0 2

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Zhang Li Yin-

“LiYin! Are you ready?” I heard Eunji ask me through my closed door.

“Almost!” I replied as I finished combing my hair. I was going out to dinner with Eunji. It is my first night in Korea. We should celebrate one way or another.

“Okay, I’m done. We can go now.” I said to Eunji when I got out of my room and was ready to go.

“Great, you’ll love the place where I’m taking you to.” She said as we got out of the elevator to the lowest level of the building, which was the parking lot. She took out her keys and pressed a button.

*BEEP*

“Since when did you learn how to drive?!” I exclaimed at her.

“Well, ever since I moved out of my parent’s home, I learned how to drive so that I could rely on myself when I needed to go somewhere instead of always getting my parents to take m. They even bought me this car.” She told me as she pointed to the black BMW that was now in front of us.

I don’t know how to drive; I wouldn’t need to in China, since there were buses and taxies everywhere. If I didn’t take the bus or taxi, my parents would drive me wherever I needed to go.

“Well, are you going to get in or not?” She laughed as she saw that I was still standing outside of her car staring like an idiot.

I nodded and got in the car. The seat was so comfortable, a lot more comfortable then my parent’s car.

“You’re so lucky. Your parents pay for your rent for your apartment, and they even bought you a car!” I said to her.

“Well, I am their only child.” She pointed out.

“I guess you’re right.” I replied.

Looking outside, the sky was already starting to turn dark. The night view looked quite nice.

“Oh, I really like your balcony that’s in my room.” I told her.

“Oh, yeah, isn’t the sight beautiful? You can see the beach and the city. Sometimes when I’m bored, I’ll take a walk on the beach.” She said to me.

Thinking about the balcony got me back to thinking about the guy, who Eunji said is called Junsu, who I saw half and was on the balcony right next to me.

“Eunji, have you ever talked with that Junsu guy?” I asked her.

“Well, maybe a couple hello’s and good-bye’s. But that’s it. I don’t see him often because he doesn’t live there all the time. That apartment belongs to him and his best friend, Kim Jaejoong, who is also very good looking in my opinion.” She told me.

“What do you mean they don’t live there all the time?” I asked, confused.

“Well, Jaejoong’s a rich kid. His parents are the owner’s of Korea’s biggest hotel. If I remember correctly, it’s called Heaven’s Paradise. Or something along the lines of that. They own many houses, that apartment is one of them. They just go over there when they feel like it. Junsu mostly lives there. I’ve seen him more often than Jaejoong. Junsu practically lives with Jaejoong. They’ve known each other since they were babies. Even though Junsu’s family isn’t as rich as Jaejoong’s, he’s still quite rich.” She explained.

I nodded my head, understanding what she was saying.

“Don’t you think Junsu’s good looking?” She suddenly asked me.

“Actually, I didn’t get a good look at his face. I was more focused on something else.” I blushed, remembering that I saw him half . But I do remember how he looked, just didn’t get a good look at him.

“Uh huh. Well, next time look at his face, I’m sure you’ll instantly fall in love with it. Most girls do anyways. But once you meet Jaejoong, you’ll find out that he’s a lot more handsome than Junsu.” She blurted.

“Seems like someone likes the double J’s.” I teased Eunji.

“Well, I can’t help it if they are good looking. I’m attracted to guys like that. I know you are too.” She teased back.

She was right. I had a soft spot for guys that were good looking. It would be even better if he was funny. I love funny guys.

“Well, I hope I get a chance to really meet them.” I said as Eunji made a stop.

“We’re here.” She said as she parked and got out of the car.

“Oooh. Looks nice. I can already smell the deliciousness.” I joked.

“Wait until you try it. It’ll make you want to come back for seconds and thirds.” Eunji laughed.

“Good evening, how many people?” The waitress asked us.

“Just two.” Eunji replied.

“I’m sorry. We don’t have seats for two at the moment. We are very busy tonight. Do you mind waiting?” The waitress apologized.

I looked around the restaurant to see that there were more people than I expected. There were people lining up outside too. Every seat was practically taken up.

“How long would we have to wait for?” Eunji asked.

“At this rate, probably at least 30 minutes. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.” She apologized again.

“Oh, what about that table for four?” I asked pointing to an empty table.

“Sorry, but that table is reserved.” The waitress told us.

“Oh, I guess we should just eat somewhere else. We can come back another time.” I suggested.

“I guess that’s what we’ll have to do.” She said as we started our way back out the parking lot.

As we were about to push the door, we accidently pushed it into someone else. That person fell to the ground.

“Oh my, I’m so sorry.” I quickly went outside to apologize.

“It’s okay.” He said as he stood up.

I decided to help him up. I walked over to his side and held onto his arm and held him up.

Then when, he was up straight, I got a good look of him. He was gorgeous.

“Are you okay?” He asked me. I totally forgot that I was staring at him. I must’ve looked like an idiot.

“Uh... Yeah, I’m fine. Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” He replied with a smile.

‘Wow, his teeth are so straight and white. And what a gorgeous smile.’ I thought to myself.

“Hyung, there’s so much people, do you think we’ll be able to get our seats?” I heard another voice behind the guy in front of me.

“Don’t worry, we reserved seats, it should be fine.” The guy in front of me assured his friend.

I took a look at the guy that was standing behind the one in front of me.

My mouth formed into a shape of an ‘O’. It was the same guy from today. The one that I saw half and the one of the balcony. How could I meet him three times a day?

But if that guy’s name is Junsu, that means the one in front of me is Kim Jaejoong. He really is good looking, just as Eunji said.

“Hey, you two live beside me.” I heard Eunji happily say.

“Oh, yeah. You’re number 134 right?” I heard Jaejoong ask.

I saw Eunji nodding excitedly.

“You’re Jaejoong, and you’re Junsu, right?” Eunji pointed to them both.

They both nodded, both smiling brightly.

“This is my new roommate, Zhang LiYin, she just moved here from China.” Eunji introduced me to them.

“I believe we’ve met this morning already.” Junsu said as he winked at me.

I blushed at his action. Yes, I still do remember this fateful morning.

“Hi LiYin, I’m Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong introduced himself with a hand shake.

I reached out and shook it.

“Nice to meet you.” I said back.

“I guess we’ll get going. We haven’t had dinner yet, and this place is jam packed.” I said as I let go of his hand.

“Wait, you can join us. Our table is a four person table.” Jaejoong offered.

I looked at Eunji, she looked back at me then she smiled.

“Sure, that would be great.” She said as we walked back inside with the two guys.

“Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong gave his name to the same waitress that helped us.

I looked at the waitress; she couldn’t stop staring at the two guys that were in front of her.

I guess Eunji was right, every girl couldn’t keep their eyes off of them.

“Right, this way please.” She said as she led us to the table.

“Just raise your hand when you are ready to order.” She said as she placed four menus in front of us and paused before leaving the table to get back to the front desk.

“What are you going to have?” I whispered to Eunji.

“I think I’ll have this.” She pointed to a ddoboki combo. It was rice cake mixed with noodles and other things with a spicy sauce.

“What about you?” She asked me.

“I think I’ll have the kimbap combo.” Kimbap was similar to sushi, but in my opinion, a lot easier to make.

“Are you ready to order?” Junsu asked us.

We both nodded and then he raised his hand and a waiter came to take our order.

“Wow, yours is so good.” I praised Eunji’s dish as I got another spoon into my mouth.

“Hey, eat yours. You have your own.” She said as she took one of my kimbaps.

“I don’t mind you eating my food.” I said as I smiled at her.

“So, how long have you two known each other for?” Jaejoong suddenly asked us.

“Well, I used to study in China when I was really young. LiYin and I were best friends since the very beginning. Then I moved back here not too long ago.” Eunji explained.

“No wonder, you two seem very close.” Junsu replied with a killer smile.

“I’ve been in China once. I went to Beijing. It was really nice, the people there were nice too.” Junsu told us.

“I wouldn’t dare say that China is the nicest country, but the people who live in China are quite nice.” I told him with a smile.

He smiled right back at me. I couldn’t help but think in my head that he really was good looking. He is so cute.

For the rest of the dinner, we talked a lot. We got to know each other. Eunji was even more excited, seeing that it was the first time she had an actually conversation with the two handsome guys who lived next door to her.

“Can we get the bill please?” Jaejoong asked the waiter.

The waiter brought over the bill to us. I took out my wallet getting ready to pay for my share of the food.

“It’s okay. It’s on me.” Junsu said as he took out his wallet and gave the waiter a gold credit card.

“No, no, it’s okay. We’ll pay for our share.” I told him as took out some money from my wallet.

“It’s fine. We’re the ones that reserved this table, which means, we have the right to pay.” He smiled as she pushed away my money.

“Okay, thanks you.” I smiled at him as I put away my money.

“We have to go somewhere else tonight, so we’ll be leaving now. Hope to see you around.” Jaejoong said before he and Junsu left the table.

Eunji and I started talking about both of them once we got inside her car. We were giggling over how cute and how nice they were.

By the time we got home, I was really tired. I just collapsed onto my bed and dazed off to sleep, waiting for another great day in Korea to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT'S ANYONE???
xD