Day of Beauty

You are Special

Bunny was getting ready as Xiumin went around telling the Exo members to get ready and be at a restaurant at seven o clock.  The members looked at the baby face steam bun who was skipping around humming. Well actually one member was helping Bunny get ready at the time of Xiumin's errand. Tao went from Bunny's closet to Bunny holding up clothes to see how they would look at her. Bunny just laughed as he threw clothes on the floor and the bed bed before making up his mind and then getting set on her hair. Bunny laughed as Tao told her more Gucci stories and how aegyo wins everything. He smiled finishing her hair and went to go get Xiumin from the exo k dorms. Bunny got up from the bed and to the hallway. 

Lay had just come from the kitchen after washing his dishes and to the hallway. But he stopped almost running over Bunny who was coming put of Xiumin's room. His arms caught Bunny's small figure before she could even register her falling back. He looked down seeing Bunny look up at him with that far off look she usually carried. A slight blush carried on Lay's cheeks looking down at her. 

Bunny was wearing a pastel pink spaghetti strapped cotton dress with white strappy scandals that had a white daisy at the toes. Her hair was French braided into a side ponytail with her long bangs pinned back. A strap of her dress started to slide down revealing her small dainty shoulders. Lay realized that he still had a grip on her and coughed letting her go. Bunny just looked past him not even knowing what happened and saw Xiumin with Tao. 

"My baby sister looks so pretty! Are you ready?" Xiumin asked with his eye smile. 

She nodded and Lay saw she almost skipped all the way to him. She held onto his hand and the two of them left after Xiunin begged to borrow Kris's car. After Xiumin's whale sounds right in his ear after about a minute, Kris gave in and handed Xiumin his car keys. Xiumin hugged his hyung and went skipping out the door holding Bunny's hand. 

Xiumin took Bunny to the street that had all those name brand stores. He excitedly got out and opened Bunny's out before she could even have time to get a hold on the handle. He held onto her hand not even caring that people began to recognise them since he didn't bother to wear a disguise. Everyone knew how upset he was with the fans so he doubted anybody would try to approach hom . 

Seeing a store, he practically dragged Bunny into the store and to an employee. He smiled cutely at the woman which he made a faint blush and smile appear on the woman's face. He pointed to Bunny who was looking around taking in all of the bright lights and colors of the store. 

"I want you to make my sister feel like a princess, give her the works. Make up, hair, clothes, shoes, whatever; give my baby sister the best time of her life" he said pretty sure that his brotherly love and bright smile was winning the woman over.

"Yes, come with me honey" the woman said going to take Bunny's hand.

"Oppa?" Bunny asked nervous looking at the woman's hand.

" It's okay, she's going to make you feel like a princess" Xiumin reassured her. 

She timisly took the foreign woman's hand who smiled at her . Xiumin watched as the woman took her away and Xiumin sat down at a comfortable seat in the middle of the store. Looking around, Xiumin saw the people looking at him, recognizing him from Exo M and only put on his mad face. He crossed his legs that he covered with black slacks and put one arm on the arm chair while another was supporting his chin. Xiumin looked at his watch seeing that it had been almost an hour and yawned sort of bored. He got up and went to a few racks looking through the racks of dresses, skirts, blouses and even some shelves of wedges, stilettos, and pumps. 

'Maybe,  Bunny would like clothes and not just those cotton dress and cardigans. Yeah, she deserves some nicer clothes' Xiumin thought looking at a blue sundress.

Xiumin went through racks upon racks looking at dresses, skirts, blouses, jeans, shirts, sweaters, peacoats, blazers. He only got the stuff that he truly thought that Bunny would like and had the employees take the bags to Kris's car right out side parked by the curb. As soon as Xiumin received the keys back from the man, he heard a small voice call him. Tiredly, he looked and almost immediately he jumped back seeing Bunny. Even the man who was giving back his keys gave a whistle before Xiumin glared at him steadily pushing him away. 

"Ready to go?" Xiumin asked handing Bunny his arm.

All the guys grumbled about having to get dressed up and go somewhere on their day off when they could be sleeping and laying around. They all piled into the restaurant after having to wait for one another's cars to join up along the curb. Fixing each others coats, ties, hair, and bowties (see what I did there XP) they entered the fancy restaurant all as a group almost stopping the whole restaurant. 

"Hi we are here under reservation" Baekhyun said the the woman at the front booth.

"Name?" She said trying to be sultry and.

"Kim Minseok" Kai chimed in cutting in front of the eyeliner prince, being the ultimate .

She smiled before leading them all the way to the back of the resturant towards the V.I.P section. She parted the curtain that showed them up to a flight of stairs. This lead them a wide room that had a big wall booth and a great scene of the restaurant below. Xiumin yelled as they came in embracing the first member in sight which happened to be Suho. Suho glomped the shorter and lifted him up in a big bear hug causing the younger to scream and yell. He got dropped and gasped as Sehun patted his back. Suddenly they heard a whistle and saw Kai looking at somebody sitting in the booth. 

The person seated was sitting at the edge of the booth but they saw long curly hair reaching the girl's middle back. On the side of the girl's head they saw a small red rose hair clip pushing back some of her curls. Curled blunt bangs went over this mysterious girl's forehead touching the tips of her long curly black eyelashes. They continued on down past the girls red lips and rosy cheeks to the girls attire. She wore a white silk sleeveless  Aline sort of dress were it slightly snug at her and torso but flared slightly at her waist. At the top hem of the dress above her  there was a row of bright red roses bringing out the almost creamy color in the girls skin tone. Eyes sneaked down the girls lean milky legs to the black pumps she wore. On the table there was a white round clutch purse with a long gold link chain in front of her. 

"Hey!!!! Stop checking out my sister!!!" Xiumin yelled slapping s arms. 

"Wow that's Bunny?" Luhan asked leaning on Xiumin's shoulder.

"Bunny!!!<3" Tao sang rushing to Bunny's side. 

Bunny turned to see Tao running towards her. She smiled standing up only to have Tao grab her hands smiling at her saying she looked really pretty. She laughed at Tao's cuteness as the other members approached saying she looked beautiful and even asked to be their girlfriend. They only received punches from Xiumin. Bunny laughed but stopped seeing Lay. He blushed deeply having to be nervous one around girls. He bowed before standing back up still with his blush.

"You look very beautiful and it would be my pleasure to sit next to you" He rubbed the back of his head nervously looking off to the side.

Bunny smiled and nodded cutely at him. Xiumin punched Lay earning laughs from the other members.