CHAPTER 1

Forget About Me

May 13, 2013

 

"Are you really sure about this?"  SeungRi asked his hyungs.

 

"Of course, we've been planning this since forever maknae!"  Youngbae explained.

 

"Yeah, I can't wait to check out London and shop! Kyaah!"  JiYong added.

 

"How the hell are we going to hide from the media including the airport staffs once we leave?  There are cameras everywhere, they should be able to see us."  SeungRi asked.

 

The boys are gathered in the living room of their shared dorm that Monday afternoon.  They just had their goodbye stage at Inkigayo for their 6th mini album.  They have been given a hell of a vacation for a month by their CEO, Yang Hyun Suk.  All of them seems to be very excited about the vacation, aside from SeungRi.

 

"We can handle it Ri, there are cameras all over the airport but those are CCTV cameras and cannot be disclosed by anyone on the airport.  They will screw themselves up if they do it."  SeungHyun explained.

 

"What's the use of disguise Ri? Haha!"  DaeSung added.

 

"Don't worry yourself too much Ri, we can handle this.  We will be okay."  JiYong said.

 

"Why can't we just tell them where we're going?  I think it will be safer that way."  SeungRi asked.

 

"What if we will have another emergency meeting while we are having the time of our lives in the beach?  I don't want to be bothered in this entire trip maknae."  Seunghyun said.

 

"I agree,"  the other three guys nodded.

 

"Okay, okay. So, where are we planning to go?  Are we going altogether?"  SeungRi asked.

 

"I don't think it's a good idea for us to go together, JiYong and I are planning to go to London, I think DaeSung has and SeungHyun has other plans"  YoungBae answered.

 

"Yeah, we would like to go the Philippines, we will go to the beach Dara-noona showed us."  DaeSung added.

 

"What the?  You haven't informed me about those plans?  Aish!  I think I'm not going anywhere, I'll be staying here."  SeungRi replied.

 

"No way maknae, there is no way that I will let you stay here. It's either you will come with us or you will go with them." JiYong said, pointing at SeungHyun and Daesung's direction.

 

"Besides, you hardly keep your mouth shut, so you will definitely screw us up if you will be staying here."  SeungHyun said.

 

"You always love to spill our beans!  So I won't let you stay here as well!"  YoungBae followed.

 

"Alright alright! As if I have a choice."  SeungRi let out a groan and ran his hands on his face.

 

"So, where do you plan to go? With us? Or with them?"  JiYong asked, pointing to the two boys at the right side of the living room.

 

"Decide, now."  SeungHyun's voice low and almost like a whisper.  He stared at SeungRi with those killer eyes.

 

"Why are you guys in a hurry?  We will be leaving not until next week so why bother?"  SeungRi pouted.

 

"You're really a pabo, of course we are going to book our flight and we needed to check for the availability."  Youngbae said.

 

Seungri let out a sigh and stood up from his seat.

 

"Okay, I will go on a secret vacation, fine.  I will not tell anyone and I will shut the hell up, but just one thing. I'm going neither with you,.' pointing to Jiyong and Youngbae, '..nor with you." pointing to DaeSung and SeungHyun.

 

"What the?  Where do you plan to go then?"  JiYong asked.  "I'm going to kill you if you're not going to leave Korea, Lee Seung Hyun, I'm warning you."  JiYong muttered.

 

"I don't know yet, but I will go somewhere ALONE." Seungri emphasized the very last word.  After that, he stormed out of the living room and went straight to his room upstairs, leaving his hyungs stunned.

 

"What the hell is wrong with Seungri?  Why don't he come with us?"  DaeSung asked.

 

"I don't know, I think he's still concerned about what happened last year."  SeungHyun muttered.

 

"Yeah, I think he is still thinking about it."  Youngbae said.

 

"It has been solved, nothing is true about those things anyway, VIPs are still there and supported him and us all the way.  He just needs to be extra careful so that it will not happened again.  What worries me is that he is going to a different country again, and this time, all ALONE."  Jiyong said, with a worry look masked on his face.

 

"I think he will do fine.  He cannot afford to be in another scandal if you would ask me.  He has grown more mature now and I trust him."  YoungBae said.

 

"Me too, I think that is why he wants to go alone to prove us that he can handle himself better now and he will stay away from any possible cause of scandals."  DaeSung added.

 

"I trust him too, let's just let him do what he wants to do.  He's old enough anyway.  DaeSung, pack my things okay? I'm going to sleep."  SeungHyun patted DaeSung's shoulder and stretched his arms as he stood up and walk up the stairs.

 

"Hyuuunnggg!!! You are so unfair!  Aish, why do I have to do this as well??"  DaeSung cried.

 

"Shut up there Dae or I'll have you pack my things as well!"  JiYong told him.

 

"Aish,  I don't have any choice do I?"  DaeSung stood up, mocking SeungRi's statement a while ago.

 

The other boys continued with their plans and they surf the internet to check for the available flights.

 

"OH!  Here's one hyung!!  This is going to be at 12midnight on the 18th of May!  It's going to be Youngbae hyung's birthday as well!"  Daesung explained.

 

"That's great, haha! Then book a flight then for JiYong and I, when will we go back by the way Ji?"  Youngbae asked.

 

"We'll stay for two weeks right?"  Jiyong answered.

 

"Okay, settled.  You will be leaving at 12am on the 18th and you'll go back on June 1st, alright?"  Daesung explained.

 

"Great!!  This will be perfect."  Youngbae smiled.

 

"You will look for her there, wouldn't you?"  Jiyong asked.

 

"Who?"  Youngbae responded.

 

"Ah!  The girl on twitter??? Is that right Youngbae hyung?  I didn't know that she stays in London, I thought she's from the USA because she is dark-skinned."  DaeSung asked with his eye-smile.

 

Youngbae nervously laughed.  He will definitely search for her and no one should know about it aside from the members of BIGBANG.



They tried to browse the website and look for the flights available going to the Philippines.

 

"Pabo, shut up DaeSung."  Youngbae blushed.  The guys knew him very well.

 

"Why are you blushing there Bae??  Haha, I knew it.  Okay, I will be supporting you there man, but I will look for my own girl as well. Haha."  Jiyong laughed.

 

Daesung booked another flight for him and Seunghyun to the Philippines on the 19th of May at 1:00am and they will go back after two weeks as well.  They wonder what Seungri is doing.

 

********************

 

[SeungRi's POV]

 

Aish, where should I go?  I don't want to leave but I have to.  Where should I go?  I cannot go to Japan, I may be recognized there easily.  I don't want to go with my hyungs, I don't know why but I just want to be alone by this time.

 

I browsed the website again and checked what are the available flights for Saturday or Sunday.  For sure my hyungs already booked the ones for London and the Philippines.  They will surely enjoy.  I still haven't answered my first question.  Good luck Seungri.

 

I tried to think of the best place where I've been during our World Tour.  Hmm.. Oh!  I know where to go... Haha.

 

I needed to meet Merlion.

 

 

>.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<  >.<   >.<

 

 

Awww. How was it? I know it's boring and what but I don't know, please tell me what you think.  Bash me if you want! Thanks. :)))