1 1

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Zhang Li Yin-

“Hey guys! Welcome!” I heard Eunji greet the guys as they made their way into our home.

“Thanks for inviting us.” Yunho said to Eunji with a smile.

“Yeah. No problem. We’re all friends aren’t we?” She smiled back as she patted his back.

“Yeah… Of course… Friends…” Yunho replied. I could see his expression dropping right after Eunji said that.

“Hey LiYin.” Jaejoong came over to where I was standing to greet me.

“Hi Jaejoong. Thanks for hiring me again.” I thanked him with a big smile.

“You’re welcome. I just hope you will work as hard as my old secretary did.” He teased me.

“Don’t worry. I’ll work just as hard, if not, harder.” I said with a proud smile.

“LiYin!” I heard Junsu calling me.

“Hi Junsu.” I waved at him and gave him a smile.

To tell the truth, I was quite happy to see him here. I would have thought he’d be out with his friends and some girls. Seeing him here made me feel more comfortable, at least I know he’s not out getting drunk.

“Congratulations Eunji.” Junsu said as he ruffled my hair.

“Thanks.” I smiled and blushed.

“Hey, is the food ready?” He asked as he looked at the table that had plates and other stuff on it.

“We just need our chef to prepare for us.” Eunji replied, pointing to Jaejoong who was taking off his jacket so he could put on the apron that Eunji supplied him with.

The apron was actually one of ours. It was bright pink with little hearts and puppies all over it. As soon as Jaejoong had slipped it on, I laughed. The sight of seeing a full grown man in the color pink made me laugh. I heard everyone else laughing and smirking at Jaejoong whose face was getting a bit red.

“Do you have any other aprons?” He asked.

“Nope, that’s our only one. Sorry Jaejoong.” Eunji covered from laughing.

“You don’t have to wear the apron if you don’t want to.” I said to Jaejoong with a smile.

“But I’m a professional. So I have to.” He smiled back as he tried to tie the apron from the back.

“Here, let me help you.” I said as I tied it up for him.

“Okay. Now… What should we start on?” He asked.

“Let’s put the pizza in the oven first. How about that?” I asked as I showed him the frozen pizzas.

“Okay, sure. Do you want to help me?” He asked with a pleading smile.

“Sure. Why not. I’ll probably be able to learn a thing or two while I’m at it.” I laughed as I washed my hands and put the pizza in the oven.

“You know Jaejoong? You really are a good cook. Guys that can cook are incredible.” I said as I turned the knob for the oven.

“Hah… Thanks.” He replied as he washed the vegetables.

I helped him wash the vegetables and then I got out a cutting knife.

“You can start by cutting the onions into little pieces.” Jaejoong said.

I slowly started to cut the onion into pieces. I was fully concentrated on cutting the onion that I didn’t notice when Junsu creeped up behind me.

“Boo!” He shouted into my ear.

I accidently cut my finger because he scared me.

“Crap.” I cursed under my breath as I moved to the sink so the blood wouldn’t drip onto the floor.

“LiYin! Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked me with concern as he dried his hands and walked over to me to examine my finger.

“LiYin. I’m so sorry!” Junsu apologized from behind.

“It’s alright.” I said as I put pressure on the finger.

“LiYin, you’re bleeding a lot. Where’s your first aid kit?” Jaejoong asked me.

“In the washroom inside the cabinet.” I told him as he went off to grab it.

“LiYin. I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” Junsu apologized again.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” I smiled weakly to him.

Junsu walked me over to the dinner table where Yunho and Eunji were sitting.

“What happened?” Eunji asked, face full of worry.

“Nothing. I just cut myself. That’s all.” I told her with yet another weak smile.

“It’s my fault. I scared her while she was chopping onions.” Junsu said quietly.

“Don’t blame yourself. This is not a big deal anyways.” I laughed.

“I’m back.” Jaejoong said with the first aid kit in his hand.

“Let me do it Hyung.” Junsu said as he reached out his hand for the kit. Jaejoong handed it over to him.

I winced when Junsu applied the cleaning alcoholic on my finger. It burned.

“Sorry.” He quietly said.

He continued to take care of my finger gently. He tried his best so he wouldn’t hurt me in any way. I looked at his concentrating face as he helped me. I liked the way he looked when he was so concentrated on one thing.

“Alright, we’re finish.” Junsu smiled as he placed a smiley face band aid on my finger.

“Thanks.” I smiled at him.

“Don’t say thanks to me when I’m the one that hurt you.” He frowned.

I laughed at him as Eunji took the kit back into the washroom.

“I’m going to go back to preparing the food.” Jaejoong said as he turned to go back to the kitchen.

“Jaejoong. I’ll come help you.” I said as I stood up.

“No, it’s okay. You should just rest. I’ll be fine by myself.” He smiled weakly as he turned back around and went into the kitchen.

Junsu and I walked over to the couch where Yunho and Eunji were playing video games.

“I want to play too.” I pouted, watching the two having so much fun.

“I’ll play against you next. Video games are my specialty.” Junsu smirked.

“Oh yeah? We’ll see about that. This is a tennis game Junsu. Not a soccer game.” I pointed out.

“Hey, I’m good at all video games. Not just soccer ones.” He chuckled.

“We’ll see. Tennis is MY specialty.” I said with an evil laugh.

After Eunji won Yunho in the game, it was Junsu’s turn to lose. I laughed an evil laugh as I picked my character and.

“Wait.” Junsu paused the game before it started.

“What?” I asked him, wanting to start the game.

“What happens if you lose?” He asks.

“I don’t know. But what I know is that you’ll be the one losing.” I said to him.

“Yeah right.” He scoffed.

“Fine. Loser has to take winner out on a day of fun. All expenses paid by the loser.” I rubbed my hands together.

“Fine. You’re on. I can’t wait to win you over Zhang Li Yin.” He laughed as the game started.

This was more than a game. It was a bet. I had to win no matter what.

“Yes!” I stood up as I got the game point. I had won. It was a really close match, but I won in the end.

“That was so not fair!” Junsu groaned as he rolled on the ground.

“I won fair and square Kim Junsu. You better keep that promise.” I smirked.

“Nooo.” He groaned some more.

“Guys, dinner is served.” We heard Jaejoong calling us.

“Oh wow…” I started as I stared at all the plates of delicious looking food on the table.

“You did all this by yourself Jaejoong?” I asked him, eyes not pulling away from the food.

“Yup.” He smiled with proud.

“They look…delicious.” Eunji looked like she was about to drool all over the floor as she stared at the plates. Every single one of us couldn’t take our eyes off the food.

“Well? What are you guys waiting for? Dig in.” Jaejoong laughed as he saw us just standing there like idiots staring at the food.

We all sat down. I sat between Junsu and Eunji who sat beside Yunho who sat beside Jaejoong.

I picked up my fork and stabbed a piece of chicken. I put it in my mouth and started to slowly chew on it. That’s when my taste buds started to dance around. Even though it was only a piece of chicken, it still tasted delicious.

“Jaejoong, this is amazing.” I chewed faster, wanting to devour the deliciousness into my tummy.

I heard Jaejoong chuckle as I saw the others eating just like me. Each one of their expressions showed more than just satisfaction.

The food was so good that I sped up my chewing. I didn’t bother washing it down with water or chewing slowly. The food somehow made me even hungrier.

Suddenly, I felt something stuck in my throat. I tried couching but it would come out. I was gasping for air.

“LiYin!” Jaejoong yelled out as I watched him get out of his seat and ran to my side.

“LiYin!” Everyone else started calling my name.

I pointed to my throat. Eunji handed me a glass of water. I drank some of it but the object wouldn’t budge. It stayed in my throat, clogging up my oxygen.

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing hold of my body. That person pushed into my stomach. I coughed some more, but nothing came out. And with one final blow from the person behind me, I coughed up the piece of chicken.

I quickly panted for air. My head started to feel a bit dizzy then everything blanked out.

“LiYin!” Was the last thing I heard before I fainted into someone’s arms.