2 3

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Zhang Li Yin-

“Finally!” Eunji cheered as we reached the hot springs.

We had arrived at the hot springs within two hours. But we could’ve gotten here even earlier if Junsu hadn’t led us to the wrong location. He said he was good with directions, but apparently, he wasn’t.

“If it weren’t for some idiot, we would’ve gotten here a lot earlier.” Jaejoong said quietly.

“I heard that!” Junsu exclaimed.

“Alright, alright. Stop fighting and let’s go inside. I’m so tired, I just want to get inside and relax in the water.” I said as I talked to the lady behind the counter.

As soon as we paid, we got into the separate gender change rooms and changed.

“So, we’ll meet back here in about two hours or so?” Jaejoong asked to make sure.

I nodded and dragged Eunji away so we could get dressed.

I had brought my bikini with me and so did Eunji. After we changed, we put on a bath robe and walked out in our sandals down the cave where the hot spring was. The girl’s and the guy’s hot spring was separate.

“Ahhhhhhh… This feels so nice.” Eunji exclaimed as she took off her robe and let her body sink into the water.

I could feel myself relaxing as my body disappeared into the boiling water after I took off my own robe. I couldn’t help but smile as the warmth circled around my body.

“If only I had something like this in my apartment.” Eunji joked.

“I wish.” I smirked.

We let a couple moments of silence enter between us as we enjoyed the water.

“So how are you and Junsu?” Eunji suddenly asked me out of the blue.

“Huh? It’s still the same. He doesn’t seem to take any interest in me at all. All he does is treat me like his sister. I don’t like him treating me in that way. If he doesn’t like me, he should stop flirting around with me.” I sighed as I played with the water.

Eunji was quiet for a couple of minutes before answering me.

“I guess that’s how his personality is.” She replied quietly.

“Let’s stop talking about me and that idiot. What about you and Yunho?” I asked her.

“Hah! I’m going crazy. I want to tell him that I don’t like him, but I don’t want to hurt him.” She replied as she shook her head.

“Hey! You know what? In a way, you’re kind of like Junsu. You lead people on, not telling them the correct answer.” I suddenly said.

“I am? But I’m trying my best to make myself like him… It’s just not working.” She replied.

“If you really don’t like him, you should just tell him. It’s better to hurt him not, rather than hurt him in the future when he loves you even more.” I pointed out.

“I’ll see…” She sighed.

For the next hour or so, Eunji and I talked about different stuff. We ordered some food and sat down on the chairs and tables provided and ate. Then we went back into the hot spring and stayed there for a little longer before it was time to meet up with the guys.

“My limbs still feel like they’re in the water.” I said as Eunji and got out of the change room.

“Me too. I want to come back here next time.” She replied as she stretched her arms and legs.

“Finally you two are finished. We’ve been waiting for at least half an hour. What were you two doing in there?” Junsu said as we approached them in the lounge.

“We were talking. And plus, we’re girls, and girls take more time to get things done. Guys should be waiting for girls.” Eunji replied as she stood beside Junsu.

Yunho then stood behind Eunji and hugged her, placing his arms around her waist and pulling her in. I could see that Eunji was getting a bit uncomfortable.

“Hey, let’s go out to eat dinner.” I suggested.

“Good idea!” Eunji smiled as she got out of Yunho’s hold and walked over towards me so that she was able to link her arm with mine.

We walked around the hot spring area. The island was quite small, not very large in size. You could probably walk around the entire island in less than one day. But even though it was really small, there were many things to explore.

After eating a dinner of shellfish and crabs, the five of us walked back to the hotel with precise directions. This time we didn’t get Junsu to lead us, we were smart enough to buy a better island map and ask other people for directions.

“Well, looks like its bed time. Unless you guys want to do something…” I said as we stood outside of our hotel bedroom doors.

“It’s not even ten yet. It’s our first night on vacation, I say we should do something fun tonight.” Junsu suggested.

“And what kind of suggestions do you have?” Eunji asked him with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

“I say we play a little hide and seek in this hotel.” He smirked.

“Hide and seek? Isn’t that for five year olds?” Eunji replied back with twitching, which looked like she was about to laugh.

“We don’t have to be five year olds to play hide and seek. Are you too mature for this game?” Junsu challenged her.

“Pfft, yeah right. I’m so up for this game. I’ll be the winner.” Eunji said proudly.

“We’ll see about that. Are you three playing?” Junsu asked Yunho, Jaejoong, and I.

“I guess…” We all responded with not much enthusiasm.

“Great! So, I’ll explain the rules. The only places we’re allowed to go are on this entire floor. It’s not very big anyways. We’re not allowed to go onto any other floors. There will be only one person who is ‘it’ at one time. But as that person finds other people, all of them can work together to find the rest of the people. And whoever is ‘it’, count with your eyes closed, we don’t want people cheating. I don’t think I missed anything. Do you all understand the rules?” He explained to us.

We all nodded our heads, indicating that we understood what the rules are.

“So who’s it?” Junsu asked.

“You are!” The four of us responded.

“Why am I ‘it’?” He asked in an annoyed tone.

“You’re the one who suggested we play this, so you should be going first.” Eunji smirked.

“But…” Junsu tried to protest.

“No buts! Now, start counting to70!” Eunji screamed as she ran down the hallway, trying to find a good hiding place so that Junsu was not able to find her.

The rest of us quickly followed her. None of us wanted to be ‘it’. None of us wanted to be on the entire floor, trying to look for four people who were running around.

I ran down the hallway, not knowing where it would lead me.

-Eunji-

I ran and ran until I thought that Junsu would not be able to find me. The floor that we were staying had so many different things.

I ran past a fitness gym and a sauna. Right now, I don’t even know where I was.

Ahead of me was a room with light. I stepped closer and read the sign that was on the glass. It read ‘Library’.

‘Hah! I bet Junsu would never look in the library!’ I thought smartly as I opened the door and walked in.

There was no one in the library. And it wasn’t very big either. It was more like a little lounge with a couple shelves of books. There was a table in the middle with couches surrounding it.

I thought that since it’ll take Junsu a while until he found me, I’d just sit down on the couch and wait for him while reading a magazine.

I took a random magazine off the shelf and sat down comfortably on one of the couches and started to read.

The first thing that attracted me on the cover was another article on the cast of the movie Twilight. Apparently, the lead actor, Robert, also known as ‘Edward’ was seen to be hooking up with both, Kirsten, also known as ‘Bella’, and Nikki, who is also known as ‘Rosalie’.

Apparently, it’s a love triangle. Nikki likes Robert, Robert likes Kirsten more than Nikki, but Kirsten already has a boyfriend of three years. Sources say that Robert is a very big flirt. He was said to have been sleeping together with Nikki in the same hotel bedroom.

I was so interested in the article that I didn’t hear anything when someone came into the library.

“FOUND YOU!” Junsu shouted.

I was so surprised that I screamed and jumped up from the couch and flipped to the back of the couch and hit behind it. I slowly raised my head from behind the couch to see that it was actually Junsu.

“YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!” I shouted at him, angrily.

“Ha ha… You’re the one who didn’t notice when I came in. You were too attracted to your magazine.” He smirked.

“YOU...” I shouted as I stood up and walked towards him, getting ready to argue back.

But just as I was approaching him, I accidently tripped over the corner of the couch. Then I was falling forward.

Just when I thought I was about to hit the ground, I felt Junsu’s arms supporting my waist, holding onto me so that I didn’t fall.

I tiled my head up to be face to face with him. I could feel my face starting to heat up just by looking and being so close to him.

“Uh… thanks.” I mumbled quietly as I got up on my two feet so he didn’t have to hold onto me.

“Yeah… No problem.” He mumbled quietly as he shuffled his hands through his hair.

There was an awkward silence between the two of us before Junsu spoke up again.

“We should go look for the others. They’re probably what’s taking me so long to look for them.” He said as he went to open up the door.

As I walked out, I saw something move in the corner of my eye, but when I turned around, all I saw was a pot of flowers. I then followed Junsu to look for the others.

-Zhang Li Yin-

‘What were they doing in there?’ I thought to myself as I scurried down the hallway.

I was walking past the library, trying to look for a spot to find when I saw two figures inside. I walked closer to get a closer look, but I wished I hadn’t. I didn’t like the scene that was in front of me. Junsu was holding onto Eunji, they were looking at each other.

Without knowing, I started to shed tears. I don’t know why, but they trickled down slowly down my cheek as I walked back to my room.

On the way back, I passed the washroom and saw Jaejoong coming out.

“LiYin?” He asked, unsure if it was me or not.

I looked at him, face wet.

“What happened? Why are you crying?” He asked, concerned.

“Nothing…” I said quietly. I didn’t want him to know the reason as to why I’m crying. I don’t want him to worry about me.

“There must be something. Or else, why would you be crying?” He asked.

“I tripped and fell on the ground.” I made up a stupid lie.

“And you’re crying about that?” Jaejoong laughed.

“It hurts.” I whined with a pout.

“Be more careful next time. I don’t want you to be hurting yourself. I don’t want to see you crying on vacation, unless it’s tears of joy.” Jaejoong patted my head.

I sniffed and tried my best to stop crying. I smiled at him.

‘Maybe coming to Sakura Island isn’t the best decision. And this is only the first day.’ I thought as the two of us hid and continued to play hide and seek.

But the thing was, I wasn’t so in the mood anymore. I wanted to erase the bad image that was now stuck in my head. Maybe I’m just thinking a bit too much.