Dance again

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

The next morning-Sunday

Taeyeon and Tiffany was still sleeping until Aiden wakes up and cries . 

"Huh ?" Taeyeon mumbled and opened his eyes slowly .

"Hmmm ...." Tiffany groaned while hearing the baby's cries .

"Aigoooo ~ Uri Aiden is awakeeee .." Taeyeon said as he walked towards his crib and carries him .

"Uri ?" Tiffany said in her mind as she opened her eyes . "Uri ? It means that Aiden is his and mi....Aigoo ~Brain ! Stop !" She mumbled again and closed her eyes back . She was sleeping facing the other side like last night , with her back facing Taeyeon .

"Let's go to the bed ~" Taeyeon said and sat down on the bed as he put Aiden in the middle of him and Tiffany .

"Aiden . Wake auntie up . " Taeyeon said to Aiden and acted to hit Tiffany so she would wake up . "Say auntie ! Wake upp ~"

"Geee....." Aiden mumbled and followed Taeyeon's actions .

"Hmm ... Morning , Aidennn ~" Tiffany turns and smiles to him .

"Yah ! Me ? No good morning to me ?" Taeyeon pouted playfully .

"Tch ~ Who wants to say morning to you ?" Tiffany stick her tongue out .

"Pffftttt ~ Boringgggg ~ " Taeyeon said dorkily making Aiden to giggle . "Oh ? Why are you laughing ? You are laughing at me , huh ??" Taeyeon acted to angry and tickled Aiden .

"Geeeeee ~ Kyaaaaa ~" Aiden keep on laughing as he lies down. Tiffany who was lying down was smiling while watching them . Without realising as well , her face started to turn red in shy when she stared at Taeyeon's abs and muscles while he is playing with Aiden . She felt that he looked manly .

"Oi . What are you staring ?" Taeyeon realises that she is staring his muscles ."Aaahhh ~ You like my muscle , right ? I forgot . it's okay . Just stare . Come and touch it ." Taeyeon teased as he holds Tiffany's left arm and bring it to his muscles .

"Y...yah ! Let go !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Okay okay . Touch it first . I see that you are yearning to touch it . Come ." Taeyeon teased again . When Tiffany's arm gets to Taeyeon's muscle , Tiffany rubbed her hands on muscles unconsiously . 

"Woww .. Your muscle is ...." Tiffany unconsiously complimented . "Huh ? Eh ! No ! I can't feel your muscle . Tch !" Tiffany realises and try to deny .

"Haha . I already knew it . So don't you dare to deny . Hehehehe ." Taeyeon teased and laughed , causing Aiden to giggle seeing Taeyeon's laughing face .

"Whateverrr ~" Tiffany rolled her eyes .

*Ringringrin*

"Hello ?" Taeyeon took his phone on the floor and answered .

"Son !"

"Dad?"

"Heheyyy ~ Uhuh . I'm your daaaad !" Mr Kim dorkily said .

"Heh ? Dad ! What's wrong with you , maannn ?" Taeyeon dorkily joined . (A/N : Now , you know who Taeyeon follows from his parents)

"Hey , son . Are you really dating with that top model ?" Mr Kim happily asked .

"Huh ?? Hayeon did not say anything ?"

"Say what ? Oh my god ! I'm so happy that you are dating with Tiffany . Your mum also anticipate for a daughter-in-law soon .." Mr Kim happily said . Actually , Hayeon already told him the truth but he is also like Mr Hwang . He wants his son , Taeyeon to really marry the top model .

"Uhh .... Hehe ..." Taeyeon does not know what to say . Sometimes , he don't like to bring disappoinment to his parents if his parents have big anticipation about something .

"Hey . Since today is Sunday , bring your girlfriend here . No refusal , okay ! Mum already starts cooking for all of us . Hayeon also going to bring her boyfriend here too ."

"Huh ? Hayeon has boyfriend ? Wuaah , that girl ." Taeyeon said . Suddenly , Aiden was laughing because of playing with Tiffany .

"Oh ? Is that a baby's voice ?" mr Kim asked .

"Uhh .... Okay , dad . I'll meet you later . I'll bring Tiffany as well . Goodbye ,dad ." Taeyeon hurriedly say and hung up the phone .

"Who is that ?" Tiffany asked . Before Taeyeon could answer , Aiden suddenly cries .

"Why is he crying ? " Taeyeon asked . He then took Aiden's diary . "Aha ~ This time is his feeding time ." Taeyeon said .

"You go and make his milk ." Tiffany ordered .

"Aaaaahh ~ You make ittttt ~ " Taeyeon lies down and kick his leg up and down like a kid causing Aiden to laugh seeing his action .

"Yah ! Aigoo ~ Doing that with that muscle ??" Tiffany frowned and rolled her eyes before going down to make Aiden's milk . But before that , Taeyeon told her how many scoops and how many ml to  add .

"Aidennn ~ You are hungry huh ? Mam-ma is coming ." Taeyeon put back Aiden's pacifier into his mouth and luckily he kept quiet for the moment .

Few minutes later , Tiffany then came in with Aiden's blue baby bottle in her hand . "Aiideennnnn ~ Mam-ma . Mam-ma " Tiffany smiles and went back to the bed .

"So , who called just now ?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon while feeding Aiden .

"My dad . Looks like he doesn't know the real situation about us . He sounds really happy when he thought I'm dating with you ." Taeyeon sighed .

"Really ? Just say to him then ."

"My parents has high anticipation about 'this' and I'm afraid to disappoint their heart . Well , they are happy because they really want me to get marry and stuff ." Taeyeon said . "And hey , we're going to parent's house today . They want to see you . Can we act like usual ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Huh ? See me ?? Why ?"

"Of course as a 'daughter-in-law' ."

"Aish . I'm doing it for your parents , you know . Today ? When ?" Tiffany agrees without hesitation .

"Hmm . As soon as possible ? In an hour , we'll leave . My parent's mansion is quite far ." Taeyeon said .

"In an hour ? Alright then . You pack Aiden's stuff first ." Tiffany said .

"Aha ! Thank you !" Taeyeon thanked Tiffany sincerely .

Taeyeon then took Aiden's diary . "Okay . Clothes .... Diapers ...... his favourite pacifier ..." Taeyeon put Aiden's things into another bag . "Yah . Are we bringing his stroller or just baby carrier ?" Taeyeon asked . Michelle has kept the stroller , a baby carrier as well as a baby car-seater into the big box where she kept the crib just in case if they want to go out .

"Hmm .. Just baby carrier ." Tiffany replied while continues playing with Aiden .

"Alrightt . Yah . You go and get ready . I'll bathe him as well ." Taeyeon said as he finishes packing for Aiden .

"Okay . See you later . Boi , Aiideenn~" Tiffany said and went back to her room .

"Alrightt . Aiden , sit here quietly first for the moment . Uncle will shower quickly and after that , your turrnnnn ." Taeyeon his forehead and gave him his favourite toy and let him sat on the floor first to prevent him falling from the bed . He then went into the room's washroom .

Moments later , Taeyeon has finally finishes showering and preparing warm water in the bathtub for Aiden . He went out and saw Aiden is playing with his toys

"Okayyy . Aidennn ~ Let's batheeee ~ " Taeyeon makes silly face to Aiden and at the same time , he take off Aiden's clothes and diaper. He then carries Aiden to the washroom .

Luckily , Aiden did not make a fuss while bathing . He loves the warm water . Aiden kept giggling and laughing while Taeyeon is bathing him . Taeyeon looks like a expert father .

A few minutes later , Taeyeon carries him out from the bathtub , as he quickly wipe his body with towel and bring him to his bed to change him . 

"Hmm ~ Aidennn smell nice ~" Taeyeon said dorkily . He then expertly put on Aiden's diaper . He also put Baby Johnson's powder on his body and put a nice clothes for him . "Donee ~~~ Now my turn to get readyy ." Taeyeon said as he kiss Aiden's chubby cheeks .

..............................

"Aish ~ As usual . Your auntie is late ." Taeyeon playfully shook his head to Aiden who is his pacifier. They had finished getting ready and now they are waiting for Tiffany .

"Heyy ! I'm not late . " Tiffany exclaimed as she walked down . As expected , her fashion does not disappoint you . Well , Taeyeon's fashion too .

"Have you packed everything essential for Aiden ?" Tiffany asked .

"Uhuh . His bottle , extra clothes , diapers , pacifier and other else . Don't worry , I followed this diary . His baby car-seater , I already set it in the car ." Taeyeon shows the diary before putting it back into the bag . 

"Okay . Give me the bag . I'll carry it . You carry him ." Tiffany said .

"Help me . " Taeyeon wears the baby carrier first and asks Tiffany to put him in . Tiffany helped to tighted the straps and everything . Without realising , they are having skinships there .

"Alright . Let's go ~ " Tiffany said . She can't deny that both of them really looks like parents and also can't deny the fact that Taeyeon look 10x hotter when he carries Aiden in that way . (A/N : Like a hot daddy .)

Skip until they reached Taeyeon's parents mansion

"We're here !" Taeyeon shouts as he went out from the car . Tiffany went out from the car and goes to the backseat to carry Aiden who are sleeping .

"Oh ! Taeyeon and my future dau...." Mr and Mrs Kim came out and shouts back loudly .

"Mum ! Dad ! Shhh ! " Taeyeon puts his index finger on his lips and pointed to the sleeping baby .

"Oh ? Whose baby is this ? Wait . Taeyeon-ah . Come here ." Mr Kim dragged him away . "You and her done 'that' before ?? And that baby is yours ?? Aigoo ! My son had grown up !" Mrs Kim patted his back , never gave him the chance to explain .

"Heh ? Mum ! Dad ! The hell ?! That is not my son , okay ?! That's her SISTER's ." Taeyeon said frustratedly and emphasized on the word 'sister' .

"Really ?? Aiiiii . I thought it's yours ." Mr Kim playfully shook his head in disappoinment causing his wife to laugh seeing her husband's reaction .

"Okay okay . Let's go in . He is sleeping ." Taeyeon said to Tiffany and took Aiden's bag in the car before locks the car .

"Aigoo ~ They really look well together ." Mrs Kim whispered to her husband as she watched Taeyeon and Tiffany .

"Uhuhh . Seeing them like this , I really can imagine if one day they really had babies ." Mr Kim smiles . " Aiyoooo ~ Grandchildren ~ Means we're grandparents ~ ." Mr Kim said excitedly , thinking about grandchildren . "Aigoo . Stop with that fantasies . Let's go in ." Mrs Kim said . "Urghh ~ Boringgg ~" Mr Kim said . (A/N : Looks familiar huh ? haha)

"Fany-ah . Put him on that couch ." Taeyeon said softly to Tiffany .

"Shh shh shh .." Tiffany said .

"Ahhhh ! Op.." Before Hayeon can shout more , Taeyeon ran up to her and cover . "@#^&%!&%" Hayeon mumbled .

"Shhh ! Baby's sleeping !" Taeyeon said softly before removing his hand .

"Baby ? Whose ?" Hayeon said .

"Tiffany's sister . She's going for second honeymoon thats why she asked her sister her to take of him ." Taeyeon said . Hayeon then walked to the couch .

"Aahhhh ! So cute !" Hayeon screamed softly while covering herself . "What's his name , unnie ?" Hayeon asked Tiffany .

"Aiden Choi ." Tiffany smiles .

"Ahhh . Hello , Aiden ." Hayeon smiles and Aiden's forehead softly . "I almost thought this is your and oppa's baby ." Hayeon jokes , causing Tiffany to snort .

"Hah . Me ? having babies with her ? Naaaahh ~ " Taeyeon said .

"Hmph ! As if I want to ." Tiffany glared him .

"Oh yes , have you enjoyed touching my muscles just now ? " taeyeon teased before laughing softly ,causing Tiffany to open her eyes wide in embarassment . She did not expected that Taeyeon said that to her in front of his sister .

"Heh ? Unnie , you touches his muscles ? " Hayeon asked .

"No !" Tiffany denies .

"Yeah , rightt . Your face are turning red !" Taeyeon pointed to Tiffany's blushing face .

"You ! Urghhh ~" Tiffany gives in because she don't want to act rude at other people's house .

"So , idiot . Dad said your boyfriend is here . Where is he ?" Taeyeon asked Hayeon who was concentrating on Aiden .

"Huh ? He is in my room , playing PC game . What the name is .. uh .. Amnesia ? Ah , yes . Amnesia . i don't know what game is that . " Hayeon said  .

"Really ?? Hey , that game is fun ! I'm going into your room ." Taeyeon said as he also the type that loves playing computer games .

"Oppa ! Don't you dare to scare him ." Hayeon warned .

"Okay okay . What's his name and age?" Taeyeon said as he walked away .

"Sooyoung . Choi Sooyoung . 22 years old " Hayeon said . She does not mind the 4 years gap between her and Sooyoung.

"Okay okay . " Taeyeon said . "Fany fany ~ Pfffttt ~" Taeyeon childishly stick his tongue out at Tiffany suddenly , causing Tiffany and Hayeon to stare weirdly at him .

"What the hell , oppa ?" Hayeon asked . "Tch ! So childishh ~" Tiffany glared at Taeyeon and rolled her eyes .

Taeyeon walked away to Hayeon's room , leaving the two ladies with a baby behind .

 

------------------------------------------------

Aloha again . haha .

P.S : Any question , just asks BUT must be relevant to the story . Haha . Anything than that , ask it at my wall . haha .