3 8

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Jaejoong-

“LiYin, are you awake?” I knocked on the door where LiYin was sleeping in. Even though it’s already been about three weeks since she found out about Eunji and Junsu, I could still see the sadness in her eyes whenever I saw her. But I wasn’t as worried as before anymore. At least she ate properly whenever I was with her. She even started to smile a little bit.

“Hey Jaejoong.” She opened the door letting me into her room which was a mess. Clothing was scattered everywhere on the ground and there were noodle cups placed all around the table.

“Whoa, what happened in here? It’s only been three days since I last came in this room and it seems like it’s already went back to its original form.” I laughed as I dumped all the noodle cups into the garbage.

“I’ve been lazy. And plus, the cleaners will be coming in later to clean up. I’ll just let them do it.” She replied in mono-tone.

I let out a little sigh as I started picking up everything from the floor and throwing away the ones that needed to be thrown away and folding the clothing.

“Don’t bother with it Jaejoong.” She said as she took the clothes off of my lap and started to fold them herself.

I watched as she carefully folded each piece of clothing and placed it back in the drawers. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her gestures turn so gentle, trying to fold them as perfect as she could.

“Jaejoong… I want to go back to China…” She suddenly said after she finished putting her clothing away. I stared at her with my eyes widened.

“What? Why do you want to go back?” I asked her, eager to know. But I bet that a big part of the reason was because of Junsu.

“I… miss my parents.” She replied after thinking.

“I have an idea. If you want to see your parents, we can use the webcam on my laptop.” I suggested. I didn’t want her to go back. I was afraid if she went back to China, she won’t come back. Then I don’t know what I’ll do without her.

“I want to see them in the flesh Jaejoong. And it’s been quite a while since I last saw them. I don’t want them to think I’m a bad daughter now, do I” She gave a soft chuckle.

For two minutes, I didn’t say anything. I was searching my head, trying to figure out something I could do. And then, an idea popped into my head.

“Okay, I’ll book your ticket right now.” I smiled at her.
--------------------------------------------

Later that night, I called out Junsu. Even though I should be mad at Junsu for hurting LiYin, I still saw him once a week to tell him about LiYin because I knew he was very concerned about her.

“How is she?” He asked as we sat down with our cup of coffee.

“She’s getting better. Even though she’s not the LiYin we first met, I still see her smiling a tiny bit every once in a while.” I replied.

“I’m glad…” He mumbled with a smile.

“But I called you out tonight to talk about something very important to you. LiYin wants to go back to China.” I looked at Junsu seriously.

Junsu put down his cup of coffee and looked at me with a surprised expression on his face. He was definitely not expecting this news. I watched as his face turned into guilt.

“It’s because of me, isn’t it?” He asked me even though he already knew the answer. He put his head in his palms, messing his hair a bit.

“I’m glad you know it’s your fault Junsu. But I’m not going to let her go back alone. I’m going to go with her. But she doesn’t know that yet.” I told him as he looked up.

“What about your company?” He asked.

“And that’s the other reason why I called you out. I need you to help me look over my company while I’m gone. I don’t trust anyone else.” I truthfully told him. Other then Junsu, I don’t know who else could handle my company.

“You trust me? Even after what I did to LiYin?” He asked me with his eyes shining.

“I grew up with you Kim Junsu. Do you really think I wouldn’t trust you? You better help me do a good job. If I come back and find out that you didn’t do a good job, I’m never going to be your friend again.” I smirked at him. But I knew that he’ll be able to do a good job. He just has to try and give it his best. Junsu nodded as if he understood. He even gave a little smile.

“When are you guys leaving?” He asked me.

“LiYin wants to get out of here as fast as possible, so I booked the tickets for the day after tomorrow.” I replied.

“Do you think I can come and say good bye to her? And if possible, with Eunji too?” He asked. I thought for a while, wondering if it will be a good idea to let LiYin see them.

“Well, I guess she’ll have to face you two sooner or later.” I replied as I continued to think about the results of LiYin seeing them together.

-Zhang Li Yin-

“Hey, you’re still not done packing?” Jaejoong came into my room while I was in the middle of packing my stuff.

“Just about. But I didn’t expect you to book tickets that quickly. I can’t believe I’m going to be leaving tomorrow. And I can’t believe I spent my day in here doing nothing. I’m sure going to miss this place…” I replied. But the last part I said very quietly. I was thinking of never coming back to Korea. I don’t want to see Junsu and Eunji again. I don’t know how my heart will feel when I see them hand in hand, shoulder by shoulder, and smiling at each other.

“You’re the one that wants to get out of here as fast as you can. Don’t blame me.” He stuck his tongue at me.

“Stick your tongue out again and I’ll cut it.” I smirked as I picked up a pair of scissors that were placed on the table beside me. Jaejoong quickly put his tongue back into his mouth and clapped his hands on his mouth.

I could give him a peace sign, declaring that I had won the war.

“Yeah, yeah, great. You won. But you won’t be lucky next time Zhang LiYin.” He tried to sound all evil, but ended up sounding more like a retard.

“Whatever you say Kim Jaejoong…” I replied as I got up from the floor, done with the packing.

“Great, now that you’re done packing, let’s go down and have some dinner, I’m starving.” Jaejoong exclaimed as he got up and grabbed his jacket. I went to grab my bag and the both of us got out and went down to the first floor.

“We’re going to eat in the canteen?” I asked, dumbfounded. It was my last night in Korea, and Jaejoong couldn’t bring me to a better place. I’m not saying that the canteen is bad, but I was hoping for something better.

“Sorry, my car broke down. This is our only option.” He laughed as he dragged me into the canteen.

After eating, we both decided to go back up. I told Jaejoong that I need to get some sleep before hopping onto the plane. My plane was at 12:00 PM tomorrow and I had to get to the airport before 11:00 PM just to check in.

“Good night LiYin. I’ll drive you tomorrow.” Jaejoong said before shutting my door.

As I lay on my bed, I kept thinking about Junsu. It still hurts whenever I think about him. The way he laughs, the way he smiles, the way he walks, talks, everything about him makes me sad. And I didn’t even tell them I’m leaving tomorrow.

I shut the lights and got into bed, wishing the night would hurry and pass.

-Jaejoong-

The next morning, when I woke up, I called up a helper into my room to help me take my luggage down to the lobby and telling him to help me check in at the airport first. I didn’t want LiYin to find out that I would also be joining her on the trip. Then I went to knock on her door, when she opened it, I found her ready to go already.

“Looks like you’re all ready.” I pointed out. I saw that all her suitcases and bags were neatly placed on the floor.

“Yup, and I’ve already called up someone to help me take them down.” She replied just as someone knocked on the door.

“Hello Miss, I’m here to take your stuff downstairs.” The male said.

As he did his job, LiYin and I went down to grab some food before heading out to the airport. On the way there, LiYin didn’t utter a single word. She just looked to her side and stared out the window, as if trying to capture everything that’s in front of her.

After a while, we arrived at the airport. I helped LiYin take her stuff out and put it in a cart. I insisted to push the cart. After she checked in, we both walked around until she had forty-five minutes until lift off. I had texted Junsu earlier telling him which section we were in.

“It’s time for me to get on the plane Jaejoong. Thanks for everything. I hope I’ll see you soon.” She smiled genuinely at me. I could see that her eyes were getting a bit teary as she said her good bye.

“LiYin, will you come back?” I asked her.

“I don’t know…” She replied.

“Please, promise me you’ll come back?” I asked her with a serious expression.

“I’ll see Jaejoong. If there is something here that is worth it, I’ll come back.” She smiled.

“Bye Jaejoong.” She said last before taking small steps towards the entrance.

“LiYin! Wait!” I suddenly heard from behind me. I whipped my head around to see Junsu and Eunji running towards us.

I looked at LiYin to see her standing with her eyes opened wide. She was definitely surprised.

“What are you doing here?” She asked them with a face full of pain. I could tell that she was edge of tears. She then looked at me with angered eyes.

“I just wanted them to have a chance of saying sorry before you leave.” I honestly told her.

As Junsu and Eunji came nearer and nearer, I could see LiYin slowly taking steps backward, trying to get away from the on-coming force.

“Stop right there! Get away from me! I don’t want to see you!” LiYin yelled as tears slowly got to her eyes.

“LiYin, listen to me. I’m sorry. I’m sorry that this happened. I’m sorry for not telling you the truth. I’m sorry that I betrayed you. I’m sorry I’m such a bad friend.” Eunji said softly as she tried to grab LiYin’s shaking arm.

“I don’t want to listen!” LiYin screamed as she covered her ears and started to shake her head.

“LiYin! Please, we’re sorry! We just want to say sorry to you. Please listen to us.” Junsu stepped in as he took hold of both LiYin’s arms and made her stare into his eyes. I watched as LiYin tried to pry his hands away from her. But Junsu was too strong for her, he wouldn’t let her go.

“LiYin, please don’t just leave us like this. We know what we’ve done wrong and we’re sorry. But, Eunji loves me and I love her. That won’t change. I’m sorry. Please forgive us.” Junsu apologized sincerely. I saw that LiYin’s hands were starting to stop, but her head was still faced down, not daring to look into Junsu’s eyes.

“I have to go. The plane will be leaving soon. Good-bye.” She abruptly said quietly as she felt Junsu’s grip loosen. She then walked to the entrance and never looked back. Right after she was out of site, I walked up to Eunji and Junsu.

“I’m going to go too then. Take care of my company while I’m gone.” I told Junsu.

“I will Hyung. Take care of LiYin.” Junsu gave a small smile as I left them and walked towards the entrance, about to give LiYin a surprise.

As I boarded the plane, I watched as LiYin took a seat right beside the window. Once she made herself comfortable, she just stared out through the window, thinking.

I walked towards her and put my stuff in the cubby that was provided. Then I took my seat down next to her.

“Hello, I’ll be your buddy for the next couple of hours.” I said to LiYin.

She turned her head around and her face took in the surprise as dropped and her eyes widened.

“Jaejooooonnnggg?!!” She screamed.