1 5

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Jaejoong-

I walked into the living to see Junsu sitting on the couch.

“Hey.” I greeted him.

“Morning Hyung.” He replied.

“Do you want to go to the gym today?” I asked him. I haven’t been working out for a while. And since I had a day off today, I might as well work out.

“Sorry Hyung, I’m going out today.” He apologized.

“With who?” I wondered.

“LiYin.” He replied.

“Oh…” I said with a bit of disappointment.

“Hope you two have fun.” I said before walking out to the gym by myself.

‘Since when did Junsu and LiYin get so close with each other?’ I wondered with a bit of sadness.

-Zhang Li Yin-

“LiYin, where are you going?” Eunji asked me.

“I’m going on a date with Junsu.” I smiled with proud.

“SINCE WHEN?” She exclaimed.

“Since the day I beat him on the tennis game.” I chuckled.

“Well, hope you have fun.” She teased me with a wink.

“Thanks.” I giggled.

Just then the doorbell rang. Eunji stood up to open it. It was Junsu. He stood there with a smile and in his hand was a banquet of red roses.

“LiYin, someone’s looking for you.” Eunji teased as she looked at me. She then winked at me, making me blush.

“Hey.” I greeted him as he walked in.

“Hey yourself.” He smiled at me.

“Here, I got these for you.” He said as he handed me the roses.

“You shouldn’t have.” I laughed.

“Well, I’m a gentleman.” He said.

“Thanks. I’ll leave them here.” I said as I put the flowers on the dinner table.

“I’ll be leaving Eunji.” I said to Eunji with a smile.

“Have fun you two.” She winked and said before she shut the door.

“Well, are you ready for a day at the theme park?” Junsu asked as he started his car.

“I sure am.” I said, anticipated for the day. I’m going to be spending a entire day with the guy that makes my stomach feel funny and make me smile just by thinking about him.

We drove for half an hour. We chatted the entire way there. There was not even one second of silence. I enjoyed talking with Junsu. He made me feel special and comfortable.

“Looks like we’re here.” Junsu said as he turned off his engine and got out of the door. Just when I was about to open my own door, Junsu opened it for me.

“Thanks.” I smiled at him as I put on my sunglasses so the sun wouldn’t hurt my eyes.

“You’re welcome.” He said with a smile that made my eyes melt even with the glasses on. Junsu then put his own sunglasses on.

“Two adults please.” He said to the lady behind the counter. We got our hands stamped and were off to a day in the sun.

“Let’s go on that one LiYin!” Junsu exclaimed as he pointed to a wooden roller coaster.

“Uh… Let’s not and say we did.” I said. I hated rides like those. I hated anything that was scary.

“Are you scared?” He smirked at me.

“N-No. Of course I’m not s-scared.” I tried my best to lie.

“Then let’s go on!” He said as he dragged me towards the big line.

“Junsu, I don’t think this is a good idea.” I quietly whispered to him.

“Don’t be scared. I’m right beside you. If you want, you can hold onto my hand if you get scared.” He said.

I gulped and nodded.

‘At least I get to hold onto his hand.’ I thought to myself.

I tried not to get too nervous before the ride. But the line passed to quickly. Soon, we were strapped in. Preparing to go up.

As we reached the highest peak of the ride, I could tell I was going to scream my lungs out.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed as I held onto Junsu’s hand.

-----------------

“See, it wasn’t that bad.” Junsu said as he tried to sooth the now scared me.

“Wasn’t that bad?!” I almost screamed.

“Wasn’t it fun? It looked like you were having fun.” He said with a smile.

I had to admit. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I think I actually enjoyed going on that ride. Especially with Junsu’s hand interwined in mine.

“Fine, now it’s my turn to pick a ride.” I said as I searched for a ride of my enjoyment.

“I’m good with any ride. I’m not scared of any of these.” Junsu said with his hands in front of his chest and a smirk on his face.

“I want to go on the merry-go-round!” I squealed. It wasn’t my favorite ride at all. I just wanted to see Junsu’s face when he’s on.

‘What?! No! That’s such a kid ride.” He protested.

‘I knew it. You’re too much of a man to go on this ride Kim Junsu.’ I thought to myself with a smirk.

“So? I like it. Whenever I go to theme parks, I HAVE to go on this ride before leaving.” I lied.

Junsu looked at my face, which was in a pout. He then sighed.

“Fine.” He gave in and lined up with me.

“This will be so embarrassing if my friends see me on this stupid ride.” He said so quiet I could barely hear him.

“What?” I asked him.

“Never mind. Let’s enjoy this ride.” He put on a smile as the ride started.

Just when the ride ended, someone shouted Junsu’s name.

“Junsu!” The voice reminded me of someone.

Junsu turned around to see people he sure didn’t want to see.

“Yoochun? Changmin?” Junsu exclaimed in embarrassment as we got off the ride.

“Hyung, what are you doing on the merry-go-round?” Changmin asked him. His arm was fixed around a girl who I didn’t recognize. Same goes for Yoochun.

I laughed on the inside.

“I-I… She wanted to go on it. So I accompanied her.” Junsu said pointing at me.

“Oh, hi LiYin. Long time no see.” Yoochun greeted me with a wink.

“Hey guys.” I smiled back.

“Are you two… on a date?” Changmin smiled widely at the two of us.

“No, of course not a date. We’re actually here with some other friends. They just went to go get some food.” Junsu lied to them.

‘What’s so bad about going on a date with me?’ I wondered, disappointed.

“Oh, well hope you guys have fun. We’re going to go.” Yoochun said before the four of them left us.

Even after they left, I still felt sad. I tried to smile as the day went by with Junsu. He asked me a couple times if I was alright. I told him I was either hungry, tired, or had to go use the washroom.

After going to the theme park, Junsu suddenly had a change of plans.

“Hey, I’m actually kind of busy. A friend just called me and told me that something important is happening. I have to go. Is that alright?” He asked me.

‘I thought this was supposed to be our day.’ I thought in my head with disappointment.

“Yeah. Sure.” I smiled at him.

“You’re the best! Will it be okay if you go home alone?” He asked me.

I thought he would be taking me home, but I guess I was wrong.

“Yeah, of course. It’s not that dark right now anyways.” I assured him.

“Okay. Thanks! I’m so sorry. But you better be careful. Text me when you get home or something.” He said before disappearing in a hurry.

“I guess it’s really important.” I said to myself.

I sat down on the bench in disappointment. I was so anticipated for today, but yet Junsu seems like he doesn’t care about today at all.

“He doesn’t like me in that way.” I said quietly to myself.

I knew that because I could tell when he didn’t want other people know that were going on a day alone.

He probably doesn’t like my type. If he didn’t want me to come out with him he should have just told me instead of making me so happy. I could have just stayed home and did something on my own instead of being ditched like this.

“I’m so stupid.” I mentally slapped myself.

‘Why do I like him?’ I asked myself.

Maybe he had a reason to why he did what he had to do. I couldn’t blame him. He doesn’t like me anyways. I shouldn’t get all fussed just because of one little thing right?

“Stupid Kim Junsu.” I said as I hopped onto the bus to go home.