a leg, reaching for her feet, slight lifting herself up. The two if them spent a few minutes stretching themselves out. Lay stood up when he noticed Bunny having difficulties trying to reach her feet that were stretched out in front of her. 

"Do you need help?" He asked squatting right next to her. 

Bunny snapped her head to him. He wasn't that close to her, at leasttwo feet away, but his sudden presence had scared Bunny. She jumped slightly, putting a hand to her chest were her heart was. Lay grinned at her flashing his dimple as he did a boyish way. Bunny liked down, almost tempted to smile back at the calming happy aura he was giving off. 

"Do you need help?" He asked again. 

Bunny shook her head with her hair hiding her face still. Lay sighed as he saw her try to reach her toes once again but was at least two inches away. He just watched as she tried to reach again but just wasn't able to make it. He then crawled so he was behind her and tap her shoulder. She joked again but turned her head to look at him. 

"When you reach your toes exhale as you do very slowly, it helps and while you do that I'm going to lightly push on your back to give you a little extra push" he said softly. 

Bunny stiffened. He was going to touch her. Luna's words. Remember Luna's words. Start out small, he's just pushing on your back very softly, you won't even be able to feel him. This was all Bunny thought as Lay explained himself. But she nodded stiffly and looked away from him. She laid her hands on top of each other and inhaled slightly before feeling Lay's hands lightly touch her lower back. His hands curled softly around her torso as she reached for her toes. Bunny could feel him apply slight pressure as she got closer to her toes. She kept exhaling  and Lay lightly pushed on her back when she had come to the point she usually stops at. But slowly the tips of her fingers steadily went closer and closer to her toes, until...........touch. Bunny's eyes snapped open, feeling her fingertips touch her toes. Lay let go of her back and squatted next to her. Bunny sat back and smiled happy to have reached her toes, she turned to lay who was smiling as well. He held a hand up encouraging for a high five, to which his surprise Bunny returned. She grinned high fiving his hand at the small accomplishment.