Comes clean

You are Special

"You want to tell me what going on?" Xiumin death glared Lay.

Currently Lay and Tao and surprisingly Kris were sitting down on the couch of the dorm. Xiumin was standing over them, arms crossed, foot tapping, and eyes narrowed into a squinty glare. It would have been scary if it weren't for his chipmunk cheeks that were puffed out slightly from his fuming. And the fact that Kris was still taller than him even Kris was sitting. Chen and Luhan took Bunny out to go hang out with the Fx girls. The two of them were going to be back soon, hopefully in time to see the murder screen. Lay was looking down, his legs fidgeting lightly as the time dragged on by. Tao gulped, sweat forming and rolling down the side of his face, Kris just sat straight with his arms crossed. He had warned the boys that they would get caught sooner or later. He was just here to make sure Tao didn't run away and made sure he'd get his punishment, the sadist in him was showing. 

"What do you mean Hamster-gege?" Tao sheepishly smiled.

"You know what I'm talking about! Why has Lay been acting like Bunny's boyfriend?" Xiumin's eyes bugged in irritation. 

Tao whimpered at the increase of volume from Xiumin's voice. Lay gulped, his legs shaking visibly now as he was nervous. Now he was at the same state as Tao, sweat on his brow keeping him aware of his nervousness. Kris coughed and cleared his throat to knock the two boys back to the world. His dark eyes castes to the side towards the two of them, saying 'You better tell the truth'. Lay closed his eyes, the truth right on his tongue, he didn't want to get hit by Xiumin. Xiumin had been in martial arts, he knew how to hurt people. 

"It was Tao's idea! Don't hit me!" Lay yelled, the truth bursting from his lips.

"What! Don't sell me out! You decided to go along with it!" Tao stood up, turning to Lay.

"Xiumin knows how to hurt people, plus it was your idea! I even told you that if he found out I'd blame you!" Lay yelled back standing.

"We'll he wouldn't have found out if you weren't so obvious!" Tao visibly pouted.

"Wowowowo, what idea? What is going on?" Xiumin had gotten lost along the yelling.

"Tao decided to come up with a plan and get Bunny over her phobia of men by having Lay pretend to be her boyfriend, but not really be her boyfriend. But of course the two of them were too scared to tell you since you were like a dotting father when it comes to Bunny" Kris explained, still remaining to sit.

Xiumin slapped his face. He knew s were babo's, but really? We'll it was Tao, he believed it if it was Tao's idea, but Lay actually going along with it? He was sure that Lay was the only close to sane person in the group. Looks like he was wrong. Xiumin exhaled, running the hand down his face. Sure it was stupid, but the thought that the two of them were eager to help Bunny, he was happy. Happy that although, they were all derps, that they were a family. Which is exactly what Xiumin wanted for Bunny. Xiumin looked at the two fighting friends, not a heated violet argument, but a more friendly playful argument. 

"Hey hey hey" Xiumin said a bit above them, trying to quiet them.

"Hmmm?" The two hummed turning their attention to them. 

"I appreciate that you guys were trying to help Bunny, but what she has isn't something that can get over so quickly, but with our help it might make it easier for it. So I thank you guys for looking out for her so much" Xiumin half smiled at the two. 

'...in light of this situation, it seems as though some people are very shocked that a girl actually had the audacity to come up to hip hop dancer Bunny and slap her"

And that's when all their attention turned to the TV. 

 

Im sorry, I know it's really short and probably disappointed most of you. But if really had no idea how to continued on after the last chapter, I had no idea what to put, but I promise the next chapter will be better, 

Spoiler alert: Lay has a moment with Bunny with some peeping eyes