We are Young

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

"Hey , Taeeee" Suddenly a familiar man's voice came behind Taeyeon . He was accompanying the two ladies for the last one hour but he was walking around in the shop while waiting for the ladies .

"Oh ? Yul ?? Why are you here ?" Taeyeon asked as he was surprised . He also saw Jessica who was standing beside him , walked away into the shop .

"There . Apparently , your boss or so-called girlfriend called my girlfriend for shopping and she said that you're here too that's why I came ." Yul said while pointing to Jessica .

"Oh .... I regretted bringing her to meet Hayeon here." Taeyeon sighed .

"Hayeon's here too ?" 

"Uhuh . There . " Taeyeon pointed to the ladies who were delightful to see Jessica .

"Oh man . Don't tell me Hayeon is like them too ? Obsessed in shopping " 

"Uhuhh . You're rightt . She loves shopping ." Taeyeon nodded . "So , I guess we have to carry a loooot of shopping bags" Yul said while watching the ladies took a lot of things to buy .

"Okay . Enough of them . Let's go to the gamestore above this level . I'm bored to hell at her house . I want to buy XBOX360 ." Taeyeon suggested .

"Alrighttt . I also want to buy new PS3 games . New games just released , babyyy ." Yul said excitedly . The guys that went out from the shop leaving all of the three ladies in there as they took the escalator to go to upper level .

"You go to the PS3 sections while I'm going to the XBOX360 sections ." Taeyeon said as they separated and go their own way in that big gamestore .

"Hmm .... XBOX360 .... Excuse me . I want to buy an XBOX360 ." Taeyeon said politely to the worker .

"Oh . Sure . Hmm , what consoles do you want ?"

"Uhh .... Is there XBOX360 250GB with Kinect ?"

"Yes , we do . It's in promotion right now . Do you want that ? If you want , what colour ? "

"Yes . Hmm ... White " Taeyeon said .

"Sure . Since it's in promotion , you get 6 games of your choice for free ."

"Oh alrightt then ." Taeyeon then walked to the shelves with all of the games . He took soccer game , shooting game , boxing game and Dance Central .

"Here . " Taeyeon put the disc on the table .

"Credit card or cash ?" 

"Credit ." Taeyeon took out his platinum credit card

While the worker is keeping the things in the plastic bag first , he then realises that Taeyeon is the new model .

"Oh ? Are you the new debuted model ?" The worker asked . "Umm .. Yeah ?" Taeyeon said as he don't want to show off much .

"Ohmygosh . I just realised it ! Can you sign here ? My girlfriend now really likes you . She will be really happy if she knows this " The worker quickly took a two big paper . 

"Oh , sure !" Taeyeon then signed it 

"For you , I will give you discount " 

"No no no . It's okay . Just the original price ." Taeyeon rejected the offer . "Eeeyyy ! It's okay . " The worker resisted .

"Won't your boss get mad ?"

"Mad ? What for ? I'm the owner of this gamestore ."

"Owner ??"

"Yes . Next time if you come here , I'll give you discount ."

"Yo , Tae . You're not done yet ?" Yul came at the same time . He just took 3-4 new released games .

"Almost . Oh yes , discount for him too ?" Taeyeon joked at the boss .

"For him ? Sure !" The boss said .

"Heyy . I'm just joking ."

"No no ! It's okay ." The boss then smiles at Yul and take the games to scan it .

"Discount ?" Yul asked Taeyeon .

"I get discounts for me and you ." Taeyeon winked .

"Here you go , sirs . Please come again !" The boss said happily .

...................

...................

"Woww. Great discount ." Yul said as they went out from the gamestore with plastic bags with games .

"haha . Yup . Do you want to eat at McDonalds first ? I'm hungry . Waiting for thos ladies will be so long ." Taeyeon suggested ."Hmm , good idea . Let's go ."

As soon they enters the McDonalds , luckily no one recognise Taeyeon as there was a lot of families , people there and there did not care their environment .

"Yul . Order for me . I want one happy meals and one McSpicy ." Taeyeon said cutely .

"The heck ? Happy Meal ? What are your age now ?" Yul mocked .

"Pffttt ~ I want it . I want the peas toy ." Taeyeon said . 

"Aish . Okay okay . You wait here , you little boy . Don't run away ." Yul patted Taeyeon's head like a small boy causing Taeyeon to giggle playfully like a kid .

 

*Beep

 

He took out his phone and saw Tiffany's text .

To: Stupid Midget 

Yah ! Where are you right now ? 

 

"Tchh ! What does she wantsss ?" Taeyeon mumbled .

To : Stupidddd laddyyy

Why ? You miss me so badly ? Hahahaha . Aww . It's okay , baby . I'll come to you soon

 

*BEEP

"Haha . That's fast . She must be using her superpower's texting style ." Taeyeon randomly spouted .

 

To : Stupid Midget 

Miss ? Hah ! I don't miss you at allll okayy , KimMidget . Just want to inform . In 5 minutes , you must be here . We're at LouisVuitton store .

To : Stupiddd ladyyyy

Why , babyyyy ? Hahahahahahahaha . But why so early ??

 

*Beep

To : StupidMidget 

I want you to carry Hayeon's and my shopping bags . :p

 

"What thee ?" Taeyeon decided to call her .

 

*Ringringring

 

"Hello ?" Tiffany answered .

"Yah ! What do you mean by carrying your stuffs and Hayeon's ?" Taeyeon shouts silently .

"We have a loooooot of stuffs . So remember . You better come or else you sleep outside of the house . Bye ." Tiffany straights away hung up .

"The. Hell ? Urghhhh ~" Taeyeon sighed and slammed his head on the table .

 

"Tae . I think we should go ." Yul then came back without buying anything .

"Huh ? Jessica called you too ?" Taeyeon looks at Yuri and receiving a nod .

"Jessusss . The ladies can't be together , maaaaan ." Taeyeon said in defeat .

"Let's go , let's go . Jessica said if I'm not in time , we can't have any skin contacts . She knew I'm weak against thattt ." Yul shook his head .

"Urghh ~ Tiffany told me that I will sleep outside of the house in cold ! This stupid ladyyy ! " Taeyeon squinted his eyes . The both guys hurriedly went to meet the girls .

.............................

"Ohmygosh ...."

"Jessssussssss . All of this belongs to three of you ???" Taeyeon gasped and asked . There was 25 shopping bags belongs to each of them , means there is 75 bags in total .

"Uhuh . Carry it , pleaseeee ." Hayeon said cutely . "Stop that ." Taeyeon playfully warned .

"Thank you , baby ." Jessica pecked Yul's lips . Yul was frozen and speechless with that amount of bags .

"Thank you , my PRECIOUS BODYGUARD ." Tiffany playfully winked at Taeyeon , earning a glare from him .

The ladies then linked their arms together and walked happily to elevator to go to the carpark first , leaving the two guys behind .

"Heh ? We're carry all this ???" Yul finally said something . "You think ?" taeyeon asks back .

Taeyeon then took around 10 shopping bags on each hands and the weight of his new bought XBOX360 is not helping .

"Taeyeon . Why not you stretched your arms , I'll put it all on your arms . Can ?" Yul suggested . Taeyeon then tries it out but the stuffs are too heavy .

"Jesssuss ! I know this all is instructed by that stupid ladyyyy" Taeyeon mumbled as he tried to carry as many bags but fails .

"Okay okay . Why don't we do this ? You take 10 shopping bags first and go to the car and put it in the trunks then come back while I wait here to take care all of this. After that , my turn . And we continue to alternate ." Yul's clever brain has came .

"Aha ! You're genuis ! It's worth it for me to send you to school ." Taeyeon joked , earning a loud knock on his head . "OWWW!" He whined .

"Hurry up !" Taeyeon then took 12 bags first .

.....................

....................

15 Minutes later

"Ahhh ! At last . Last 20 bags ." Taeyeon and Yul said . They are now perspiring like waterfall . They then took 10 bags each before went back to the car . Luckily , today , Taeyeon took his 7-seater car . They quickly put the stuffs at the trunk and close it before they desperately sat down on the concrete floor due to too tired .

"That stupidd ladyyy . " Taeyeon mumbled tiredly .

"Alright . Let's go ." They entered the car . The three ladies were seating at the backseat while taeyeon took the driver's seat and Yul beside him .

"Ahhhh , air-connn !" Taeyeon and Yul sighed in relief .

"Do you guys have fun there ?" Hayeon , Tiffany and Jessica asked at the same time and laughed .

"Heh ? Ahhhh . Very fun ! " Taeyeon said sarcastically  . They haven't start the engine , they only starts the air-con .

"Ahhhhhh ! Fun fun fun ! Right , Taeyeon ? " Yul said sarcastically

"Yul . Take my extra shirts in my bagpack under your leg there . Take one for you too ." Taeyeon said . Yul then took Taeyeon's bagpack and took two dry shirts . They then took off the sweaty shirts and change quickly .

"Okay ! Let's go , drivers !" Tiffany shouts playfully .

"Yup . Drivers , hurry up and starts the engine ." Jessica continued .

"Hurry hurry ~!" Hayeon joined too . 

Taeyeon then makes eyecontact with Yul . His eyes were pointing to their really sweaty shirts then to the three ladies . Yul seems to understandand he smirks . They counts softly to 3 and threw their smelly , sweaty shirts to the backseats and it hits the ladies' faces . 

"Hahahaha ! OKAY ! LET'S GO !" Taeyeon and Yul shouts loudly and Taeyeon starts the engine .

"AAAAAHHHHHHH ! EEEEWWWWW !" The three ladies at the backseat screamed making Taeyeon and Yul to laugh so loudly 

 

----------------------------------------------

Double Update anybody ? hahaha . I love my subscribers .

Subscribe , a'ight ? (:

P.S : As usual , Title has no connection . haha . :p