0 5

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Zhang Li Yin-

‘This is awkward. No one is responding.’ I thought to myself. I am very uncomfortable right now. I feel like I don’t belong here with all these upper class people.

“I think I’ll go.” I said to Jaejoong quietly so that no one else could hear. I turned around, getting ready to leave. But someone grabbed my wrist.

“Why are you leaving?” Jaejoong said with one hand holding onto my wrist.

“Yeah, don’t leave. Stay and have some fun.” A voice that I’ve never heard before approach me.

I turned around to see a very handsome face in front of me.

“I’m Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you LiYin.” He smiled as she took out his hand, waiting for me to shake.

“Nice to meet you.” I said before shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you too Eunji.” He smiled right at Eunji.

“Hi.” She smiled brightly.

“This is Changmin.” Jaejoong pointed to the tallest guy there.

“And this is Yoochun.” He pointed to a shorter guy, but he was also very handsome just like the rest of the guys.

“Nice to meet you both.” They both greeted Eunji and I.

“Nice to meet you.” We both replied with a bow.

Even though the guys greeted us, the girls didn’t. I still feel like I shouldn’t be here.

“Well, let’s start the party!” Junsu exclaimed as he ran towards the barbeque grill.

“Let’s have fun.” Eunji said as she held onto my arm and walked over to where the drinks were.

“What drink do you want LiYin?” She asked me as she grabbed a Nestea for herself.

“I want a Coke.” I told her. She then handed me a can of Coke. I opened it and took a sip from it. It was really refreshing because the weather was so hot.

“LiYin, do you want a hot dog?” Jaejoong appeared beside me with a hot dog.

“Thanks but I’m not quite hungry at the moment. You should eat it yourself Jaejoong.” I told him with a weak smile.

He nodded and started eating on his hot dog.

As Eunji and I sat down on the chair provided, we looked at the others around us. It seemed like they were having so much fun. I wanted to be part of the fun too.

“LiYin, let’s go play with them!” Eunji suddenly suggested.

“I-It’s okay. You can. I’ll stay here and watch.” I told her with a smile.

“Are you sure?” She asked back.

I nodded with a smile.

“Okay. But you better come and join us later on.” She said before leaving me and going to play Frisbee with the others.

I kicked an invisible rock that was on the ground.

‘Maybe I should’ve just gone home.’ I thought to myself as I took another sip of my pop.

“What are you doing here all by yourself LiYin?” Junsu appeared beside me with a smile.

“I don’t like to play Frisbee. Why aren’t you playing?” I asked him.

“I don’t like Frisbee either.” He chuckled.

I laughed at his comment. ‘I guess that’s another thing we have in common.’

“How about I show you a magic trick?” He suggested as he put down his pop.

“Sure.” I smiled at him.

I watched him take out a deck of card from his bag and shuffled it.

“Okay, so here’s a deck of cards. I want you to say stop at any time you want. Then, grab the card that it stopped at and remember it. Don’t let me know what it is though.” He instructed.

I did as I was told. The card that I pulled out was the seven of hearts.

“Now, I want you to put it back.” He told me.

I placed the card back in the same spot that it was in before.

“Now I’m going to shuffle the cards.” He told me as he shuffled the deck.

“And now, I’m going to try and find your card.” He said as he started to search for my card.

He looked and suddenly stopped. He took out a card and held it out for me to see.

“Is this your card?” He smirked.

I was amazed. It was the seven of hearts.

“How’d you do that?!” I wanted to know the trick.

“Not telling you.” He smirked as he placed the card back.

“Please teach me Junsu. I really want to know.” I pouted at him, hoping that he would teach me.

“You’ll have to wait.” He laughed at my attempt.

I sulked back into my seat and continued to watch the others play Frisbee.

“LiYin. How about we play soccer?” He suggested as he took out a soccer ball from his bag.

“How many things does your bag fit?” I asked, yet amazed again.

He chuckled as he passed the ball to me.

“Do you have any tennis rackets and tennis balls in your bag by any chance?” I was hoping. I wanted to play tennis.

“Nope. Sorry.” He frowned at me before snatching the soccer ball away from me and kicking it onto the grass where I followed him and tried to snatch it back.

“Hey, that’s so cheap.” He frowned when I snuck on him and snatched the ball.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“I’m going to get the ball back.” Junsu said as he ran after me.

“Catch me if you can.” I yelled as I ran faster with the ball. I ran until our group was out of site. I looked back to see that Junsu was catching up.

I ran a bit further then stopped. I leaned on the trunk of a tree so I could catch my breath.

“Got you!” Junsu yelled as he poked me in the ribs.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!” I yelled.

“Junsu, don’t scare me like that!” I said as I hit him on the arm. He was laughing so hard that he had to bend over and hold onto his stomach.

“Stop laughing at me.” I pouted at him.

“Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.” He apologized over and over again.

I sat down on a nearby bench. I could still see everyone else playing Frisbee. But I was far enough to not be noticed.

“The breeze feels good doesn’t it?” Junsu asked as he sat down beside me.

“Mhmm.” I replied.

“You know. With the wind blowing your hair, you’re really pretty.” He suddenly said. His comment shocked me. No one has ever said that about me.

I suddenly felt my cheeks start to turn red and turn hot.

“Are you okay? Your face is turning very red.” Junsu said as he placed his hand on my forehead.

“Uh... yeah. I’m fine. Just the weather is very hot.” I explained as I pulled away from his touch.

Having his hand touching my skin made me fire up.

‘What’s this feeling?’ I wondered.

“I think we should get back to the others. They’re probably wondering where we are.” I said as I kicked the soccer ball back towards everyone else.

“LiYin, where’d you go?” Eunji approached me with a confused face. Then she looked at Junsu who was standing beside me.

“We went to go play some soccer.” I explained.

“Uh huh...” She said matter-of-factly.

“Well, you must be hungry then.” Jaejoong silently appeared beside me holding a hot dog.

“Thanks Jaejoong.” I said as I accepted the delicious looking product.

“Wow. It tastes really good.” I complimented with a big smile.

“Jaejoong here is our chef. He makes delicious food for all of us.” Changmin said as he patted his belly.

“Really?! Maybe you should come over and make us dinner sometime.” Eunji teased as she took a bite of my hot dog.

“Sure, anytime.” Jaejoong responded as he made a separate hot dog for Eunji.

“There’ll be more food later on. It’ll taste even better than this regular hot dog.” Jaejoong winked at us.

“I can’t wait.” I said as I finished off the rest of my hot dog.

It was then that I noticed Junsu wasn’t beside me anymore. I look around to see him with a girl that wasn’t from our group.

They were laughing and smacking at each other’s arms. I couldn’t help but feel a bit sad. Just minutes ago, Junsu told me I looked pretty, but now, he’s flirting with some random girl.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jaejoong asked me with a concern look.

“Yeah. I’m totally fine.” I smiled my best smile.

“Do you want to play some beach volleyball?” He suggest as he took out a volleyball from under the table.

“Sure why not.” I said as I walked towards the nets.

“Eunji, you want to play with me?” I asked Eunji.

“Sure.” She said as she got up from her seat and walked with me.

“I’m playing too!” Yunho shouted as he ran towards us.

“So I guess it’s a two against two. LiYin and I against Yunho and you Eunji.” Jaejoong said as he stood on my side.

“We’re going to make you eat our sandy dusts.” Yunho exclaimed as he served the ball directly into the net.

I started to laugh. Same as Jaejoong. We couldn’t stop laughing. It was quite funny.

“Hey! That was just a warm-up.” He nervously said as he served again. This time it went over the net.

It came directly towards me. I got it back onto the other side and Eunji passed it back over. This time, Jaejoong smacked the ball hard. It landed on the sand on the other side. We had one the first point.

“Woot!” I shouted as I high fived Jaejoong with a smile.

We continued playing like this. More and more people started to crowd around us, watching our every move. In the end Jaejoong and I won the game.

“Good game buddy.” Jaejoong said as he hugged Yunho, who was frowning because he had lost.

“Good job Eunji.” Yunho said as he gave Eunji a smile and a high five.

“You were awesome Jaejoong!” I smiled brightly at him.

“You were great yourself.” He said as he gave me a little hug.

“Let’s get some food. I’m starving.” I quickly said as I broke away from the hug and ran towards Eunji.

I looked around to see if Junsu was still here. But he wasn’t.

“Where’s Junsu?” I heard Jaejoong ask Yoochun.

“He left with some girl he just met. He said to not wait for him. He’s not sure if he’ll come back.” He replied.

‘Great, another girl that he dragged off with. Why is he always hanging around girls?’ I asked myself.

I shook out the thought of him being with other girls.

‘What’s he to me anyways? I’ve only known him for what? Three days?’ I said to myself.

“Eat Eunji!” Changmin said as he stuffed food on my plate.

I enjoyed the rest of the day with them. I even talked with some of the girls. They were all really nice.

Eunji and I had a great day with them. I had a fun day too. Being with the guys and learning more about them made me feel like I'm at home. I can't wait to have fun in Korea.