0 9

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Junsu-

“Would you like another round?” I ask the beautiful lady named Stephanie that was sitting on my lap. She nodded her head with a smile as I gave her another glass.

I was at the bar with a couple of my buddies and a couple of ladies tonight. It was my friend Kangin’s birthday.

“Happy birthday once again Hyung.” I said as I raised my glass to his.

“Thanks Junsu.” He smiled widely at me as he tapped his glass with mine.

I gulped down what was left of my drink and asked for another round.

“Junsu, I don’t think you should drink too much.” Kangin said as he took my drink away from me.

“It’s alright Hyung. I’m fine.” I said as I grabbed the glass back and chugged it down.

That’s how my night went. One drink after another. By the time the party was over I was headed home.

“Please take him to this address.” I heard Kangin’s voice as he gave the taxi driver a piece of paper.

Then, the car started moving and I was on my way home. I don’t know when, but at some point I reached home.

I got out of the taxi and stumbled my way to my home. I searched my pockets trying to find my keys, but my fingers kept on losing the grip. I finally got a grip of it and took it out of my pockets. But just as I was about to put it in the lock, it dropped to the ground.

I bent down to get it just as another hand grabbed it before I did.

-Zhang LiYin-

“Here.” I said to Junsu as I handed back his keys to him.

“Thanks.” He simply replied as he took it from my palm.

I watched him as he tried to unlock his door, but whenever he was close enough, he would slip and wouldn’t be able to unlock it.

I decided to just take the bunch of keys from his hand. Then I found the right key and stuck it in. I unlocked the door and opened it for him. He stumbled into his own house like a drunk.

‘He must have been out drinking again.’ I thought to myself.

I watched him as he walked to his couch and collapse onto it.

“I’ll get you a towel.” I said as I dashed into his washroom and got a wet towel.

As I approached him, I could smell the disgusting scent of alcohol coming from him. He was far worse than the morning when he came back tipsy.

I laid the towel on his forehead and took off his jacket and put it on the couch.

“Why did you drink so much?” I asked him, not knowing if he could properly reply or not.

“I was having fun. It was my Hyung’s birthday.” He chuckled.

“You’re such an idiot.” I laughed.

“You know what LiYin?” He suddenly spoke.

“What?” I replied.

I waited for him to answer back.

“You’re the idiot.” He said with a smile moments later.

“And now it’s when I know you’re really drunk. You should just shut up and get to sleep. I’m going to leave.” I said as I got up from the couch and was about to head towards the door when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

“No. Don’t go.” He says as he pulls me back on the couch.

“It’s late. I need to get some sleep.” I said.

“No. Don’t go.” He says again.

I gave up and stayed on the couch until I was sure he fell asleep. It’s hard to take care of drunken people. But when he said I’m pretty. I actually think I am. Most of the stuff that drunken people say is true. Because they don’t have the common sense to think it over before talking.

I got up and opened the door to his apartment and slipped out. I knew I wouldn’t be waking up Jaejoong because he’s at work again.

As I got back into my own room I wondered why Junsu is always drinking. Seeing him like this suddenly makes me worried what he does when he’s out with other people. Just imagining him with other girls around him made me feel a bit uneasy. But why am I even caring about him when he’s just my neighbor?

I groaned as I hopped into bed and shut off the lights to sleep.

-------------------

“LiYin! I’m leaving.” Eunji yelled out to me as she grabbed her stuff and left the house to go on her daily date.

I grabbed my own things and quietly sneaked out to follow Eunji. She’s been going out so frequently that it doesn’t seem so normal. She doesn’t even tell me who she’s with.

Without being figured out, I kept my distance from Eunji. It seemed like she was walking to the coffee shop. She entered and waved at someone then went over to sit down.

I quietly followed suit, but I chose a spot where I could hear and see without being seen from Eunji.

The man was wearing sun glasses so I can’t get a good look of him.

They talked for awhile until he decided to take off his sunglasses.

My eyes widened to see who it was. It was one of Jaejoong’s friends. It turned out to be Yunho. So I was right about something. I knew Yunho had something for Eunji.

They seemed to be having lots of fun talking to each other and I was sitting all by myself in a coffee shop staring at a couple that was having fun. I wished I could be having fun too.

Just then, the bell from the door rang and in walks a guy in sweats and a sweater. From first sight, I could easily recognize who it was. It was none other than Kim Junsu himself.

He turned towards me and walked over to sit beside me.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I had a bit of a headache. So I came down to get some coffee.” He said as he rubbed his temples.

“No one told you to drink so much.” I murmured under my breath.

“Huh?” He blinked at me.

“Never mind.” I said with a swish of my hand.

“I’m going to get a cup of coffee.” He said before he stood up and lined up to get coffee.

When he left, I looked back at Eunji and Yunho. They were now laughing with joy. It seemed as if Yunho was having a great time, but Eunji seemed to be a bit uneasy. I’m not sure if it was just my thoughts or if it was real.

“Here.” Junsu came back with an extra cup as he placed it in front of me.

“Huh? You shouldn’t have gotten me it. I’ll give you back some money.” I said as I fetched my wallet.

“It’s fine. My treat.” He said as he stopped m from getting money out.

“Are you sure?” I asked him.

“Yes.” He smirked at me.

“Thanks.” I said with a smile as I took a sip.

“Mmmm. What drink is this?” I asked him.

The drink was sweet but not too sweet. It was a perfect taste which I loved.

“White chocolate macchiato. It’s a great drink.” He said as he took a sip from his own cup.

I slowly drank the hot drink as I watched Yunho and Eunji interact with each other. I wish I could have someone to treat me like that.

Being the creeper that I am, I snuck a peek at Junsu who was sitting with his eyes shut. I couldn’t help but admire how straight his nose was. His lips seemed to be pulling me towards him. They looked so soft, like the clouds in the sky.

“LiYin! Junsu!” I heard someone call us. My attention was directed to where Yunho and Eunji were sitting. They both got up and sat down at our table.

“When did you get here?” Eunji asked me with one of her eyebrow raised.

“I-I was here a while ago?” I said to her with a weak smile.

“What about you Junsu? Did you come here with LiYin?” Yunho asked.

I could sense Junsu staring at me before answering.

“Yeah. I called her this morning to ask her if she wanted to get some coffee with me.” He fibbed.

‘He lied for me!’ I was taken aback with the thought in my head.

“Why didn’t you two say ‘Hi’ to us then?” Eunji pouted at me.

“Well, you two were too busy flirting with each other. We didn’t want to disturb you guys.” Junsu replied with a smirk.

I could see Eunji’s face turning bright red from the comment.

“You weren’t disturbing anything. There was nothing to disturb.” Eunji replied with an assuring expression.

“Uh huh…” Junsu smirked as he winked at Yunho.

I turned to look at Yunho’s face. His expression was a tiny smile.

The three of them chatted as I took out my cell phone. I wanted to ask Junsu why he didn’t blow my cover to Eunji and Yunho.

I held my phone in my palm and then joined in on their conversation. A second later, Junsu took out his cell phone. I saw him type something and then put his phone on the table.

The phone that was in my palm vibrated, indicating I got a text message.

I flipped it open to read the message.

‘I didn’t want you to make a fool out of yourself.’ It said with a tongue face.

I laughed out loud after reading the message.

“LiYin what are you laughing?” Eunji asked me with a confused face.

“Nothing. It’s nothing.” I smiled as I went back to joining their conversation.

The four of us spent almost the entire day at the coffee shop talking amongst ourselves.