Protectiveness

You are Special

"Hello we are here with the one and only EXO" the hoestes announced clapping.

"Anyeong we are EXO imnida, please take care of us!" The boys said all in synce.

The hosts clapped cheerfully as the Exo boys took their seats on the opposite side of the hosts. Bunny wasn't there on stage, she was in a practice room back at the dorms, practicing BIGBANG's 'Fantastic Baby'  having been picked by Kwon Jiyong. She was going on stage with them for the YG on air performance. Xiumin was iffy on leaving her alone but he had been promised by the f(x) girls that they would check on her every once on a while. 

"So you boys must be really busy lately since you are considered one of the most popular rookie groups at this time" the hostess smiled at them.

"Yes, we are really busy with our schedules and promoting our single MAMA" Kris nodded.

"Qkay, so we didn't want bore the audience with just questions on schedules and the such, so we actually decided to pick on one of the members today" the host smiled making the audience clap.

"Oh no" the boys shook their heads.

"Now this member has been actually been the talk of a lot nowadays and been in the spotlight for a while because of a certain somewerhing, can anyone care to guess?" The host asked towards the audience.

"I guess Kai, he's the most popular in Exo K" Chanyeol raised his hand.

"You're not an audience member, put your hand down!" The hostest laughed pointing at him.

Chanyeol nodded and put his hand down with a slap to his thigh as the audience members were shouting out names of who it could be. There was a mix of Kai, Kris, Luhan, and Xiumin. The Exo K boys look defeated as the only heared Kai's name being called out of all the members of Exo K. But then D.O started to cheer on his own name making some of the members laugh and soon Baekhyun was cheering Chanyeol's name and vice versa. The audience laughed along with them as the hostess signaled them to be quiet.

"The member we are going to pick on is actually Xiumin" the host finally announced.

"No!" Xiumin shook his head.

"Too bad!" The host said making Xiumin laugh.

"So as we all know, you have a sister" the hostess softly said as Xziumin nodded.

"Are you jelouse she's a better dancer than you?" The hostess asked bluntly with a straight face.

Everyone couldn't help but start bursting out into laughter by the Hostess being so blunt and serious. The boys faces were bright red from laughter as they leaned on each other for support.

"Not really, cause I'm better than her at singing" he shook his head once finally able to compose himself.

"But not at videogames" Tao muttered.

'Yah! What was that!" Xiimin yelled turning towards Tao.

"What did he say?" The host asked pointing to Tao.

"Bunny is really good at videogames, she always beats us, we have never beaten her at videogames" Suho explained as Lay kept Xiumin from beating Tao.

"Really? Neh? Wow you guys must " the hostess simply said.

The host was going to say something but stopped to burst into laughter. The Exo boys couldn't help bit laugh as well, even if they were a bit hurt. Xiumin continued to get picked on throughout the whole show. The hostess's bluntness  and straightforwardness kept e eryone laughing and red faced. 

"Okay we picked on Xiumin enough, I actually want to talk to Lay" the hostess 

"yes?" Lay said.

"I saw this photo" the hostess said pointing to the screen.

A picture that popped up was a picture was Lay and Bunny. Of was that day they ate all those pancakes and donuts and crashed. Lay could tell because he had that big bag with the logo of the donut shop. But in the picture, Lay and Bunny were holding hands.

"Now, I have something to ask, why are you holding her hand?" She asked eyeing Lay.

"I was babysitting Bunny and we went to go out to eat but it was really crowded and I didn't want her to get lost so I held her hand so that I knew she was there" Lay explained blushing slightly.

"Why are you blushing? Huh? Are you not tell the truth? Tell me Lay" the hostess said trying to sound threatening.

"I'm telling the truth" Lay quickly said in his defense.

"OMo, look at Xiumim" the host laughed.

They all turned to Xiumin to see him. HE was turned to Lay with his lips pulled back slightly and in a tight line and his eyes wide and full of craziness. Lay scotted back slightly from him and held his hands up in defense to him. Lay yelled he was telling the truth as Xiimin's hand were coming up. The members just laughed as Lay scrunched up lightly into a ball yelling he was telling the truth with his hands balled up in front of him. Xiimin just lightly placed his hands around Lay's neck and slight shook him.

"Yah! You should know I don't like boys touching my sister" Xiumin growled still shaking Lay.

"Wow, you are really protective over your sister" the host said making a face.

"No boy is good enough for her!" Xiumin yelled pushing Lay off his chair.

"Oh gosh" the host said looking down at Lay who was now fallen.

"I still think their dating" the hostess loudly whispered to the host rolling her eyes.

"They are not dating!" Xiumin yelled.

 

Author's Note: I know there's a lot of dialouge in this chapter. And I hope its not to much, but can you comment to let me know what you think. If the fanfoict is nothing or dragging out to long, I'd really like to know, *bows* thank you~