3 6

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Jaejoong-

I stayed in the same room all through the night, sitting on a chair beside her bed for the entire night. I was afraid if I walked out, she’d suddenly have nightmares and no one would be able to save her from them. I watched as the blanket that was placed upon her chest heaved up and down in continues beats.

The traces of the dried up tears on her cheeks were still visible. She went through so much pain in one day. Just seeing her like this makes my own heart ache.

Just when I was finally going to let my head rest, she suddenly wakes up.

“Jaejoong? You’re still here?” She asked as she rubbed her eyes with her fingers.

“Yeah, I didn’t want to leave you here alone.” I told her with a yawn.

“Thanks. I mean it.” She replied with a smile.

“Well, do you want to go take a shower or something? Or do you want to go down for some breakfast first?” I suggested.

“Well… I want to take a shower, but as you can see, I don’t have any clean clothes to change into.” She sighed.

“Right… Don’t worry. I’ll take care of that. You just go in and have a nice shower. I’ll go down and ask one of the assistants to go to the mall and get you all that you need. Clothes will be ready by the time you’re finished showering. Or… unless… you want to go back home and shower.” I told her.

“I… I don’t really feel like going back for now. I want to live here for a while if that is alright with you...” She replied with a depressed expression.

“Of course! Don’t worry. Just stay here as long as you want. You’re always welcome.” I smiled at her to let her know that this is her home.

“Thanks Jaejoong. I’m just going to go take a shower now. I’ll see you in a bit.” She said with a small smile as she went into the washroom.

I quickly called one of my assistants to grab a couple of clothing pieces from the mall and bring it to this room. I waited until she knocked on the door.

“Thanks Mariel.” I thanked my assistant before she left the room.

My assistant came back very fast. She was able to give me the clothes before LiYin finished taking a shower.

As I heard the water turning off, I quickly placed the clothing on top of the bed and then knocked on the bathroom door.

“LiYin? I’m going to be waiting for you downstairs in the cafeteria. Just come down whenever you’re done, okay?” I told her. But there were no response.

“LiYin? Are you alright?” I asked again, this time with a louder voice and a harder knock, just in case she didn’t hear me the first time.

Suddenly I heard little sobs coming from the bathroom. I started to panic. She’s thinking about him again.

“LiYin?” I knocked on the door.

Suddenly the door opened and LiYin walked out with just a towel around her small, fragile body. I could feel my body tensing up. It was the first time seeing her like this. Though I wouldn’t mind seeing her like this, it’s best to not take advantage while she’s not feeling well.

“LiYin, what happened? Did you trip?” I asked her, trying my best not to look at her butter colour skin. Her shoulder looked so smooth and soft.

“I can’t… I can’t stop thinking about him Jaejoong… I just can’t… every time I close my eyes, pictures of him just pop up in my head.” She exclaimed as she placed her head on my chest and whimpered.

“LiYin…” I whispered as I hugged her tight, trying my best to erase the memories of him from her mind.

“I think I just need time... and during that time, I think it’s best if I don’t see either of them.” She whispered to me quietly.

“Don’t worry. You can stay here for as long as you want. You’re always welcome here.” I told her.

“Thanks Jaejoong, you’re the best.” She replied.

She then remembered that she was only wearing a towel. She quickly pulled away from me and her cheeks turned a bit pink. Then she mumbled a ‘sorry’ before grabbing the clothes from the bed and running back to the bathroom to change.

‘I’ll have to call Junsu out and have a little chat.’ I made a mental note in my head as she got out of the bathroom and headed to the elevator.

-Junsu-

“What are we going to do Junsu? LiYin seemed so… hurt. I don’t think we should have told her anything. I don’t think we should have started this relationship at all.” Eunji said in dismay as she fiddled with her fingers in the car.

“Look Eunji, neither of us wanted this to happen. But she can’t stop us if we love each other. I know that we hurt her, but she’ll get over it in a matter of time.” I assured her.

“But Junsu… I feel like I did something wrong…” She began looking out the car window, watching cars go by.

“You didn’t do anything wrong Eunji. If someone’s going to take up all the responsibility, it’s going to be me.” I told her as I grabbed her hand.

Before she was able to say anything else, my cell phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Jaejoong who was calling.

“Hey Hyung.” I said into the phone.

“Junsu, I want to talk to you. Where are you right now?” He asked me with a very serious tone.

“Eunji and I are just heading to the theatres. But we can cancel that if you want to talk to me.” I replied with a plain expression and tone.

“Come to the cafeteria at my hotel right now. I’ve got something to show you too.” He replied before hanging up.

“Looks like there’s a change of plans. Jaejoong wants to talk to me.” I told Eunji as she stared at me with nervous eyes.

Soon we arrived at the Kim’s company. Both of us got out of the car and walked into the cafeteria entrance where Jaejoong was already waiting for me.

“Come here, I’ll show you something.” Jaejoong said as he led us behind a bush that covered all three of us from everyone else in the room.

The first thing that my eyes landed on was LiYin sitting at a table all by herself. She looked very tired, pale, terrible, and nervous. She was looking everywhere around her, eyes darting around like bees. She hasn’t even touched the food in front of her.

“What’s happened to her?” I whispered.

“Watch.” Jaejoong instructed.

I watched as a waiter walked over to her and started to speak to her, but before he even said anything, LiYin gave a little squeal and hid behind the menu, slowly backing her chair away until the waiter walked away with hands scratching his head.

“See that?” Jaejoong turns to me.

“Yes… she’s scared of that guy…” I replied as-a-matter-of-factly.

“Not just that guy. All the waiter’s that’s been trying to say something or get near her, she just automatically backs away, scared as if they were going to do something to her.” He told me.

“She wasn’t like this before. What happened to her yesterday? She looks terrible.” I whispered quietly.

“This is the cause of you two.” He replied while pointing at both Eunji and myself.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion, not understanding what he meant.

“Yesterday, after you two confessed to her that you were dating, she ran out of the restaurant right?” He asked me. I simply nodded. “Well, after she ran out, I tried my best to look for her. By the time I found her, she was at this deserted place where airplanes were flying above her. And the main point is… she was about to get . If I had gotten there a minute later, I don’t know what would have happened to her.” He hesitated on the main point.

I widened my eyes in surprise. I heard Eunji gasp beside me.

“If you hadn’t just left her running off by herself or… or… telling her that you two were dating, this wouldn’t have happened. And now, because of you two, she seems to be afraid of men. And adding on from the hurt that you gave her, she’s as sick as a patient. She’s hurt mentally and emotionally.” Jaejoong’s anger started to rise.

“I… I didn’t want this to happen. I didn’t mean it.” I said, still astonished.

“You knew it! Both of you knew it! Both of you knew if she found out, she’d get hurt. But you still told her!” Jaejoong was half shouting. But he kept his voice down just to not disturb the other customers.

Suddenly, Eunji bursted into tears. She had her right hand covering and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She made no sounds while crying, but the tears were just pouring down.

“If I knew she’d be in any sort of danger, I wouldn’t have agreed to tell her in the first place. I... I’m the one at fault here.” Eunji exclaimed.

“If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine.” I said strongly.

“Both of you are at fault. I think it’s best if you two don’t see her for a while. Let her emotions calm down for a bit. She’ll be staying in the hotel for a while.” Jaejoong instructed us.

Both Eunji and I nodded our heads in agreement.

“I’m going to go back with her now. I’ll keep you two informed if anything comes up.” Jaejoong told us before he walked back to the seat.

I watched LiYin’s nervous expression relax a bit after seeing that Jaejoong had returned.

“Come on Eunji, let’s go. I think we should pack some clothes for her. I’ll call Jaejoong later on to come and pick it up for her.” I whispered to Eunji. She nodded her head and started to head towards the exit.

‘Great, now Hyung’s mad at us too...’ I thought as we left the premises.

It will be a while until we’ll be able to be back here.