1 2

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Zhang Li Yin-

“When will she wake up?” I heard a muffled voice whimper.

“Don’t worry. She’ll be fine.” Someone else said.

I suddenly felt someone squeeze my hand. But that person then let go.

My mind was telling me that I was already back to normal. But my body was not cooperating. I slowly tried to open my eyes. The lighting was so bright that I had to shut them again.

“She’s waking up!” This time I could hear Junsu’s voice clearly.

I tried to open my eyes again and this time I was able to.

“LiYin!” Eunji hugged me.

I looked around the room. But I found out I wasn’t in a hospital room. I was in my own living room.

“LiYin. Do you know where you are right now?” I glanced at Jaejoong who had a concerned expression.

“My living room.” My voice came out quiet and hoarse.

“Good. She’s fine.” Jaejoong assured the others.

“What happened?” I asked them, still confused.

“Well, you choked on a piece of chicken. Then, Hyung saw you and saved you. But you then fainted.” Yunho explained.

“Oh… Thanks Jaejoong.” I thanked him for saving my life.

“Don’t worry about it. At least you’re alright now.” He replied.

“You had us worrying LiYin.” Junsu appeared by my side with a glass of water.

“Thanks.” I said as I took a couple sips from the cup.

“How long have I been out for?” I asked them.

“Not too long. An hour or two.” Yunho said as he checked his watch.

I took a look at the clock that hung on our living room wall. It read ‘8:48 PM’.

“It’s still early.” I said as I sat up straight.

“Let’s continue.” I smiled a big grin, trying to tell them that I was feeling better.

“Are you sure? I mean, you should probably rest.” Jaejoong insisted.

“Nah. I’m perfectly fine now.” I laughed.

“Well then, let’s get some drinks.” Junsu said as he went to retrieve us some drinks.

He came back with two cans of pop, three four bottles of beer and five plastic cups.

“Let’s play a game.” He smirked as he opened a bottle of beer and a can of pop.

“What game?” Eunji asked him with suspicion.

“How does a game of truth or dare sound?” He smiled.

“I’m in.” Eunji and Yunho chorused.

“LiYin? Hyung?” Junsu asked the two of us.

“Sure.” Jaejoong joined in.

“Do we have to drink?” I asked. I’m not the drinking type of person. I don’t feel comfortable drinking.

“It’ll be a lot more fun if you drink. Come on LiYin.” Junsu urged me with puppy eyes.

Somehow, I couldn’t resist the way he looked at me. I nodded, meaning I would be joining in on their drinking game.

“Okay, so the point of the game is, if you don’t want to answer the truth question, or if you don’t want to do any of the dares we give you, you have to drink a cup of either full beer, or half beer half pop.” Junsu told us.

We all nodded our head, understanding the rules.

“Who wants to start the game?” Eunji asked.

“We’ll see who the tip of this bottle will point to. That person will be the first one asking the question.” Junsu explained.

I watched as the empty bottle started to spin and slow down. The tip of the bottle landed on… JAEJOONG.

“Hyung, looks like you’re lucky number one.” Junsu laughed as he patted Jaejoong on the back.

“Spin to see who you get.” Yunho said.

“Okay...” Jaejoong said as he spun the bottle around. I watched it as it slowed down. The tip landed on me.

“Looks like its LiYin.” Junsu smirked.

“LiYin, truth or dare?” Jaejoong asked me.

“T-Truth.” I picked. It must be better then picking dare. Who knows what kind of crazy things they’ll come up with.

“Have you ever had a boyfriend before?” Jaejoong quickly asked me.

“Nope.” I answered it quietly. It was the truth. I’ve never had my first boyfriend before. My parents didn’t really want me dating back during high school.

Everyone except Eunji was surprised.

“What?” I asked them, confused. What is so shocking?

“Let’s continue. You want to ask her question again, you guys will have to wait.” Eunji said as she urged me to spin the bottle.

This time the tip landed on Junsu.

“Truth or dare Junsu?” I smirked.

“Dare.” He sternly replied.

I took a moment to think about what to make him do. I want him to drink the cup of beer.

“I dare you to… kiss Jaejoong on the lips for a whole minute. And it has to be French kissing.” I laughed.

Junsu and Jaejoong looked at me as if I was crazy. I burst out laughing some more, Eunji and Yunho laughed along.

Junsu attempted to lean in towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong just sat there, too frightened to move.

“I can’t do this!” Junsu groaned as he took a cup of beer and drowned it all at once.

Everyone clapped and laughed.

This time it was Junsu’s turn to spin the bottle. It pointed towards Yunho.

“Truth or Dare Eunji?” He asked her.

“Truth!” She gleefully replied.

“Do you like anyone at the moment?” He asked her.

Without even thinking, she said no. I looked at her to see if she was lying. But, I couldn’t see anything that made her seem like she was lying. Growing up with Eunji, I could tell that she was telling the truth.

Now it was Eunji’s turn to spin. The bottle coincidently landed on me once again.

“Dare.” I said without thinking this time. I knew that Eunji wouldn’t make my dare THAT hard. I could probably deal with it.

“I dare you to… pick any one of these three guys and give them a kiss on the cheek.” She said with a smile.

‘Seo Eunji…’ I thought in my head.

“Can you give me an easier one?” I pleaded.

“Nope. Either do it or drink.” She smirked.

I looked at the three guys. Yunho seems to be interested in Eunji, so he’s off limits. It was just between Jaejoong and Junsu. Based on my friendship, I’m going to go for Junsu.

I leaned over to where Junsu was and kissed him on the cheek. My own cheeks turned pick right after.

I heard Eunji and Yunho whistling and clapping. But when I took a glance at Jaejoong, he wasn’t laughing. He was just smiling. But that smile seemed to be forced.

Junsu was covering the spot that I kissed him. He was all giggly like a little five year old who just got a bag of candy.

“What are you so happy about?” I asked him with a smirk.

“Your lips are really soft.” He whispered so only I could hear.

My cheeks immediately turned a lot warmer. I didn’t know why I would react like this. It wasn’t the usually me.

Next victim was Jaejoong. He picked truth.

“If you had to pick either Junsu or Yunho to die, who would you pick?” I tested his friendship.

“Neither, they are both important to me.” He said as he chugged down his first cup of beer.

Next was Yunho. He picked truth.

“If you had to pick either to make out with Eunji or LiYin, which one would you pick?” Jaejoong asked him.

We all were anticipated to hear his answer.

“Eunji.” Was the only word he said before his face turned bright red. Junsu and Jaejoong high fived and whistled each other.

I looked at Eunji expression. It didn’t change. She was still smiling like before. She even laughed along with the others.

After what seemed like an hour after, I had drunk three full cups of beer. The others have been drinking a lot too. Everyone was a bit tipsy other than Jaejoong who was normal.

“I’m going to go use the washroom.” I hiccupped as I got up. I was a bit tipsy.

I tried to walk straight to the washroom without tripping, but it was not help that I had drunk so much.

“I’ll help you get there.” I heard a voice behind me. Then that person held onto my waist. He helped me walk to the washroom.

“Thanks Jae-joong.” I hiccupped as I shut the door.

Moments later, I came back out. I was still feelings tipsy. My head wasn’t feeling very right.

“Maybe you should rest for a bit.” I heard Jaejoong say to me as he held onto my waits, giving me support to lean on.

“I’m fine.” I said with a smile.

By the time we got back to where the others were, they were all tired out. They fell asleep on each other. Head on head, shoulder against shoulder.

“Hey guys. Get up!” I said as I kicked Junsu lightly.

“No, get the big fat panda away from me.” He mumbled as he grabbed onto my leg.

“Big. Fat. Panda?!” I shouted as I tried to get rid of his arm around my leg.

“LiYin. You’re drunk. He’s drunk. How about you just go sleep?” Jaejoong helped me out of the situation that I was in.

“I don’t feel like sleeping yet.” I said to him.

“Then let’s go for some air.” He suggested.

I nodded and led him to my room where the balcony was.

“It’s nice out here.” He said as we took a seat on the couch.

I nodded.

After a couple minutes of being outside, my brain finally started to relax a bit. I was feeling a tad better.

“Feeling better?” Jaejong asked me.

“Uh huh.” I replied.

A sudden shiver went down my back. A gust of wind had shivered past us.

“Here.” Jaejoong said as he put his sweater around me.

I snuggled close to it. It was really warm.

“I’m tired now.” I told him.

“Then sleep.” He said.

“Good night Jaejoong. Thanks for everything tonight.” I thanked him.

“Good night, LiYin.” He softly whispered into my ear.

I laid my head on his shoulder. It wasn’t like a pillow, but it was comfortable to sleep on.

I drifted off to sleep just like that.