0 6

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Junsu-

“Arg, my head hurts.” I said as I rubbed my temples.

I stood up to see myself inside a bar.

“What am I doing here?” I asked myself, confused. I couldn’t remember how I got here in the first place.

I looked at the dozen of glasses that was in front of me. Then I looked at the girl that was sleeping soundly on the table.

I tried to stand up properly but then sat back down immediately because of the pain that was shooting to my head.

“Are you okay sir?” The bartender asked me.

“I’m fine. But, how’d I end up here?” I asked him.

“Well yesterday, you and this lady here came in and she ordered one drink after another. You two were here for the entire night.” He explained.

I took another look at the girl. I don’t know her.

‘She’s the girl I met at the beach yesterday.’ The thought came to my mind.

I had no clue why I’m with another girl.

“If there’s nothing else, I’m going to continue my work.” The bartender said before leaving.

I quickly took another look at the girl that was sleeping. I decided to just get out of the bar, leaving her behind.

-Zhang Li Yin-

“Ah, I’m still a bit full from yesterday.” I said as Eunji placed a plate of mashed potatoes, bacon, and egg in front of me as lunch.

“Me too. Jaejoong cooks really well.” She said as she patted her stomach.

We both ate a lot at the beach party yesterday. It was almost mid night when everyone started to leave. Everyone was having so much fun that they didn’t want to leave. We played games, sang songs, and many other things.

“Jaejoong is so nice.” Eunji smiled brightly.

“Yunho seemed pretty nice too. Well, towards you at least.” I .

Yunho was practically attached to Eunji for the entire time that we were out there. It seemed like Yunho had taken an interest towards Eunji.

“Well, SOMEONE didn’t seem like they were having as much fun as the rest of us.” She pointed at me.

“What do you mean?” I asked, confused.

“You were probably wondering why Junsu wasn’t with us. I could see it in your eyes.” She laughed.

“No! What are you talking about?” I nervously said as I covered my face from turning red.

“Stop lying to me. Did he do something to you yesterday while you two were playing soccer? You two were gone for a while.” She questioned me.

“We didn’t do anything. All we did was just kick the ball around.” I told her.

“Then why were you looking like you wanted him beside you yesterday at the party?” She asked.

“No, it’s just that he would make the party so much better. You know?” I told her.

“What exactly did you guys talk about?” She asked me with a cute little smile.

I gave up. There’s no use in lying to my best friend.

“Well, we were sitting down on the bench, and then he suddenly said that I look really pretty.” I told her.

“He did?!” She was surprised by what he said to me.

I nodded and swallowed my own saliva.

“You’re so lucky!!” Eunji complained.

“I wish someone would call me pretty.” She added.

“You are pretty Eunji. You’re a lot prettier than me.” I honestly told her.

“No, you’re just as pretty.” She told me.

I laughed at her comment. I wished I was as pretty as she was.

“Let’s switch subjects for now. I want to know, do you know any place where I can work?” I ask her.

“Why are you looking for a job? It’s not like your parents can’t give you any money.” She said, confused.

“I don’t want to always rely on them.” I told her with a sigh.

“They probably don’t want you working anyways. Money to your parents isn’t that big of a deal. I mean, even if it was, you can always come to me. You know my family treats you like their own daughter. Money for them is nothing.” Eunji said to me as she rubbed my arm.

“No, I can’t do that. I’ll just find a job without my parents finding out. It’s fine. I know that money to my parents isn’t anything. But I want to try to work for my own money.” I told her with a smile.

“I guess there’s nothing I can do. I’ll help you look around.” Eunji gave up.

“Thanks Eunji.” I said as I gave her a hug.

“Yeah, yeah.” She laughed.

“I’m going to go out for awhile.” Eunji said as she got up towards the door.

“I’ll see you later then. Bye.” I waved as she headed out the door.

Minutes after Eunji left, I decided to take out the garbage. I had to go outside near the stairs to throw the garbage away.

I was still in my Pj’s, but since I was only throwing away the garbage, I didn’t bother to change.

I took the garbage in one hand and went outside to the stairs. Once I threw it away, I walked back to my door. I turned the knob but it wouldn’t open.

“Oh god. Please don’t tell me I forgot the keys.” I murmured to myself as I searched for the key in any of my pockets.

I totally forgot that the door locks by itself.

Sadly, I sat down in front of my door, waiting for Eunji to come home. I didn’t even bring my cell phone out.

Suddenly, the elevator door opened and out stepped Junsu who looked like he hadn’t slept for days.

“Junsu?” I asked to see if he was conscious.

“LiYin?” He dazedly looked up.

“What happened to you?” I said as I approached him but quickly backed off because the odour that he was giving off was so bad I had no choice but to step away.

“I had a bit too much to drink.” He said as he rubbed his temple.

“What are you doing out here in your Pj’s?” He asked as he looked at me from head to toe.

“Well, I went to go throw the garbage away and forgot to bring my keys. So now, I’m locked out. Eunji won’t be home until later.” I told him as I groaned in frustration.

“You can stay at my place for a while.” He offered as he opened the door to his apartment.

“Where’s Jaejoong?” I asked as I stepped into their home.

“He probably went back to the hotel after yesterday’s party. That’s where he usually sleeps. He bought this apartment but rarely comes back to it. I’m the one that usually uses.” He said as he took off his shoes and traded it for slippers.

“Do you want anything to drink?” He asked as I sat on the couch.

“It’s fine.” I told him. But he brought some water over for me.

“Uh... Thanks.” I thanked him as I took a sip.

This was the first time that I’m alone with a boy.

I looked around his home. It was quite neat for two guys to be living. I would have thought that it would be really messy.

“I’m going to go take a shower. Just make yourself like home. You can watch some TV.” He suggested as he helped me turn the TV on and went to his bedroom to take a shower.

‘Why am I so stupid? I should have brought my keys with me.’ I thought to myself as I relaxed a bit as Junsu disappeared. Being alone with Junsu made me nervous.

There was nothing good on TV, so I decided to walk around and explore their house. Their place was so simple, so bright, and not messy at all. Our place was a bit differently. Our walls were a different shade and we have magazines and other things all over our coffee table.

I then stopped right in front of the shelf. On the shelf was a picture. In that picture were Junsu and Jaejoong, standing next to each other smiling like idiots. The picture must have been taken a while back. Jaejoong’s hair wasn’t blonde anymore. Junsu’s hair was now black instead of dark brown.

Then I saw a picture of Jaejoong and another girl. In the picture they looked very happy. I’ve never seen Jaejoong smile this happily yet. The girl was very pretty. She looked like she was a model, long straight black hair, perfect skin, nice clean smile, and big round eyes. They were cuddled with each other.

I then saw a little glass piano. The features of it were so precisely made that it made it stand out. The crystal glistening in the light shone brightly.

I continued exploring. I walked down the hallway until I stopped in front of a room that shone brightly because of the sunlight. I stepped inside to see that it was a plain room with a piano in the middle of the room and a table with piano sheets all over it.

I remember I loved to play the piano when I was little but started to forget about it when high school started. It’s been a while since I’ve last played.

I sat down on the black velvet bench and opened the piano cover slowly. I then placed my fingers delicately on the keys.

Slowly, I pressed the keys, slowly absorbing the sweet sound of music. I remember when I was a bit younger, I composed a song called Timeless with one of my really good friend. We did a duet as you could call it. We even performed it on stage at our first year of high school.

I slowly started to play Timeless. Though it’s been a while since I last played, I still remember it very clearly. Without needing to look at the keys, I shut my eyes and let my brain absorb the melody.

As I finished the song, I opened my eyes again. I smiled to myself.

I suddenly heard someone clapping right behind me. I turned around to see Junsu was standing by the door.

“How long have you been standing there for?” I asked him.

“Not long. I just came out to grab my towel from my room and heard someone playing the piano.” He said with a smile.

That’s when I suddenly realised that he was only wearing his pants. He had no top on AGAIN.

I quickly covered up my eyes so I couldn’t see him.’

I heard him laughing at my stupid action.

“It’s not the first time you’ve seen me like this.” He smirked.

“You should go finish you shower.” I said as I turned around to face the piano. I knew that my face was getting really red.

Who would get red from looking at a hot alpha male’s top body. Especially when he was nicely built.

Before he left he came over to where I was sitting and whispered something into my ear.

“You look very beautiful when you play the piano.” He whispered before quickly going back to his shower.

My eyes widened. This was the second time that he said something like this. My face was getting even warmer than before.

But even though the compliment was a bit sudden, I had to be honest. My heart was thudding quickly as I heard his footsteps disappear. It was when I couldn’t hear him anymore that my heart slowed back to its normal speed.

I went back outside to check what time it was. It read 11:32 AM. It was almost time for lunch. I looked around to see if I could find a phone that I could use to phone Eunji, but all I saw was Junsu’s cell phone. I don’t want to be rude and use it without asking. So I waited for him to finish his shower before asking him.

“Junsu, is it okay if I borrow your cell phone to call Eunji?” I asked him once he got out of the shower with a clean t-shirt and jeans.

“Go ahead.” He smiled as he got himself a glass of water which he gulped it down like a hungry dolphin.

I grabbed his cell phone and punched in Eunji’s number. I let it ring for a couple times but no one would pick up.

“Where could she be?” I asked myself as I hung up.

“Maybe she’s out with some friends.” Junsu suddenly appeared by my side on the couch.

Seeing him appear so suddenly made me jump up a little.

“Are you okay?” He laughed.

“Uh, yeah.” I told him as I took a long sip from my glass of water.

Being embarrassed, I wanted to go use the washroom.

“Where is your washroom?” I asked him unsure if their house was the same as mine.

“Straight down and the first one on the left.” He said.

I stood up and started to walk towards the washroom when I accidently tripped over my own feet. I feel onto what I thought was the couch. But the ‘couch’ was squirming beneath me. Then I looked upwards to see Junsu’s face.