3 5

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Jaejoong-

I was interested in what Junsu had in store for LiYin. He seemed to have made her very happy when he called her earlier. But something didn’t seem right to me. I had a gut feeling that the happiness LiYin was experiencing earlier would come crashing down.

I waited in the car for less than five minutes when I saw LiYin running out of the restaurant. Running after her were Junsu and… Eunji?

“LiYin!” I rolled down the window to shout to her. My voice caught Junsu and Eunji’s attention. But it didn’t get LiYin’s attention. She continued to run down the street. The sky was already starting to turn dark and I couldn’t let her run on the streets at night by herself, so I the engine of the car and drove after her.

Seeing Junsu and Eunji together I finally figured out why LiYin had ran out of the restaurant. The nightmare that she never wanted to come true has finally came true.

Buttons were pressed as I tried to get through to her cell phone. But every time I tried, no one picked up the phone. I started to get worried when I couldn’t find her anywhere.

“LiYin… pick up…” I said urgently as I tried again.

“H-Hello?...” I heard a sniffling LiYin on the other line. My heart finally calmed down after hearing her voice.

“LiYin! Where are you?!” I shouted into the speaker urgently. I had to know if she was safe or not.

“Jaejoong…” I heard that I heard her sobbing quietly on the other line.

“LiYin, where are you? Tell me.” I asked her.

“I hate him Jaejoong. I hate him. They… I feel so hurt Jaejoong come save me. My heart hurts so much.” She sobbed into the phone.

I suddenly heard the sound of a nearby plane flying in the background on the other line. I knew exactly where she was.

“Wait for me LiYin. I’m coming.” I said before hanging up and increasing speed.

-Zhang Li Yin-

“Why…” I sobbed quietly as my mind went back to the scene.

-----FLASHBACK-----

“Over here LiYin!” I saw Junsu waving his hand at me.
I slowly walked to the table. I really regretted coming in. Eunji was also here. But it looked like she was very nervous about something.

‘Why would they be together?’ I asked myself.

“Hi…” I greeted weakly.

“Hey LiYin.” Eunji gave me a weak smile.

“Um… why did you call me out? And why is Eunji here? I thought it was going to be just us…” I muttered.

“Actually… I have something to tell you. And I was hoping that you’ll listen. We don’t want you to take it the wrong way, but…” He started. He exchanged a glance with Eunji, who had tilted her head down. “Eunji and I are officially dating.” He ended.

‘Eunji and I are officially dating.’ The sentence kept on repeating in my head. It seemed right after he said that, the world had started to move slower. Everything around me seemed to be going in slow mode.

“LiYin… Are you alright?” Junsu nudged my shoulder.

“Don’t touch me!” I shouted as I moved myself away from his touch.

“LiYin…” Eunji eyed me.

“I knew it. I saw this coming. I just didn’t believe it unless I saw it with my own eyes. I’m so stupid…” I let a tear out.

“LiYin… I’m so sorry…” Eunji tried to apologize.

“No! I trusted you. You told me that I should chase the person I love. You knew that I loved Junsu. You… knew… yet you are doing this to me? I thought you were my best friend…” I said as I looked down on the ground. I couldn’t let myself see them together… I know I’ll cry.

“Let us explain LiYin.” Junsu tries to talk.

“There’s no explanation for these kinds of things Junsu! I… I have to go now…” I say before running out of the restaurant in tears.

-----FLASHBACK ENDS-----

Out of wreck, I had called Jaejoong. He kept asking me where I was, but all I was doing was sobbing and telling him how hurt I was.

All of a sudden, I heard the sound of a car engine. Without even looking up, I knew it was Jaejoong. He has figured out where I came to.

“Jaejoong… I’m so hurt.” I whispered as I heard him getting closer and closer.

“I’m hurt too. Why don’t we spend the night together to heal both our broken hearts?” A voice that I did not recognize said.

I quickly looked up through blurry vision to see a ugly, chunky, smelly guy kneeling down in front of me with a erted smile.

“W-Who are you?!” I shouted as I stood up.

“I’m your love doctor.” He laughed as he took a step forward towards me.

“Get away from me or else I’ll shout!” I threatened as I backed up from him.

“Look around you little missy. There’s not a single soul around here. And with the airplanes flying upon us, no one’s going to hear anything. Don’t worry. I’ll take you nice and gentle. I promise I won’t hurt you.” He giggled happily as he reached his hands in front of me.

“Ahhhh!” I screamed before taking off, running away from the ert.

“Come back here.” He ordered as he ran after me.

“Get away from me! You! You! erted, , 40 year old love . Why don’t you go home and go watch instead of stalking young girls on the streets?!” I shouted behind as I continued to run.

Suddenly I tripped over a stupid rock and fell to the ground with a big thud. I turned over to see the man right in front of me with a devilish smile on his face.

“Get. Away. From. Me.” I grunted as I tried to kick him in the area that hurts. But instead, he dodged it and grabbed my leg.

“Now I’ve got you.” He chuckled as he pushed both my arms to the ground and leaned him face down to my neck.

“Noo! Get away from me! Ahhh!” I scream as loud as I could as I felt a wet, slobbery texture touch my neck.

‘Jaejoong, come save me. Jaejoong, hurry and come.’ Was all my brain said. The person that came to my mind wasn’t Junsu, it was Jaejoong.

As if God was reading my wish, I suddenly heard someone calling my name.

“LiYin!” I heard the voice of Jaejoong calling me.

“Jaejoong!” I shouted with all my strength before the man on top of me was punched to the ground.

“You stupid bastard! I’m going to beat you up for touching her like that!” I heard him shout as my eyes started to close up my vision of the world. As they closed, I could feel a couple drops of tears dripping down my cheek. Then the world went dark.

--------------------

A throbbing in my head awoke me. I opened up my eyes to see a very dim light beside me on a little table. I looked around the room but found it to be very unfamiliar. I’ve never seen this place before.

Suddenly, my eyes grazed on the person who had his head on my bed and was sleeping. I recognized him to be Jaejoong.

‘But, this isn’t Jaejoong’s room…’ I thought in my head. The flashbacks came back to me. Events from earlier had came back to my mind and was now making my head hurt uncontrollably.

“Ahh!” I shouted with my eyes shut.

Suddenly I felt someone’s hand on my shoulders.

“Get away from me!” I shouted as I tried to push the person away. I was still frightened by what happened earlier when that man tried to harass me.

“LiYin, it’s me, Jaejoong. Don’t worry, that guy is gone. I’ve gotten rid of him. You’re safe now. Shh…” He whispered into my ear as he surrounded me with his arms.

I slowly let myself calm down as I figured it was all over. The man is gone.

“Jaejoong, I was so scared… he… he almost…” I started but was cut off when tears started to soak his shirt.

“I know, I know. I’m sorry for not getting there earlier. I’m sorry. I won’t ever let that happen.” He whispered quietly to. I only nodded to his comment.

If it weren’t for Jaejoong, I don’t know where I would be right now. I could have been and cut up into several pieces and my body parts could have been scattered all over the country.

“Thank you Jaejoong.” I thanked him for saving my life as I lie back down on the bed.

He replied with a chuckle.

“Wait… where are we?” I asked him.

“We’re at my company’s hotel room.” He replied.

“Hotel room? Why did you bring me here and not home?” I asked him.

“Your home and my home… I think it’s best if you don’t go back.” He whispered as he scratched the back of his head.

“Why wou—” I stopped midsentence because I suddenly remembered about Junsu and Eunji.

“Oh…” I nodded into space.

“LiYin, are they…” He asked me carefully.

All I could do was nod and let a tear fall.

“They… I thought I could believe them… I thought Eunji supported me to go after Junsu…” I whispered quietly as I looked up into the ceiling.

“I feel betrayed Jaejoong. I feel betrayed…” I looked at Jaejoong with pain.

“No… maybe they are really in love with each other LiYin. You can’t break people who are in love apart, can you?” He asked me.

“I thought you supported me too…” I looked at him.

“I do. I do support you LiYin. But… if they really are in love with each other, I don’t want to break their love.” Jaejoong told me with an expression like he meant it.

“But after all this, I’m the one in pain. Do you know that Jaejoong? Do you know the pain that I’m going through right now? My heart, it’s like as if little shards of metal are piercing through that barrier that is protecting my beating heart. I… I can’t take all this pain Jaejoong…” I cried.

“It will get over… it’ll just take time.” He comforted me.

“I loved him Jaejoong… I really did…” I sniffled as I pulled the blanket up to my chin and snuggled deeper into the bed.

“I know you did… I know you did…” He replied as I fell asleep again, too tired from the entire day.