Hwang Miyounggggg ~

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

"Err .... Ms Hwang .. Is there any p..problem ?" Bekah asked . The room are full of tension . The rest of models were staring at Taeyeon and Tiffany .

"No . " Tiffany replied coldly while still glaring at Taeyeon .

"So he is the new model ?" Tiffany asked . Still ! Glaring at Taeyeon . Taeyeon stared at her with jaw open . He really can't believe his luck . 

"Yes , Ms Hwang . His name is Kim Taeyeon " 

"Alright . You may go . I will take care of this guy ." Tiffany said while smiling evilly .

"Thank you , Ms Hwang ." Bekah said . Before she can leave , Taeyeon stopped her .

"Please don't go . I will die ." Taeyeon said softly .

"She will not kill people . She looks cold but she's nice . Go there ." Bekah giggled and leave .

Yeah , right . Looks cold ? She IS ! Stupid lady ! And me ! Why did I get myself here ? URGHH ! Guess another day of ordering and bossing around .

"So .... Kim Taeyeon huh ? Please have a seat ." Tiffany said politely and smile at Taeyeon in a weird way .

Don't smile like that . -.- I hate you . I hate you . I hate you . You must be planning something . You evil . evil . evil . I hate you

"Huh ? Hehe . Sure sure . Thank youuuu ." Taeyeon said POLITELY too as he walked towards Tiffany's seat and sat .

"Excuse me . This is my seat that you're seating at ." Tiffany said politely because she don't want the rest of the models to feel intimidated by her .

"Huh ? I don't see any seats left except this . So , you may continue , MS HWAAAANG ." Taeyeon played along with her 'game' and said dorkily .

The rest of the models giggled seeing Taeyeon replying like that and Tiffany's furious face .

"Hmm .. You may sit there then . " Tiffany control her face expression .

Within fifteen minutes of briefing , at last the models could have a lunch. They all went separately as they were given 1 hour45mins of lunch & break . Well , for the briefing , Taeyeon kept yawning and yawning until it makes Tiffany annoyed . But she just kept quiet .

"Yay , Lunchtime ." All of the models said and went out .

"Huh ? Lunch ? Greeaaat."Taeyeon opened his eyes . Apparently , he slept for the last 10 minutes . He really hate this type of meetings .

"Ah ! Mr KIM TAEYEON ?" Tiffany said sarcasticly and stopped him from getting out . 

"Urgh .... Yes , Ms Hwaaaaaang ???? And don't you ever call my full name like that ." Taeyeon now is completely awake .

"What ?! Yah ! Why are you here ?! Who asked you to enter here ?!" Tiffany said furiously . Luckily there is no people that are left at that floor level . Everyone including Bekah already went out for lunch .

"Hey , you stupid lady ! Don't you know ?? Your receptionist just told you . Idiot ." Taeyeon said .

"WHAT ??!! YOU CALLED ME IDIOT ?! " Tiffany raises her hands to slap him but he catches it .

"Ah ah ahhh .. You want to slap me ? No wayyyy ~" Taeyeon gripped her wrist and playfully stuck his tongue out .

"YAH ! LET GO OFF MY HANDS ! You ! You get out now !" Tiffany shouted .

"I won't and I don't want . Your father recommend me . If you want me to go , talk to your father firsttt . Hah-hah ! " Taeyeon laughed sarcasticly . "Oops . Time for lunchh . See you lataaaaar , Ms Hwang aka stupid-oldlady-idiot ." He continued and ran off

"You ! AAAAAHHHHH !" Tiffany screamed in frustration .

Tiffany then walked into the lift and went up to her father's office . Fortunately , her father is still there .

Knock Knock

"Come in" Mr Hwang said .

"Dad . I need to talk to you" Tiffany said as soon she entered .

"Huh ? About ?" 

"That midget guy that you bring ." 

"Ohhh .. What's wrong with him ? " 

"I don't like him ! He's rude and talks back to me !" Tiffany kinda shouted .

"Wow . He talks back to you ? I'm impressedddd .. Did you talk rudely towards him first ?" Mr Hwang said while smiling . For the first time , he heard his daughter complaining about someone talks back to her .

"No ! He started it first ! From the last two days , you know !" 

"Last two days ????"

Tiffany then told him the full story in a furious and angry manner .

"What ?! Hahaha ! He's goodd . I like him ." Mr Hwang laughed as he heard the full story .

"Dadd ! You're supposed to be my side !" Tiffany whined .

"Why should I ? He's the first guy that can make you like this . He should carry on . You don't be rude to him anymore . I will protect him now ." Mr Hwang laughed loudly .

"DAD ! URGH ! "Tiffany stood up and leave the office . She can't believe that her dad sides with that midget guy .

 

With Taeyeon 

"Hah ! I like to see her angry face . " Taeyeon said . He kept on laughing of his success making Tiffany angry .

"Hmm .. I got 1hr30mins . Should I go back to the cafe ?" Taeyeon said to himself .

He then took a cab and went to the mall . 

Moments later , he entered AlphaCafe . He saw a lot of customers . He also saw some models that he seen at the dressing room .

He went into the kitchen and saw Yul . 

"Hey , Yul ." Taeyeon said to Yul who are busy .

"Hey , Tae . Where have you been ? " Yul said as he saw Taeyeon wearing his normal clothes thatn working clothes .

"Err ... To Hwang's Fashion building ?" taeyeon said as he lean against the table . Yul does not know that Taeyeon went and follow Mr Hwang as he was very busy in the kitchen .

"What ? Why ??" Yul asked and stopped his movement for a while .

"Errr . Mr Hwang recruit me as a model ?" Taeyeon said .

"What ?! HAHAHA ! For real ? You ? Shortie ? HAHAHA !" Yul laughed . 

"YAH ! ISH !" Taeyeon knocked his head ."So what ? Hmph ! Since you called me midget , I'm not helping you . I'm going to sit down out there and buy myself a cup of coffee ." Taeyeon said playfully .

"Go go go . I want to see that you're dead . Killed by Ms Hwang ." Yul teased .

"Hmph ! Never ! " Tae replied and went out .

He sat down on random table and ordered himself a cup of coffee . He then took out his phone and switch to Twitter apps .

Tweets from @KimTae : I can't believe this ! Cannot ! Why must I have this kind of luck ?! 

"Urgh . Why must i meet that stupid lady again ? Wait . I hope she won't come here for lunch ." Taeyeon mumbled to himself as he was still looking at his phone .

Suddenly , there is a body of a lady , standing beside him .

"You . Coming . With Me . Now !" Tiffany said .She were holding on the cafe bag , filled of her food ONLY . 

"Whattt ??? Speak of the devillll !" Taeyeon shook his head as he is really speechless . "Why should I ? I don't want ." 

"Come now !" Tiffany shouted silently where only Taeyeon can hear and drag him . Before they want to go out , Tiffany saw the models that she recruited and she smiled sweetly to them .

As soon they were out , Tiffany let go of Taeyeon's sleeve and clean her hands .

"Eeewww . Germss ~" Tiffany said as she walked .

"What ? Yah ! Where are we going ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Back . To . The . Office . Now get into the car !" Tiffany said rudely .

"What ? Say politely !" Taeyeon frowned . Tiffany gave him a death stare .

"Hehehe . Eeeyyy . You're no fun . Okay okay . I will go in " Taeyeon smiled cutely as he feel a bit threatened with Tiffany's death stare  . Tiffany then drove back to the office . 

"Woaaaahh . Why are your car full of pinks ?? My eyes hurt ! " Taeyeon said in the car while keep touching Tiffany's pink stuffs .

"DON'T MESS WITH MY THINGS !" Tiffany shouted as she looked at Taeyeon .

"YAH!  LOOK AT THE ROAD ! " Taeyeon shouted back .

"YOU DON'T TOUCH MY THINGS !" Tiffany shouted once again .

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ! AIGOOO ~ SO PETTYMINDED . YOU WILL GET REALLY OLD ! TSK TSK TSK ! " Taeyeon shouted back . 

So in conclusion , the ride are full of shouting .

Few moments later , they already reached the building and went into the fashion show location .

"Okay . Now , you cat-walk for me ." Tiffany ordered as she pointed to the aisle .

"Aish ." Taeyeon just listened and walked .

"Yaaaaah ! Why are you walking like a zombie ?! " Tiffany frowned .

"What the hell ?! Don't compare me with a zombie ! Stupiddd ~ " Taeyeon argued back . They still have 1hr15mins before the models came back for more training .

More arguing and fighting ...

......

"Ahhh ... I'm tiredd ." Taeyeon whined as he sat down on a chair . He took 1hr to study cat-walking perfectly including the face expression . Tiffany also kept making things hard for him by asking him to do again , do properly many times and more . 

"Hah ! Serve you right !" Tiffany smirked and took out the food in the bag . Taeyeon gulped as he saw the food . He did not have time to eat as Tiffany already dragged him back here .

"Umm ... I hate to ask . Can I have some ?" Taeyeon threw a bit of his pride away and asked .

"Huh ? Hmm ... No . Way . "Tiffany said coldly .

"Pft ! It's okay then ! I won't die !"

*grumble*grumble .

The room is too silent and it could hear Taeyeon's tummy grumbling . It makes Tiffany a bit guilty .

"Oi . You want some ?? You can take it some . You looked like you want to die . " Tiffany said rudely as she put little food in a bag and threw it at Taeyeon .

"What ?! It's okay , you know ! I'm not that pathetic ! I don't need your food ! It might be full of poisonn ! Woaaaah !" Taeyeon said in a sarcastic manner and rolled his eyes . He threw back the bag .

At the same time , Mr Hwang came up to the location . He bought some lunch . 

"Oh . Taeyeon . Why are you not eating ?" Mr Hwang asked .

"Huh ? It's because there is SOMEONE dragged me back here before I can eat my LUNCH ." Taeyeon said sarcasticly and of course , MR Hwang already knew the SOMEONE .

"Hwang Miyoungggg ! " Mr Hwang looked at Tiffany and shook his head . Tiffany looked back at her father with wide eyes . 

"Hwang Miyoung ?! HAHAHAHA . What a nameeee !" Taeyeon laughed loudly . Surprisingly , Mr Hwang also joined Taeyeon and laughed .

"You guys !" Tiffany stood up and pointed at them angrily .

"Okay okay , Taeyeon . Come up to my office . I bought you lunch too . Let's go ." Mr Hwang then walked away first .

"Okey dokeyy ." Taeyeon grinned .

"So I'm going to have men's conversation and lunch with your father . See you lataaar , Ms Hw.....No . Hwang Miyoungggggg !!" Taeyeon said loudly before running to Mr Hwang .

"What the hell is this ?! AAAAAAHHHHHH ! I HATE THAT MIDGET ! MIDGET MIDGET MIDGET ! AAHHHHHHH ! " Tiffany screamed in frustration , anger again . She really really realllyy can't believe that her dad just told her enemy , her full real name . Plus ! Her father sided him .