Backfired

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

At Tiffany's house

Finally all of them reached Tiffany's home safely without anyone getting injuries . As usual , the ladies already enters the house first and sat on the couch while the guys is suffering to carry their own things including the ladies' things .

"Ahhh ! My back hurts . I think I carry too many things ." Taeyeon complained as he sat down on the floor .

"I think mine too ." Yul complained too . They have at last get all of the stuffs in the house . 

"Okayyy . Let's check our things ." Hayeon said and take all of her own bags . Tiffany and Jessica too .

"Oi oi oi . No thanks ? No whatsoever ?" Taeyeon squinted his eyes and asked the three ladies .

"Hmm ..... Thanks ." Tiffany replied shortly .

"Wuaaaah . I'm speechless with that comment ." Taeyeon shook his head . Yul totally has no energy left . It's almost two in the afternoon and all of them haven't eat their lunch .

"Oppaa ! Can you cook for us ? We're hungryyyy !" Hayeon whined making Tiffany and Jessica to agrees .

"Heh ?? Ahhhh ~ We're soooo tired , you know ! We're very hungry tooo . " Yul and Taeyeon replied .

"Hmph ! Okay then . We'll cook ." Hayeon said and stood .

"W....waiit ! You guys can't cook , right ??!!" Taeyeon remembered . "Yesyes . You guys can't

"Aha ! Clever . But it's okay since you guys are very tired . We can cook for you two ." Jessica said .

"Woaaah woaaah . It's okay . We're not tired . You ladies just stay in this living room . " Yul and Taeyeon suddenly stood up . Jessica and Hayeon can only make is only american BREAKFAST , that's all . They tried to cook other than that however failed and almost burn the kitchen up . And for Tiffany , .... you don't say .

"Goooood . Thank you ~" Tiffany turns to say .

"Hmmm ... All of you are sooo ...... pfttt !" Taeyeon squinted his eyes and pointed to each of the ladies before going into the kitchen .

"Hmmmmm ..... You all are ...... pffttt !" Yul copied him .

"Haha . I knew it . He will give in ." Hayeon said , knowing her brother's attitude . "Yes yes ." Jessica agrees too .

"Greaat ! So let's see your things ." Tiffany said before all of them unpacked some of the things that they bought .

In the kitchen , with KY&KT 

"Hmph ! I can't believe that this day is coming like this . " Taeyeon sighed .

"Preciselyyyyy ...." Yul sighed too as he took out ingredients for lunch .

"I don't want those three girls to meet again . Urghhh !" Taeyeon mumbled furiously . They decided to make Japanese Ramen for lunch ,

"Hmphh . You guys just waittt ." He mumbled . "Hey , Yul . Wanna get back to them ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Get back ? As in revenge ? Okay . What should we do ?" Yul said softly .

"Let's put this chilli powder at the base of the soup here . Let me tell you . The chilli powder is veryyyyy spicy ." Taeyeon laughed softly in a evil way . 

"Oh ! That's greaat . Let them rest their mouths for a moment ." Yul also laughed in a evil way . Both of them then put one and half big spoon of the chilli .

"Muahahahaa ." Both of them laughed .

.............................

Moments later 

"GUYS , Food are r.... Jessus !" Taeyeon who were holding the chopsticks and spoon suddenly stop his movement . He gasped with the total mess in the living room who filled with the ladies' branded bags , outfits and accessories . The ladies' have finally finished checking each other's stuffs .

"Wow . This many ? Amajjing ." Taeyeon shook his head in disbelief before starts walking back to the dining table and arrange that chopsticks as well as spoon . Yul then came from behind , carrying a tray with 3 bowls of Japanese Ramen .  

"Guys . Food are ready ." Taeyeon put the three black-coloured bowls which contains 'secret ingredient' on the table .

"Wuaaa . Japanese Ramen !" The ladies exclaimed and sat down . 

"Oh ? You guys ain't eating ?" Tiffany asked .

"We're eating in the kitchen ." Taeyeon smiled 'sincerely' .

"Why ?" Jessica asked .

"Because we respect you ." Yul smiled as well . In fact , in his heart , he was really laughing out loud . He can't imagine the ladies' reaction later .

"Okay then . Go go " Tiffany shooed them .

"Pftt ~ Okay , my precious BOSSS ." Taeyeon joked and both of them ran into the kitchen . 

"Hmm . Let's dig in !" Hayeon said loudly .

They then started to eat . At first , they didn't feel anything . 

"Oh ? sssss . Why is ramen so spicyyy ?" Tiffany frowned as she drinks water .

"Ahhh ... Mine too ." Jessica said . She kept drinking water .

"I don't fe..Ah . It's coming .. " Hayeon then gets to feel it then she drank her water . The ladies' lips are turning bright red .

"Thi..this must be them..." Jessica said as she tried to soothe the spicyness .

"KIM TAEYEON !"

"KWON YUL !" 

.......................................................

........................................................

"Ahhh ~ The house seems peaceful huh , Yul ?" Taeyeon asked . They finally finishes their lunch . The ladies were silent as their lips still can feel the spicyness . 

"Hmm . Oi . Go and clean and pack your things back " Taeyeon ordered .

"Uhuh . Hurry hurry ." Yul continues . They then sat down on the couch like nobody business , causing the ladies to glare at them . But their glare doesn't work as the guys are not staring them . So , the ladies have no choice but to clean up without arguing as their lips are still in 'pain'

"Hehe . Hey , Tae . Where's your XBOX ? Set it up . I'm bored . I" Yul said

"Oh yesss . Wait . I'll set up ." Taeyeon then took the plastic bag with his consoles and games .

A few minutes later , Taeyeon has easily set up the consoles . They now were playing the usual game , FIFA13 . The ladies are still packing their things .

"Wait wait , Don't shoot first . I'm not used to use XBOX360's controller !" Yul complained when Taeyeon shoots a goal .

"Heh ? Yah ! It's my first time too okaaayy ." Taeyeon laughed and hit him in the back . The guys seems ignorance with the ladies' presence and kept on playing .

"GOAAAAALLLLLLLL AGAAAAAIN !" Taeyeon shouts and playfully ran around , disrupting the ladies' packing .

"YAAAAH !" Tiffany screamed and hit Taeyeon's back strongly. Her stinging lips at last has reduced .

"OWWWWW !" Taeyeon shouted as he rubbed on the pain spot .

Finally , the living room are back as normal , no mess .

"Hey . Want to challenge a game ? If we lose , we gets to do whatever you guys asks for three days . But if we win , you guys have to obey us in everyyyy way for three days too ." Taeyeon suggested to the ladies who was sitting on the other couch .

"What game ?" Hayeon asked .

"Dance Central , babyyy !" Taeyeon said loudly .

"Hmph ! Alrightt then . Game on !" Jessica said .

"Sureeeee !" Yul said .

"We will win ! We want revenge ." Tiffany said determinely .

"HMPH ! LET'S SEE ! We'll play each round , each person . For us , twice as we're handicap . We'll total all of the points at the end . We'll win " Taeyeon and Yul stuck their tongue out .

 

Round one, Tiffany vs Taeyeon .

Taeyeon had experience in this game therefore he has much higher points than Tiffany . 

"Wooohoooo ! Round 1 , I win !" Taeyeon shouted and high-five with Yul .

 

Round Two, Jessica vs Yul .

They had a closeee game . But however Yul wins round two .

"YEAAAHHHH ! WE WIN !" Yul hugged Taeyeon .

"Ah ah ah ! Still haven't pass me ." Hayeon said .

"Hmph . Come on ." Taeyeon said .

 

Round Three , Hayeon vs Taeyeon .

Both of them decided to take hard difficulty for this .

For the first time , Taeyeon gets 1 million points . "Ahaaaa ! 1 million points !"

HOWEVER , Hayeon did not give up . More shockingly , she get 3.1 million points causing everyone to become speechless especially the guys .

 

"The hell is thaaaaat ...." Yul and Taeyeon stared blankly at the screen . "What has just happened to the pointtttsss ?"

"AAAHHHH ! WE WON !!!! For sure , we won !" Jessica and Tiffany screamed and jumped while hugging Hayeon happily .

"We lose ?? Aigooo ! There goes our chance for revenge ." taeyeon pouted sadly .

"Urghhh ! Now , we are the one that gets punish ." Yul shook his head .

"Yeah ! Haha ! You guys will be punished ! You guys wait here . We want to think first ." Jessica said and dragged the other two ladies to the kitchen .

"When did they become thaaaaaat close ?? New best friendsss ?" Taeyeon whined .

"We're back ! We thought a lot for the punishment . We won't give you a harrddd punishments for three days . We just want you guys to obey us in everyyyy way for three days ." Tiffany said .

"Yeah . Even though I'm not living with any of you guys , I'll make sure that Tifffany and Jessica unnie gives you guys tough times ." Hayeon said .

"Whateverrrr .." taeyeon stuck his tongue to Hayeon earning a knock on his head . "Ya...."

"Oh oh ohhh . You can't shout , be rude to us . Or else , the days of the punishment will extended ." Jessica said .

"WHAT ???!!!!" Yul and Taeyeon shouted .

"Wuaaaaahhh ! I'm so speechless .!" Taeyeon sighed . 

"This is your fault . Challenging with them . Aigooo ! " Yul smacks Taeyeon's back .

"OWWWW !"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So third update anybody ? Hehe ~