Time

You are Special

"How are you feeling?" it was a such a soft voice who asked.

"About?" the voice was only a soft squeak, almost nothing.

"About what happened with the man Seoul, what he did to you"

There was a moment of silence as the second voice tried to remember. What happened? What did Seoul do? Not even a thought or memory could be remembered as to answer what the lady in front of her asked. What was she talking about?

"I don't remember" finally came out as answer.

"That's a good answer too, someitmes the mind can block or erase memories that were emotionally traumatic so that you don't feel the pain again. But not remembering things that had once hurt us is a good thing too"

"May I go now? I want to go practice"

"Sure, having hobbies are a good way to keep minds off of things and disctracted"

Bunny stood up from the dark red velvet chair of the rather dull and suffocating room. The woman who sat across from her smiled softly as Bunny grabbed her bag from the ground nad hoisted it up from her shoulder. Her feet lead her away from the room that was filled with velvety chairs and books that lined the tall wooden bookcases. The woman stood up and followed Bunny out to the hallway were Xiumin sat waiting in a chair. This was there fifth visit to the pyshciatrist after what had happened to Bunny two months ago. This was the first visit where the pyshciatrist had actually asked Bunny how she felt about what happened. After what had happened, Bunny had been taken to a hospital and Seoul had been taken to jail after charged to attempted and assault. Xiumin could still remember how Bunny would scream and throw things at him whenever he tried to come towards her or try to touch her. He remembered how much she cried that she didn't want to sleep in the same room as him anymore. He remembered how she would cower into a corner whenever left in the room with a male. He could remember the exact words that the doctor told him.

"It will take time for her to get over the mental and emotional toll that this has taken on her. After being voilated so agressively by someone that she had trustedfor years, it will impact her greatly and there will be behavior differances in her personality, she may be violent or submissive, I can't really say, but what I can say is that time and patience is needed."

Time. Patience. It had been two months, Xiumin didn't know how much longer he could take it. Her violent fits. Her screaming. Late night nightmares. Her flinching. Before they had decided that it would be best for her to move into the F(x) dorms, where she would be around girls, he remembered going to bed and hearing her muttering pleads and begs in her sleep. He could hear her begging to stop and whimpering in pain. She didn't dance as much, it seemed as if she was incapable of being able to dance again. Everytime she heard music, she would stop and get stiff and look around at everyone with a scared expression as if they were going to pounce on her at any moment. She would just lock herself in the room that her and Amber shared and play videogames. It was if she had entered another world when she played vieogames, like it was her escape from eveyrhting she was feeling in this world. Before the accident, she always had this far off look in her eyes, but now it was if she was just lost in her own mind.

THis wasn't fair. Bunny had just gotten used to them around her. She had just gotten used to the fact that she would be living with them. She had just started her fance career. She had just meet her favorite group, who were all guys. This wasn't fair. It wasn't fair, that she had jsut settled in and everything was just getting started and now this. It wasn't fair, she had just started dancing and now she was on a leave so that she could move on and have time for herself. Bunny had just started getting used to all the guys around her and now she was scared of them. He had just had his sister for a few months and now she was moving another dorm because she was scared of him. It wasn't fair. It wasn't right. Xiumin just wanted things to be like how it was before.

"How is she?" Xiumin asked the pyshciatrist.

"Her mind has blocked the memory of what happened to her away. Sometimes its good and sometimes it's bad. But even if the memory is blocked she is still having symptoms from it. As you have told me, she is living with women which is good for her right now, but later on you're going to need to pull her out of the hole she is in and help her get over the trauma. For now, jsut keep on doing what you're doing" the pyshiciatrist said patting his shoulder.

Xiumin nodded and thanked the psyciatrist before heading out. Bunny followed behind him by a few feet, she didn't like to be too close.

"Are you going to be okay driving in the same car as me or do you want me to call Amber?" he asked making sure to keep a good distance between them.

"Call Amber" she squeaked looking down.

"Okay" he nodded taking out his phone.

"Amber, can you come pick up Bunny? We're done here" he said turning his back to Bunny.

"Uhhhh I can't, I'm not in town right now" she said.

"Well can Krystal or Sulli or Luna?" he asked.

"They can't either, they're in the car with me right now" Amber said making him sigh.

Xiumin turned towards Bunny and sighed. She wasn't going to like this.

"Bunny, Amber can't pick you up and neithe can any of the other girls. You're going to have to ride with me" he said making her eyes wide.

"But here, while I take you to the dorms and you can stay on the phone with Amber so that she knows you're fine" he said slowly handing her the phone.

"I'll be right here on the phone" Bunny heard Amber's voice.

 Bunny slowly got into the car in the backseat, to be farther away from him. He didn't say anything as she did, he jsut got in the car and started the engine. Bunny kept the phone to her ear as she heard the F(x) girls, their voice keeping her calm and reassured. Xiumin lightly hummed a tune as he drove as if to keep a calm atmosphere between them, as well as to calm Bunny. But she just scooted herself closer to the door and a trighter grip on the phone. And as soon as the car was parked, she jumped out of the car after putting the phone on the seat and ran into the dorms. Xiumin stayed in the car, his grip on the wheel tighening until his forhead touched the handle and he jsut sobbed right on the steering wheel. His own sister running aay from him.