0 1

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Zhang Li Yin-

“Thank you.” I said to the taxi driver as I paid him and got out of the taxi, going to the trunk to grab my luggage.

I finally arrived in Korea. In front of me is the apartment building in which I’ll be staying with my long time friend, Seo Eunji. Before I left China, Eunji emailed me her address, I wrote it down on a little piece of paper. Using that little piece of paper, I got here.

“Let’s see what number she lives in.” I said to myself as I put my hand in my jean pocket, the place where I stuffed the paper in.

But as I fished around, I couldn’t feel anything in there except the material of my jeans. I then checked every pocket on my body, but there was still no paper. I decided to walk over to a nearby bench and look through my bag. But the result was still the same. I still couldn’t find the little piece of paper.

‘Arg! I must have dropped it on the taxi.’ I thought to myself as I groaned.

First day here and I was already having such bad luck. I really hope this day doesn’t get any worse than it already is. I then tried remembering what the number was. I remembered the first two numbers as I was waiting for the elevator door to ground level three to open up. But no matter how hard I thought, I still couldn’t remember the last number.

“Was it three of four?” I asked myself as I stopped in the middle of the two doors. One door was 133, the other number was 134. I was positive that Eunji’s place was one of these two.

“Guess I’ll have to do this the old fashion way.” I said as I dropped my stuff on the ground and rose my finger to the height of the two doors.

“Eenie, Meanie, Miney, Mo” I said as my finger stopped on number 133.

“Guess you’re Eunji’s house. I hope you really are.” I prayed as I stepped closer to the doorbell.

I pressed it two times quickly. I waited awhile, but still no one came. I decided to press it again. I waited for five seconds then I heard footsteps coming to the door. I guess I found the right one. As the door knob turned I was happy. I could finally see my friend again.

“Eun-!” I screamed out as the door opened up. I found myself staring at a body. A male’s body to be exact. And to be even more specific, a really hot body. The only thing that covered him was a towel under his waist. I looked into the eyes of the owner, he looked even better than his body.

I suddenly felt my face get red as I noticed that I was staring right at him like an idiot.

“How may I help you?” He asked with a smile. Wow, that smile made me melt. His teeth were so white and straight, and his lips were so plump looking.

“I-I t-think I got t-the wrong door. Sorry!” I said as I turned around and quickly walked away from him with my luggage.

I wanted to get out of here. It was already embarrassing enough that I saw him half , but he saw me staring right at him too. I pressed the button on the elevator. But before the door even slid open, I heard the guy chuckle and went back inside, closing his door.

“I guess I got the wrong floor.” I said to myself.

Suddenly, just when I was about to get into the elevator, the door of 134 opened and out came a friend who I haven’t seen for quite a long time.

“EUNJI!” I screamed out with excitement.

The girl turned around to see who was the idiot that was screaming.

“Zhang Li Yin! You’re here! Finally, I’ve been waiting for you for so long!” I heard her say as she came over and gave me a big hug.

“I miss you too!” I said to her as I responded the hug.

“Were you just about to leave? Why were you entering the elevator?” She asked me after we pulled away.

“Well, actually, I lost the paper to your number, so I was counting on these numbers to help me remember. Turns out I rang the wrong bell.” I told her as my face turned red again, remembering the accident that just occurred.

“What number did you ring?” She asked me with confusion.

I pointed to number 133.

“Did anyone answer it?” She suddenly asked.

I replied with a nod.

“Don’t you think they’re cute?!” She half screamed as she fanned herself.

I stared at her with confusion.

“You just met the hottest guys in our building!” She said.

“There was only one.” I told her. I didn’t get what the big deal was. Of course, I thought that guy was good looking, but no need to get this excited over him.

“There should be two.” She quieted done. “Which one did you see?” She added on.

I took a moment to think back.

“I didn’t get his name. He was only in a towel for goodness sake. I was so embarrassed that I didn’t have enough time to get a good look on him. I just know that he was very good looking and has black hair.” I told her truthfully.

“You met Kim Junsu?!” She asked with a high voice.

“So that’s his name?” I asked.

“Wait! You saw half his body?!” She questioned me her face spread into a huge smile.

I could only nod.

She started jumping up and down like a crazy idiot. I didn’t get why she was acting this way.

“Um... Eunji, are you alright?” I asked her.

“Yes, I’m perfectly fine. You’re so lucky! I wish I could see his abs.” I could totally imagine Eunji drooling right now.

That’s when my stomach started to growl.

“Looks like someone’s hungry.” Eunji said with a chuckle as she led me into her house.

“Wow, what a nice place you have here.” I said as I admired her house. It was so clean and so simple looking. I like it.

“Well, it’s just me that’s living here, so it’s a lot easier to take care of.” She said as she went into the kitchen to prepare lunch for me.

“Thanks for letting me stay with you.” I thanked her.

“You’re welcome. My parents are paying the rent anyways, so you don’t have to worry about the rent.” She assured me. Eunji’s parents were rich. If they could afford to have Eunji go to China as an international student, they were rich enough to let Eunji have her own apartment.

“Here you go.” Eunji said as she put a bowl of noodles in front of me on the kitchen table.

“Yum. Looks good. Thanks.” I said to her as I dug into my noodles.

Having food at home was way better than having food on the airplane.

As we ate, I told her what had happened during the last year and a half after she moved back to Korea. She also told me a bit of her stories.

“Well, here’s your room so you should rest a bit before dinner. I’ll take you out to somewhere special tonight.” She said as she led me to my room.

“Thanks, I’ll see you later.” I smiled at her before she shut the door, leaving me alone to a whole new place.

“Wow...” I whispered out. The first thing that attracted my eye was the balcony outside.

I didn’t even bother to put away my stuff. I just went to open the door to the balcony.

“What a nice view!” I admired. I could see half of a beach and half of the city. If it was night right now, it would be such a beautiful sight.

I took a seat on the nearby chair. I could feel the cool breeze blowing into my face. Today would be a great day to go out and play some sports. I’ll have to ask Eunji later if she wants to play some sports with me.

Suddenly I heard someone talking. I turned to my left to see that there was a guy talking on his phone on the balcony right next to mine. I took a second to look at his back. He still haven`t noticed that I was standing right behind him. His hair looked awfully familiar. That`s when it struck me. The guy that was standing on the balcony next to mine was the same guy that I saw half .

I let out a little gasp.

“Wait, hold on a second.” I heard him say.

That’s when I decided to run back inside my room. I quickly hit right behind my wall, making sure that he could not see me.

Then I heard him talking on his phone once again. I then shut the door of the balcony and sat down on my new bed.

“That was close.” I sighed as I slowly shut my eyes. Even China and Korea’s time difference wasn’t much, I was still tired. I didn’t get any sleep on plane.

Slowly, I drifted off to sleep. I wanted to look fresh for dinner tonight with Eunji.

------------------
KIM JUNSU HALF ?!
try imagining that ;)

Comments would be great :)


I'll have more energy in writing the next chapter!