1st of the news

You are Special

"Bunny!!!!" Xiumin sang from the kitchen.

They had decided that Teukbyeolhan's nickname should be Bunny since being being Teuk reminded tehm too much of Leeteuk from their Oppa group Super Junior. Also Yeol was like Chanyeol' name so that was out. They had tried calling her Hannie but Luhan kept getting mixed up with her nickname. When they tried Hunnie, it was the same thing except with Sehun. They had thought a cute name like Hunnie suited her but with the confusiong they just changed the 'H' to a 'B' since that was the only letter left over from her name. But it seemed Bunny suited her better.

 He was only meet with the silence of the house followed by a loug yell of yelling 'No!' very VERY loudly. The groan was followed by a lot of laughing and claps. Looking up from the pan of food he had been making for his sweet sister to eat, he saw that his once filled living room of friends was now empty. He raised an eyebrow wondering where they could've gone having heard no footsteps or click of doors to tell where they went. He looked left and right when he heard another yell and more laughing coming from the hallway. Looking down he saw only one room with the room slightly ajar and gasped. He put the pan of food back on the stove and went running towards the door slamming it open to see Bunny and all of M and K in the room.

They were sitting on the bed, on the floor, in front of the bed in front of the TV playing videogames. It looked like Bunny had been owning all of them at this fighting game called Tekken seeing as one screen said 'Wins: 27' and the other 'Wins: 0'.  They knew Bunny to be prety good at videogames but the guys keep on challenging her to games. It seems no one is going to bet her.

"HEY!!! ALL YOU OUT OUT!" Xiumin yelled catching their attention.

"Wow!!! What?" Kai asked looking very offended.

"No guys alone in the same room with my Bunny!!!!" Xiumin yelled shooing them out.

They all quickly shuffled out the room after turning off the Xbox and went into the living room all the while avoiding Xiumin's smacks and kicks. Chanyeol was the last one out and got the biggest kick to the by Xiumin who huffed sticking his tongue at them as they all got seated in the living. Mentally flipping his hair, he turned back to Bunny seeing her still holding the controller pressing buttons still as if she thought she was still playing the game.

"Bunny, it's time to eat lunch" he cheerfully said skipping to be in front of her.

She made no move as if she didn't hear him.

"Bunny? Did you hear me?" he asked squating in front of her.

He saw her eyes were glazed over as if she was in her own little world of gaming and such. Bunny didn't seem to be bothered by him in front of the Tv blocking her view. Xiumin sighed before standing back up and putting his hand on his hips. He took holdof her hands and took the controller away from her light grasp.

"Bunny, it's time to go eat now, enough of the games" he said putting the controller on top of the Xbox.

"Controller? Controller? Controller? Where's the controller?" she asked softly searching her hands for the controller.

 "I put the controller away for now, now let's go eat and then we can go out later" he said turning the TV off.

"Controller? Where's the controller? Where's the controller?" her voice started getting louder.

"Bunny?" Xiumin asked slightly worried.

"Where's the controller? Controller? Controller!" Hannie yelled starting to trash herself around.

"Bunny!" Xiumin yelled grabbing her shoulders.

All the guys heads perked up from the TV and the from the ktichen hearing the screaming and trashing around happening in the room. There was a sudden crash of somehting being knocked over and breaking on the floor followed by Xiumun yelling Bunny's name again. They all hurridely went running towards the room slamming the door open to see Xiumin with his arms wrapped around Bunny as she trashed her arms around and kicked her legs on the floor next to the broken lamp. Xiumin was yelling for Bunny to calm down but she just kept yelling and crying.

Kris pushed himself through the group and next to Bunny holding her thin arms that kept hitting things and slapping Xiumin in the face. She cried at the new person holding her down continuing to kick and trash her small thin body in their grips. Lay, seeing how threatening close her legs were to the broken glass, jumped over and took hold of the legs making her not unable to move in all three of the men's grasp.

"What should we do, she's not calming down?" Baekhyun asked seeing her still crying and screaming.

"What do you usually do for her when she can't sleep?" D.O asked from behing the shock stiff Tao.

"Oh um Manchang de yitian fangfu jiu xiang duanzan yi miao de ganjue" Xiumin started to sing.

Everybody looked at each other knowing which song Xiumin had been singing to her. It was their very own song 'What is Love' Exo-M style. Some of Exo- K knew the chinese style,  but even still they weren't comfortable with their Chinese to sing it by heart, but they tried. Xiumin was almost at the chorus when it seemed that Bunny had started to clam down because he crying began to cease. Seeing that the singing was working, they all started in the song as well all standing around the now sniffling girl. Kris and Lay let go of her arms and legs seeing that she was now calm and stood back seeing her sit up in Xiumin's arms.

"Are you okay?" Xiumin asked as she dipped her head.

She only nodded wiping a hand across her eyes.

"Want to go eat?" he asked softly.

She nodded and he silently prayed under his breathe.

"D.O can you serve her while i get this cleaned up?" Xiumin asked the wide eyed member.

"Yeah, want to come with me Bunny?" D.O asked offering her his arm squating next to her.

She took his arm and stood up with her long hair cloacking her face as she followed the other members to the dining table. Xiumin sighed rubbing a hand throug his messy medium brown hair as Lay patted his shoulder and Kris sat on his ankles looking at him.

"You did good" Lay complimented patting his shoulder.

"Yeah, you're doing good as a brother" Kris nodded.

"Are you sure? You sure she feels alright living here? It's been three days already" Xiumin sighed taking hold of the broken lamp.

"It's only been three days, give it some time, I bet she's still adjusting to how different it is here than the nursing home" Kris said trying to reassure the youngling.

"Maybe, thanks guys for helping me. I'm going to clean this up" Xiumin said pointing to the broken light bulb.

Lay opened his mouth to say something, when Baekhyun cam running in with a mouthfull of noodles hanging over his bottom lip. He jumping around pointing to the living room trying to make noises through the noodles when Tao came running in behind him.

"Come look, on the living room TV" he panically said.

All the guys were surrounding the TV while Suho was turning up the volume standing off the the side with wide shocked eyes. Even D.O's eyes looked like they were larger than they usual. Xiumin looked seeing on the TV seeing it was on kpop news and there in the top right corner of the TV was a picture of him and Bunny holding hands while moving her into the new room. There was a bold black headline saying 'Exo M's Kim Minseok aka Xiumin has a girlfriend?'. The picture changed a video of Bunny standing by the window holding the big white teddy bear and pointing to things below before e came behind her picking her up by her waist. The video paused and the video was enlarged and cleared up to show a clear picture of him holding Bunny's waist. It went back to the hostest which was pretty woman with curled chin length hair wearing a tight dress and heels.

"It seems that 22 year old Xiumin of Exo M is very intimate with this fellow female partner which is making all the fans wonder 'how long has this been going on?' Fans are streeming world wide with their own personal opinions on the situation, and here are some of them" the host read from the telepromter.

Fan 1: What the heck? Xiumin has a girlfriend? I thought SM Entertainment didn't allow dating

Fan 2: I heard that she's a visit old childhood friend

Fan 3: She kind of looks like Xiumin, if he was girly

Fan 4: I think they've been dating for a while now, it seems like they have a lot of chemistry between them

'Well it seems that thingsare to remain unknown, since SM manager has not released an official statement just yet, who knows who this mysterious girl is? Until next time, poppers" the hostess smiled waving the camera off.

They all looked at the TV as a commercial came on notifying that the TV show was over. Suho turned the TV off making the TV blink to a black color on their flat screen. Xiumin finally let go of the breathe he had been holding only to fall on his knees.

"Oh no" was the only thing he could say.