1 0

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Jaejoong-

“Mr. Kim.” Catherine knocked on my door and came in. In her hand was a white envelope.

“Catherine, what’s wrong?” I asked her. Her face was not the same as before. It seemed like she was worried about something.

“I-I want to quit.” She stumbled her words out.

I was shocked. Catherine has been working for me for three years. This was defiantly shocking news.

“But, why do you want to quit?” I asked her.

“My parents, they are moving to America and they want me to go with them.” She said with her head down.

“But, you’ve been with us for such a long time. It won’t be the same without you.” I told her hoping she would take her letter back.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim.” She said as she handed over the envelope to me.

With hesitation, I took the envelope from her. It was something that I wouldn’t want to do.

“I hope you’ll enjoy your time in America Catherine. You’re always welcome back at Heaven’s Paradise anytime.” I told her with a smile.

“Thank you Mr. Kim. It’s been a great time working with you.” She smiled back.

“Just call me Jaejoong now. Since you are no longer a worker at this company.” I said as I held up my hand.

“Okay, Jaejoong.” She softly said as she shook my hand.

“I’ll be leaving tomorrow. But I’m going to be leaving the company today if that is okay.” She said.

“It is. I hope we’ll be able to see each other in the future.” I said with a smile.

“I hope so too Jaejoong. Goodbye.” She replied with a smile before leaving my office to pack up her belongings on her desk.

“Guess I’ll need to hire a secretary now.” I mumbled to myself as I wrote the note down on a piece of paper. But then a thought came into my mind like a light bulb.

-Zhang Li Yin-

I was sitting on my bed counting all my money. Even though my parents transfer me some money once a while, I didn’t want to spend it unless I really needed to. I wanted to get my own money my own way.

I’ve been spending a bit too much money than I actually need to. I took a look at my closet. I’ve bought a lot of new clothes since I got to Korea. I knew there was no use for that.

“LiYin?” Eunji poked her head into my room.

“Yeah?” I asked her.

“Do you want to go out for some ice cream?” She asks me.

“But we just had ice cream yesterday.” I whined as I shoved my money into my wallet.

“Yeah, but having ice cream once in a while is not a bad thing.” She laughed.

“Once in a while?” You had one just yesterday. You’re going to get fat easily if you continue eating ice cream every day.” I pointed out.

“Hah! I don’t get fat that easily.” She smiled proudly.

“I need to learn how to save money more efficiently.” I told her as I raised my wallet into her face.

“Don’t worry about money! Your parents send you so much money every month. Money should be the last thing you should be worrying about.” She rolled her eyes.

“I know I know. But I’m going to use their money when I actually need to.” I told her as I placed my wallet on my table.

“Just come get ice cream with me. It’s my treat.” Eunji said as she dragged me out of the house.

“Wait! Let me grab my wallet.” I said. I didn’t want her paying for my stuff.

“You don’t have to! I’m paying for you!” She exclaimed as she pulled me to the ice cream shop.

Eunji was the type of girl that wouldn’t care if you borrowed money from her. She’d probably be mad if she you said you’ll pay her back.

“Same one?” She asked me about my favorite ice cream flavor.

I nodded with a smile. Eunji knew me too well to forget what my favorite ice cream flavor was. I’ve ordered the same one for most of the time we went out for ice cream. It’s really rare that I would get a different flavor.

“Seriously LiYin. Stop worrying about money. Just have fun in Korea while it lasts.” Eunji said as we sat down on a table, eating our ice cream cone.

I just laughed.

Just then, my cell phone started to ring.

“Hello?”

“Oh, hi Jaejoong.”

My eyes widened at what he said into the speaker.

“Yeah! Of course! Thank you so much!” I jumped up from my seat.

Eunji stared at me as if I was crazy.

“Yes. Yes. I’ll be there on Monday morning. Thank you so much Jaejoong!” I gleefully said into the phone before snapping it shut.

“What did Jaejoong say to make you this happy?” Eunji asked me with a confused face after I had got off the phone. I was still smiling.

“Jaejoong offered me a job at his company!” I shouted with glee.

“Oh really? That’s great LiYin! Now you don’t have to be worrying about your stupid money anymore!” Eunji smiled brightly with me.

“Yeah. This is great!” I said as I sat back down because I had noticed other people staring at the two of us like idiots.

“I can’t wait to start work.” I said thoughtfully.

“Then we should have a celebration party for you!” Eunji snapped her fingers suddenly.

“Party? No, it’s okay!” I stopped her from thinking further on.

“No! We’re going to celebrate you getting a job! Let’s invite Jaejoong, of course, Junsu, Yunho.” She said.

“They’re probably all busy anyways.” I said, still trying to get her to stop planning the party.

“No they won’t. We’ll have it tonight. I’ll call the three of them right now.” She said as she took out her phone and walked somewhere quiet so she could talk to the guys.

“There’s no need to have a party just because I got a job…” I groaned as I finished off what was left of my ice cream cone.

“Great! We have everything planned out. This is going to be fun.” Eunji smiled after she came back from her phone talk. While she was talking on the phone for at least half an hour, I was sitting on the table reading a fashion magazine.

“Do we have to do this?” I groaned.

“LiYin. You’re getting a job! This is your first job you’ve ever had! It’s going to be memories!” Eunji swatted my arm.

“Oww.” I complained as I rubbed the spot where she hit me.

“Let’s get out of here and do some shopping. We’re going to need lots of food. And don’t worry. We won’t have to cook any of it. Jaejoong said he’s volunteering to cook for us.” Eunji make a okay sign with her fingers.

“That’s one thing I’m looking forward to tonight. At least we won’t have to eat any more burnt food made from you and I.” I laughed as I thought back to the many times we burnt our food. It was not often that our food would turn out okay to eat.

We walked to the supermarket were we pushed a cart along with us to carry all the stuff that we were getting. We had to get meat, vegetables, junk food, drinks, and lots of other things. We even bought alcohol. We are all legal age to drink anyways. Except, I’m not the type of person to drink a lot, so I’ll be staying away from those.

“Now I wish I had driven my car.” Eunji whined as the both of us carried all the things back to our home. Even though it wasn’t that far, the bags were a lot heavier then we had thought. By the time we reached home, I swear, I could feel myself sweating. I knew I had burned a lot of calories just from that short walk.

“I’m going to go take a shower first.” Eunji said as she went to her room to grab things so she could shower.

The bad thing was we had only one bathroom in the house. So I had to wait for Eunji to finish showering first before I could shower.

As I waited for her to finish, I took out all the things in the bag and put all the ones that needed to be in the fridge. I even started to clean up around the place.

“If we’re going to be having three hot guys in the house, we’re going to have to clean up a little.” I said to myself as I stacked all the magazines in one pile.

I took out the broom and started to sweep the floor. Then I fixed the pillows on the couch and tidied up everywhere else.

After finishing cleaning the house, I was even more tired than I already was. I took flopped onto the couch, still waiting for Eunji to come out.

“I’m finished. You can go use the…” She stopped all of a sudden.

“What did you do to our home?” She asked as she dried her hair with her towel.

“I cleaned it up.” I told her as I got up.

“Was our house really that messy?” She asked as she scratched her head.

“Uh huh…” I replied.

I left her still admiring how clean our home was. I went into my room to grab my bath robe and other stuff and went into the washroom to take a nice shower.

I took my time in the washroom. There were still lots of time until the guys would be coming. I don’t need to rush things.

After finishing, I wrapped myself up in my bathrobe and headed to my room to pick out an outfit.

I looked through my closet to see the clothes that I would wear. There was still a lot of clothing that still had tags attached to them.

I finally decided on a pair of faded jeans and a casual top. The top was black, it slid off the shoulders. On the inside I wore a halter tank top. It was simple. I like simple.

I didn’t bother to put any make up on. It’s not often that I do put make up on unless it’s special. Tonight was not one of those nights.

“Alright. I’m ready.” I said to Eunji as I walked back into the living where she was sitting watching TV.

“Aren’t you going to put make up on? What about jewelry?” She asks me as she walks around me, getting a good look at what I had done.

“It’s just a party. There’s no need to get so fancy about it.” I tried to tell her. Eunji was already dressed up with a fancy top and a skirt. She even had her hair up in a bun and there were dangling earrings through her ears. She even applied make up.

“You should put some more effort into dressing up.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Come on. Let me put some make up on you.” She pleaded.

“No, I’m fine with the way I am right now.” I resisted.

“No, you come with me right now.” She said as she dragged me towards her room. But luckily, the door bell rang.

“Guess they’re here. We won’t have time to put make up on you.” She said as she let go of my arm.

“Let’s start the party!” She shouted as she opened the door to see Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yunho.