3 0

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Jaejoong-

‘The person I like? Of course it’s you.’ I thought in my head as I stared at LiYin who was waiting for my answer.

“Do you think there is someone that I love?” I asked her with wondering eyes. Maybe, just maybe she gets the hint that the person I love is her.

“Well, I’ve known you for quite a while now, but you have never mentioned anything about someone special. I’m just getting curious.” LiYin smiled.

“Well, there is someone that is really special to me. But the thing is I know for sure she doesn’t like me back at the moment.” I laughed.

“How would you know if you never told her anything?” She asked me.

“I’ll tell her one day when the day comes, but for now, I’ll just stick with keeping it a secret to myself.” I winked at her as I got up from the bench.

“I think I’m going to go back over my place to get some more sleep. It’s still kind of early right now. You should also get back in bed, you look really tired.” I told LiYin as I walked out of door and shutting it.

As I walked into the living room, I had totally forgotten about Junsu and Eunji. I walked past the couch to see that Junsu and Eunji were sitting on it, Eunji’s head on Junsu’s shoulder and Junsu’s arm around Eunji’s shoulder. Because I didn’t want LiYin to walk into the living room suddenly and see them like that, I quickly shook them awake.

“Junsu! Time to go back over. Come on sleepyhead.” I whispered loudly as I pulled Junsu to his feet and stumbled out of the doorway and back into our own place.

Junsu was in a very deep sleep, so he didn’t argue when I hauled him back into his own room. The second I placed him on his bed, you could hear his little breathing sounds.

After putting Junsu in bed, I left to go back to my own room to get a bit more sleep.

-Zhang Li Yin-

After sleeping three hours more, my body finally decides to wake itself up. I rose from the bed and went to take a shower. As I clean myself, I suddenly remembered that I didn’t say good-bye to Junsu last night. I don’t even know if he was still in my house or not.

I walked out of my room and into the living room to that Eunji and Junsu were not sitting on the coach anymore. My guess was that Junsu went home and Eunji went back inside her room to sleep.

I started to make some breakfast as I turned the TV on to listened to the morning news. By the time I finished cooking and eating my breakfast, Eunji had finally decided to wake up and walk into the living room.

“Looks like someone had quite a night.” I smiled a bit to her.

“Huh? I’m still tired. I think I’m getting lazier every day.” Eunji yawned as she grabbed the velvet pillow from beside me and held it closely to her body as she took a seat next on the couch.

“You know what?” Eunji suddenly said out of the blue.

I turned my head to face her.

“Junsu’s actually a great guy. He’s funny and caring.” Eunji smiled as she talked about Junsu.

I just stared at her. I couldn’t believe that she’s praising Junsu right in front of me. It sounded me to as if she was starting to get interest towards Junsu. It seemed like she forgot that I’m the one that’s in love with Junsu.

“He’s so much better than Yunho. I mean, I’m not saying Yunho’s a bad guy, it’s just that Junsu seems to be better.” She continued to praise him with a big smile on her face and her eyes wondering off to dreamland.

“Eunji… since when did you start to like Junsu?” I asked quietly, eyes looking down on my fingers.

“Oh, I don’t like him LiYin! I just think he’s a great guy. Don’t worry. I won’t steal him away from you.” Eunji laughed as she gave me a wink and got up from the couch.

I stayed on the couch and focused my mind on what Eunji just told me. It seemed to me that Eunji is starting to like Junsu. I could feel it, and I did not like the feeling one bit. The inside of my heart was starting to crumble as I heard my best friend talking about how great my crush is.

‘Are my best friends falling for each other?’ The thoughts came pouring to my mind.

Days went by as the same thoughts kept appearing in my head. I wasn’t able to sleep for nights as I was asking myself question that I wouldn’t dare ask anyone else. I tried my best to act normal in front of both Eunji and Junsu. Whenever I wasn’t around them, I’d be by myself, being a depressed teenager. I didn’t dare ask Junsu if he actually has a thing for Eunji. I was so afraid that his words would end up hurting me even more.

One morning as I was getting ready for work, my cell phone suddenly rang. I looked on the screen to see that it was Junsu who was calling. Inside, I suddenly got really happy. It has been a long time since he’s called me. It seemed as if our friendship was becoming more and more distant.

“Hey Junsu!” I smiled through the phone.

“Oh, LiYin? Sorry, I think I accidently pressed the wrong number. Bye.” Junsu replied a short answer.

“He wasn’t looking for me?...” I stared at my phone as I asked myself. This is the first phone call that he made to me in a long time, but it ended up being a mistaken call.

“Oh, you’re awake! Breakfast is ready. It’s on the table. I’m going to be going out soon.” Eunji greeted me in the kitchen.

In a couple of minutes, someone rang the doorbell. Eunji went to go open it up. She then walked back into the kitchen with none other than Junsu.

“Morning LiYin. Sorry about the phone call this morning, I meant to call Eunji.” Junsu looked a bit embarrassed as he scratched the back of his neck.

“Oh… It’s okay.” I said softly as I poked my pancake in front of me with my fork. I didn’t want to look at him in the eye. He would probably find out that something was wrong with me.

“Are you two going somewhere later on?” I asked them slowly.

“There’s nothing to do at home anyways, might as well go out and enjoy the nice weather.” Eunji smiled as she pointed at the scenery outside.

“Oh… I see…” I said as I smiled weakly.

“LiYin, isn’t it time for you to go to work?” Junsu asked, poking towards the clock that was hanging on the kitchen wall.

“Oh, yeah. I’m just about to leave. Have fun guys.” I smiled at them before grabbing my stuff and heading out the door to work.

The entire time I was working, my mind was only focused on Eunji and Junsu, nothing else. Even when I was in the resting area getting some tea, I dazed off and accidently spilt hot water all over my hand.

“LiYin! Are you okay?” Jaejoong suddenly came in after I moaned in pain.

“Hah? Uh… yeah, I am.” I replied as I put my hand under the tap so cold water could cool it down.

“Here, let me take a look at it.” Jaejoong said as he took my hand and wiped it dry before examining it carefully.

“It’s alright, I’m fine.” I assured Jaejoong with a smile.

“What’s gotten into you LiYin? You seem so out of it today.” He asked me.

“I’m fine… probably just a bit tired. We did stay up quite late last night.” I told him.

“Yeah right…” I heard him mutter under his breath.

I didn’t utter a word after that. I let him take care of my red splotchy hand. In my head I was entirely thinking about not going home because I didn’t want to go home to find them with each other. They’ve been together a lot lately. It was starting to make me worried. I was so afraid to lose Junsu.

“Come on LiYin, let’s get out of here. I called Yunho out for dinner tonight. Eunji and Junsu will be joining us also.” Jaejoong told me as he grabbed my purse from me and led us to his car.

“Is Yunho doing alright? Is he going to be fine seeing Eunji?” I asked Jaejoong, getting a bit worried about Yunho.

“He should be. I called him on the phone and he sounded perfectly fine to me.” He replied.

“I hope so…” I uttered as Jaejoong stopped and got out of the car. I followed right behind him.

“Yunho! It’s so nice to see you!” I smiled at Yunho who was the first one to arrive. But he didn’t look as great as before. His beard and mustache was starting to show and he looked like he hasn’t gotten enough sleep.

“LiYin! How are you?” Yunho smiled at me.

“I’m doing quite well.” I smiled weakly at him. I didn’t want to ask him why he looked so tired.

“We’re just missing two more people.” Jaejoong smiled as he took a seat down next to me.

“Who else are we waiting for?” Yunho asked, confused.

“Eunji… and Junsu.” Jaejoong replied quietly.

“Oh…” Yunho said with a very sad voice.

Just at that moment, both Eunji and Junsu walk into the restaurant, laughing and smiling. They were apparently talking about something really funny because Eunji was playfully slapping Junsu on the arm. Junsu was also in a happy mood. Both of them looked so happy. When Eunji was dating Yunho, I don’t remember seeing her this happy. I took a look at Yunho to see that he had his head down.