Group date

You are Special

Their conversation didn’t last long after that with Yongguk saying they’d be over in a few hours. Xiumin sighed, looking at all the members lounging around the living room. Maybe it'd be good for Bunny to hang out with some other people that weren’t just the Exo boy and the F(x) girls. His eyes landed on a certain member that was sitting on the couch reading a book, round reading glasses perched on his straight nose.

“Omma!” no one was prepared for Zelo’s unusually deep voice for his age.

All eyes had gone to the front door seeing the members of B.A.P make their way inside the door, taking off their shoes as they did. Bunny had been playing videogames in the living room playing against Chen at some war game when they entered. She didn’t even jump as Zelo rushed his way over to her, she didn’t even to acknowledge his presence with her gaze so fixated on the game. It wasn’t until she had beat Chen with a headshot did she seem to notice that he was squatting right next to her. The other members just stood off to the side watching. 

“Zelo?” she blinked.

“Omma, did you miss me?” he grinned widely.

That’s when Bunny looked over to the rest of the B.A.P members seeing them stand there politely with wide grins. It was then that the light went off with a gleam in her eyes as Bunny mirrored their smiles and stood to her feet. 

“We missed you” Youngjae gave a soft smile to the shorter girl.

“I missed you too” Bunny had a bright smile as she spoke.

“You’ve gotten prettier than the last time I saw you” Himchan gave his signature bunny toothed smile, making Bunny blush. 

“Hey that was my line” Daehyun pushed the elder’s shoulder. 

“I heard you’ve been dancing again, the three of us should do a group dance” Jongup pointed to him, Bunny, and Zelo.

Bunny looked at Xiumin who sat on the armrest of the chair, as if asking for permission. He made a face seeing the pleading faces of Jongup and Zelo asking for permission as well. Xiumin nodded saying it was okay, feeling someone on his right side of the couch stiffen. 

“Well, Bunny do you want to go out with us today? Hyung said it was okay” Yongguk asked jabbing a thumb over to Xiumin’s direction. 

Bunny perked up at the offer and nodded making the boys smile at her cute action. But Bunny was still in her pajamas of a white t-shirt and blue pants with unicorns on them. This was a job for Tao and Luhan who immediately swooped in to go pick out clothes for Bunny while the boys waited in the living room. This let the B.A.P boys get reaquainted with the EXO boys. 

“Hey thanks again, this really means alot to us” Yongguk said to Xiumin.

“It’s okay, I think this means a lot to Bunny too, she’s just been around us and the girls of F(x) i think it be good to be around different people for once” Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck.

“Hey, you’re Lay aren’t you?” Jongup sat next to the dimpled member.

Lay had sat in silence the whole time just reading his book, while half listening to the conversation of B.A.P and Bunny. He looked up from his book to the other dancer, and he had to assume that his face was a little more sassy than he had intended by the taken back look on JongUp’s face. But the other dance quickly played it off with a toothy smile.

“Yes I am Lay” Lay nodded, pushing his glasses back up his nose bridge.

“Oh, you should be in the dance group with us and Bunny it’d really fun and cool” Jongup suggested catching Zelo’s attention.

“Yeah, we could be called Double D, dimpled dancers” Zelo flopped onto the couch next to Jongup.

“Wait, I don’t have dimples” Jongup raised an eyebrow.

“Oh,well way to ruin it Hyung” Zelo sassily rolled his eyes. 

 Lay was trying very hard to hold his internal sigh in, he really was. But just like with seeing Kai and Bunny dance together, the thought of Bunny dancing with only Jongup and Zelo irritated him. Lay had never had a problem with Bunny dancing with other groups, like BIGBANG, fully knowing she was doing it as part of her job and to get back to what she loved. As soon as he heard Jongup suggest that the three of them be in a dance performance together and Xiumin give the okay, his mood was ruined. He was irked thinking of what kind of dance they would be doing together, and the time they would spend together just the three of them. Lay didn’t even what to think about how good the three of them would look performing all together. 

“Ta-dah she’s ready” Tao and Luhan put her arms up in a presenting way.

“Aigoo! So pretty!” Daehyun stopped his conversation with Chen.

Lay looked up and immediately blushed, his book going a little higher to hide his face. Tao and Luhan had done the works this time. Bunny stood wearing a white babydoll dress with an oversize light blue cardigan over and white sneakers for shoes. Her hair was brushed up in a high ponytail with a matching light blue bow for decoration and plain diamond earrings for a little sparkle. Lay could even see Luhan had put some eyeliner and mascara on her. Sometime Lay just didn’t like how much fashion sense Tao and Lay had, was it necessary? 

“Here’s Bunny’s card for if she wants anything” Xiumin pulled Bunny’s light pink star patterned debit card from his wallet.

“It’s okay, it’ll be our treat” Yongguk shook his head with a smile.

“Are you sure? I’ll pay you back” Xiumin blinked still offering the card to the other rapper.

“Honestly it’s okay, think of it as like we’re taking Bunny on a date, girls never pay on a date” Yongguk interpretation kind of made Xiumin purse his lips. 

“Okay, well take care of her” Xiumin nodded, he felt like a dad. 

While the two were having their little talk the other members were fanboying over Bunny. Zelo and Daehyun were taking selcas with her while Jongup flexed his arms muscles saying how he’d protect Bunny from any other boys. Himchan gently pulled Bunny away from the three to have her twirl and show the full outfit with a approving smile. Suddenly her other hand was grabbed as Yongjae went on one knee and started singing to her. Chen and Luhan decided to clockblock by singing along and closing in on Youngjae’s face from both sides. Bunny giggled as they progressively got louder and louder, drowning out Youngjae’s voice and face. 

“Alright, alright that’s enough” Kris put a hand over both their mouths annoyed.

“Bunny have fun, okay? I envy you, getting to be away from these guys” Kris sighed, he felt so old. 

“Ready to go?” Yongguk asked, offering his arm to Bunny. 

She nodded, and wrapped her arm around his bicep the other boys complaining that they wanted to be the one to Bunny. Zelo whined for Yongguk to get his hands off of his mom, but when Bunny wrapped her spare arm around his bicep, so that she was sandwiched between the two, he squealed. The other three shouted that they were going to have to take turns later on escorting Bunny while on their date. The group left bickering over who would hold her hand next and doing a round of rock, paper, scissors as they walked through the door. 

Throughout this, two members stayed quiet, the attention While the other watched and giggled at the other group members, Lay and Tao were sitting on the couch quiet, or well Lay was. He face nose deep in his book, rereading the same sentence over for the fiftieth time. Tao was just bluntly staring at him with a mischievous smirk, his eyebrows wiggling every time Lay sighed. Tao noticed that when the boys were arguing over who would hold Bunny’s hand Lay bite his bottom lip. 
The front door clicked close and Tao opened his mouth to say something.

“Say one word and I burn your Gucci bags” Lay threatened, his eyes not leaving his book.