3 3

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Eunji-

“LiYin!” I shouted as loud as I could, but the music in the background was too loud for my voice to be heard. I tried my best to struggle out of the person’s grasp.

“It’s just me Eunji.” I heard a familiar voice whisper to me. But his breath was filled with the smell of alcohol. I looked behind me to see that it was Junsu.

“Junsu? What are you doing?” I asked him, confused.

“I… need… to… talk… to… you…” He mumbled, sounding a bit drunk.

“How much have you been drinking?” I asked him, concerned.

“If you… think I-I’m drunk, I’m not!” He laughed as he pointed his index finger towards me.

“Okay, I think it’s time to get some fresh air. Let’s go.” I sighed as I dragged him towards the benches outside of the club, forgetting about LiYin and Jaejoong.

“Sit.” I ordered Junsu. He listened and took a seat next to me.

“Eunji… am I drunk?” He asked me, in a dazed faze.

“If you’re able to ask that question, then you must have a bit of sense still left in you.” I chuckled at his question.

He chuckled at my answer. He then started to shake his head side to side.

“What are you doing?” I asked him.

“Trying to get you out of my mind.” He answered without thinking.

I turned around to look at him.

“Huh? What?...” I asked, not knowing what he was saying.

“You know what Eunji? You’ve been on my mind a lot lately. I just can’t get you out of my head.” He laughed.

‘Am I hearing things right?’ I asked myself, trying to figure out if this was reality or not.

“No… you’re kidding right?” I asked him.

“I’m not kidding. I’ll tell you one thing. People who are drunk don’t tell lies. They’re too drunk to think about the answer. Whatever comes out of their mouths are all real. Believe it or not.” He laughed.

“You don’t like me. You like Stephanie, remember? You just went on a date with her last week.” I pointed out to him.

“Stephanie? She felt like a friend to me instead of a girlfriend. I don’t like her in that way. Right now, the only person that I like is you.” He said as he giggled at the end of the sentence.

“You like every girl you practically see. Since I’ve met you, you’ve liked Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Amanda, Michelle, Dana, Lina, Stephanie, and now me? You’ve got to be kidding. You don’t like me.” I poked him in the head.

“Hey, at least half those girls you listed I only took interest in them. I didn’t actually ‘like’ them.” He pointed out.

“Whatever. It’s the same thing.” I waved his words away.

“I actually like you. No lie. You and I are always fighting. You don’t seem like the type of girl that I would fall for, but it seems like you captured my heart with your boyish yet flattering personality.” He honestly said.

“Just shut up and get some air. You probably drank too much tonight. I think it’s time I brought you home. Come on, let’s go you drunk .” I stopped the awkward conversation and hauled Junsu up to walk towards his car.

After I had dropped him in the passenger seat, I took out my cell phone to call LiYin.

-Zhang LiYin-

I quickly ran to the washroom to pick up my cell phone, leaving Jaejoong to sit alone on the couch for a while.

“Eunji! Where are you?” I shouted into the speaker.

“Hey LiYin, sorry. I got dragged out by a drunken Junsu. I’m going to take him home right now. So don’t worry about me or him. Just stay there with Jaejoong and have fun okay?” She replied.

‘Junsu? Drunk?’ I thought uneasily in my head.

“Oh… okay. Yeah… just call me if you need anything else. Bye.” I mumbled quietly before hanging up and walking back to where Jaejoong was sitting.

“Was it Eunji?” He asked once I got back.

“Yeah, she disappeared off with Junsu. He’s drunk right now, so she’s driving him home.”I answered.

“Well, at least we know they’re both safe right now.” Jaejoong pointed out.

“Yeah… true…” I replied as I thought of Junsu and Eunji together while one is drunk.

“Hey, stop worrying. Nothing’s going to happen.” Jaejoong poked my cheek.

“Who’s worrying?” I laughed as I took another sip of my beer.

“Come on, let’s dance.” I suggested as I dragged Jaejoong onto the dance floor.

I danced to the beat of the song as Jaejoong was just standing there, looking very nervous.

“Why aren’t you dancing?” I whispered into his ear.

“I don’t know how.” He whispered back.

“You, Kim Jaejoong don’t know how to dance?” I asked, surprised.

He could only smile embarrassingly with a nod. That was one thing that I never would have thought Jaejoong couldn’t do.

“Hey, I’m not used to these kinds of sceneries.” He replied.

“Fine, just do what I’m doing. Move your body to the beat of the music.” I told him as I started to sway side to side to the beat of the music. I watched as Jaejoong tried his best to follow me, but he wasn’t that successful.

“Here, let me help you.” I volunteered as I took both his hands into mine. But the second we touched, I felt my entire body give a ripple of shock.

“Ouch, you shock me.” I frowned and gave Jaejoong a little punch on his arm.

“Oh… sorry… friction…” Jaejoong laughed nervously.

“Okay, let’s try this again.” I replied as I easily placed my small hands into his hands. I then started to move both of our bodies to the beat of the music, swaying from side to side.

Jaejoong finally got the hang of it and I then turned around so that my back was facing him. I let the music take our souls away. We rocked our bodies together, acting as one movement. I let myself free for once in a long time. That night, I had totally forgotten about Junsu and Eunji. I was enjoying myself with Jaejoong.

“Ah… that was fun.” I sighed as I got into Jaejoong’s car.

“It was, I admit it. I was able to forget about work and just relax tonight. And it’s all thanks to you.” He smiled at me.

“No problem. I also had fun tonight, so it’s all good.” I laughed as he started to drive back home.

Without knowing, I drifted off to sleep while Jaejoong was driving. I guess the all the dancing made me tired.

“Yah… LiYin… wake up, we’re back.” I heard Jaejoong’s voice not long after.

“Huh?...” I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

“We’re back. Let’s go.” He repeated.

“Uh… okay… just give me a couple more minutes.” I replied as I tried to snuggle against the car seat.

-Jaejoong-

“No more minutes… let’s go.” I said as five minutes had past.

“Nugh” She mumbled.

“… Looks like I have to carry you up.” I sighed as I took off her and my own seatbelt. Then I walked over to her side of the car and hauled her onto my back.

“You’re not as light as you seem…” I even though she was asleep.

I piggybacked her all the way back up to our floor. I then took out her house keys from her pockets and unlocked the door. I looked inside Eunji’s room to see if she was there or not. But I didn’t find her in there. I couldn’t find anyone else in the house.

I walked into LiYin’s room and lightly dropped her onto her bed. But what I didn’t know was that she had her arms secured around my neck. So, I was pulled down onto the bed with her. I struggled to get out of her grip but she had a tight hold on me.

“LiYin…” I tried waking her up so I could go home and sleep. But no response came from her.

I tried to pry open her hands but her hold got even tighter.

I was in such an awkward and uncomfortable position. LiYin was lying on the bed while I was lying on top of her with my back towards her stomach. My legs were half on the bed and half touching the ground.

For the next ten minutes or so, I tried my best to get out of LiYin’s grasp, but whatever I did, it didn’t work. I was still stuck to her.

After trying multiple times, I finally decided to give up. I knew I wouldn’t be able to get out of her hold anyways, so might as well get some sleep.

I scooted LiYin over a bit to the side of the bed so I could crawl next to her with my legs also on the bed. I was finally in a comfortable position. I turned my head slightly to the side so I could face LiYin. Her pink cheeks made her look so cute in the dark room, with the moonlight shining on half of her face.

“LiYin… if only you knew…” I whispered as I swept the hair away from her face.

I pulled her closer to my chest and kissed her on the cheek, wishing her a good night dream before I also fell asleep with a smile on my face.