Mall troubles

You are Special

Bunny sat in a chair with an ice pack on her cheek, a distant far off look I her eyes. Chen stood next to her, while Luhan stood outside the building waiting for Xiumin. Chen sighed looking down at Bunny, she had been quiet for the whole time they were sitting there. They had just gone out to the mall to shop for a bit with Sulli, Victoria, and Amber. They were fine for a bit when The three F(x) girls went into a store with Chen, Luhan and Bunny sat down saying their feet were starting to hurt. The four of them had been in the store for awhile, when Bunny had started to say that she was a little hungry. Luhan was a bit hungry as well, but spotted an ice cream stand and hold Bunny to wait there. Obediently, Bunny sat on the bench outside the store where Amber, Sulli, Victoria, and Chen were in. Bunny had bought a sweater and pulled it out of the white plastic bag it was in. There was a small smile on her face as she unfolded the light blue cotton sweater that said 'Big Bro' in white letters on the front. Bunny pulled out another sweater that was in the same shade of blue but said 'Little Sis' in pink instead of white. Victoria had helped her pick it out at a store where they made custom matching clothes. Folding it back up, She put the two matching sweaters back in the bag and leaned back into the bench. Luhan had been returning back from the ice spot when he saw a group of three girls approach Bunny. At first he thought they were fans of Bunny's seeing as one of them wore an Exo shirt. A smile was on his face as he saw Bunny and the three girls exchange words. But the he saw one of the girls raise her hands and the hand go flying across Bunny's face. Luhan gasped, dropping the ice creams and went running to Bunny, jumping in front of the three girls. By that time, the four inside the store had come out hearing the commotion of the three girls yelling past Luhan to Bunny. Bunny just sat there on the bench, eyes pointed to the ground, a bright red hand mark streaked across her face. Amber quickly joined Luhan in between the girls, a glare plastered on her face as she raise a fist threatening to punch one of them. Sulli and Victoia joined Bunny's said trying to pull her to her feet while Chen called Xiumin. Security started to approach, the crowd parting the authorities. Police had pulled the girls away while some others escorted Bunny and them to the security office of the mall. That's where they were now. The other girls had already left, giving their own statement as to what happened and since they didn't see much, we're let go. 

"Chen" Xiumin panted as he barged through the door. 

"Xiumin" Chen breathed, a big weight being lifted from his shoulders.

Chen was finally relieved to see Xiumin come through the door. The round faced member dropped to his knees in front of Bunny, having take no notice to his presence. Chen swiftly left the room to join Luhan who was outside. He sighed putting a hand over hers that held the ice pack and pulled it away. Xiumin made a small face as he saw the bruising purplish mark on her plump cheek. His other hand went to her knee, rubbing it soothingly. She still showed no knowledge of his presence as he did so. 

"Bunny" he called silently.

"Oopa" she answered just as silent.

"Dae Oopa is here, Oopa is sorry this happened to you and that Oppa wasn't here" he sighed looking up at her spaced out face.

"It's okay" she made a small circle with her thumb and forefinger.

"Aniyo, it's not okay, big brothers are supposed to always be there to protect their little sisters. Oppa wasn't there this time, and look what happened. You got hurt" he gestured to her cheek.

"Is it cause they don't like me?" She asked silently.

"What? Why? Did they say something?" He asked raising a bit on his knees.

"They said 'you bring Oppa down, take too much of his time'" she recited back their words.

"No, no Oppa always has time for you, I love spending time with my Bunny. Their just jealous that I take such good care of my little sister and their brothers don't" he chuckled a bit at the end, making a small curve of her lips.

"But also, not only do I like you. But so does Luhan and Chen and all the other members. Also Amber, Luna, Krystal, Sulli, and Victoria. We all like you and having you" he rubbed her arms a but affectionally.

"I like you all too, I especially like Oppa," at that Bunny bopped his nose, "and".

Xiumin narrowed his eyes. She liked someone just as mic as him. Who was this guy? Hmmm getting close to her, what the heck? She was always with him, so who was it? 

"And?" He encouraged her to go on.

"Lay-Oppa, he's really nice and dances good" she gave a grin. 

Oh Lay you are dead when you get home. 

 

 

 

Oh i know know in such a dickbag of an author. I've been neglecting my duties for Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and Hetalia. But oh my god I've been getting so distracted by jeanmarco FANART and fanfics, like that is my ultimate OTP. I'm in a relationship with that relationship. If anyone else ships that, you know what I mean okay so you can't judge me.