Maybe they can

You are Special

Xiumin had decided to talk to the nurses and take Bunny to a visit to the nursing home. Xiumin had wanted to know where Bunny learned to dance like that. Bunny was excited and had almost dragged Xiumin to the car and driven herself, but Xiumin had gotten her to calm down. Bunny was practically bouncing in the car on the drive back. Getting there, she jumped out of the car and bear hugged the nurse. Xiumin had called them to let them know they were coming.

"Hannie? My you've gotten even more beautiful" the nurse smiled.

"My name is Bunny" Bunny informed her. 

"Oh really, how cute, come in" the nurse smiled holding Bunny's hand. 

Xiumin followed the two women inside the building. He continued following them until theory got the wreck room where most people were. Bunny smiled bouncing in and greeting the people she remembered. The nurse smiled as Bunny greeted to the people, her smiley aura contagious. Xiumin stood by the nurse also smiling as he watched Bunny. 

"What did you do to her, she was never this smiley or expressive" the nurse smiled up at Xiumin. 

"I don't know she just knd of sprouted like that hanging around twelve guys" Xiumin shrugged.

"Ms. Hung do you give dance classes here?" Xiumin asked. 

"No, most of our clients are too old to dance" Ms. Hung shook her head. 

"The other day I found Bunny dancing to a song and it was amazing, she looked like she years experience of dance classes, how did she learn to dance like that?" Xiumin asked looking hard at the elder women. 

"Have you ever heard of savant syndrome?" Ms. Hung sighed.

"No, what's that?" Xiumin raised an eyebrow. 

"Its where people who have special cases are able to do things like solve a puzzle after seeing it once, a ,an once flew over New York for twenty minutes and was able to draw the whole landscape" Ms. Hung explained. 

"Bunny has that, she's able to remember dance routines after just watching it once as well as dance her own routine on a whim, she can also him a song after listening to it once" Ms. Hung added. 

Xiumin looked at Bunny serving her talk to an old man in a wheelchair. The old man was laughing as Bunny was telling him a story. Bunny laughed along as the man across the chess table joined in on the conversation. Xiumin remembered the fiery burn in Bunny's eyes when he saw her dance, but as soon as the song ended the far off look was back. There was no trace of the fire or the intense look of emotion. Bunny didn't look like the powerful dancing girl they found a couple days ago. She just looked like a shy girl right now. 

"She is really gift, I'm just sad that no one got to see it while she grew up" Ms. Hung sighed. 

"Maybe they can" Xiumin breathed. 

 

 

 

 

This is a boring chapter but it'll lead up to something great 

I promise!!!!!