PayPhone

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

Next morning 

"Morning , Tae " Jessica greeted as soon Taeyeon enters the kitchen .

"Morningg .. What are you doing ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Making breakfast of us three ." Jessica said .

"You can cook ?!" Taeyeon said loudly .

"What ?? You think I can't ?" Jessica rolled her eyes .

"Hmm ... Uhuh . Hehe . Where's Yul ?" 

"He is showering . After he showers , you better shower first . You told me that you're going to the lady's office right ? To return the shirt ?" Jessica reminded .

"Oh yes . It's 9.30am . She probably already in her office ." Taeyeon then went to his room to take his towel before he went back to the living room to wait for Yul finished showering

"Heyyy , babyy . What are you making ?" Few minutes later , Yul came out from the toilet . He back-hugged Jessica .

"Hmm ? I'm making American style breakfast . Seobang ,ask Tae to shower . He's waiting for you to finish . Then , you go and wait in the living room until I completely finishes this ." Jessica said .

"Okayy dokeyyy !" Yul replied dorkily making Jessica to giggled .

"Yo , Tae . Your turn to bathe ." Yul said as he sat beside Taeyeon on the couch .

"Alrighttt ." Taeyeon said . "W..wait . Hey Yul , can Jessica really cook ?" Taeyeon asked Yul before he took another step .

"Cook ? Uhuh . I teach her okay . Trust me ." Yul said . 

"Ohh ~ If you teach , I'll trust ." Taeyeon nodded his head .

..........

The trio now are eating their breakfast peacefully . Well , except for the new couple as they kept looking at each other , feeding each other sweetly .

"Yah ~ You want me to die in both of your sweetness ?" Taeyeon glared them .

"Tsk ! Spoiler ~ Tae , when are you going to have a girlfriend ? Your girlfriend can go shopping with me ! " Jessica asked .

"Woaah , baby . No shopping , no shopping . You shop too much . Where are you going to keep the stuffs ?" Yul shook his head causing Jessica to pout . Yul does not worry about money , he just worried about no spaces to put Jessica's shopping stuffs as her room are full .

"I don't knoww . Not the right time , I think ." Taeyeon replied .

"Why don't you consider that Ms Hwang ? You guys look QUITE well . " Yul asked .

"WHAT ?! Woaah woaaah ~ Hell no . I don't want to die very fast . I can't even imagine how is her attitude when she is in a relationship ." Taeyeon shook his head .

"Who knowws if she is in a relationship , her attitude is totally different . Might be more loving and more ." Jessica said .

"No no no . I don't want to even think about it . Urghh ~ Are you guys siding her ? " Taeyeon sighed .

"Of course not , ." Yul said .

"So , after this , where are you guys going ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Work , of course ." Yul replied .

"Oh , yes ! I forgot ! Hehe . Luckily , I don't need to help ." Taeyeon grinned . "Why ? You want ??" Yul joked .

"Ooops ! No thanks !" Taeyeon rejected his offer .

"Alrightt then . So what time are you going to her office ? It's already almost 10am ." Jessica asked .

"Ohhh yes . Thanks for reminding . After returning this , I don't want to have anything with her again ." Taeyeon said and ran back to his room to the bag with Wooyoung's shirt&pants .

"Alrightt guys . I'm going . See you whenever I see you . Bye !" Taeyeon said while wearing his favourite sneakers and left .

"Bye ~"

.........

Skip until he reach Hwang's Fashion Building 

"Excuse me . Can I ask ? Is Ms Hwang already arrive ?" Taeyeon asks the lady receptionist as soon he enters .

"Oh , Ms Hwang just arrived . Why ?" The receptionist asked .

"Oh . I need to meet her . She already knew that I'm coming . So , which level is she in ?" Taeyeon asked . Well , even though he is involved with the fashion runway , he never enters Tiffany's office except Mr Hwang's .

"Okay . Her office is at the last level , Level 30 . You can ask the receptionist there ." The lady said .

"Alrightt . Thank you ." Taeyeon smiled widely .

"You're w..welcome ." Ofcourse , that lady blushed .

"Level 30 ..... Isn't that Mr Hwang's office level too ? " Taeyeon wondered .

"Ahhh ! Why am I so stupid ? Both of them owns this and their producer of this so their room must be side by side AND at the last level . Aigoo . " Taeyeon said as he knocked his own head while entering the elevator .

*DING!

"Excuse me . Do you recognise me ? "Taeyeon asked the receptionist at Level 30 .

"Ahh .. You are K..Kim Taeyeon right ? Are you looking for Mr Hwang ? " The receptionist said as she remembered him . That time , when he went to Mr Hwang's office , Mr Hwang introduce him to the receptionist .

"Yes , I'm Kim Taeyeon . And no , I'm looking for Ms Hwang ." He smiled .

"Oh , Ms Hwang . She's in there but I don't think you should go in there right now . " The receptionist advised .

"Why ?" Taeyeon asked but suddenly , he could hear shouting from Tiffany's office . He then walked nearer it .

"Taey.." The receptionist want to stop him but Taeyeon said that it is okay .

"Shh .. It's okay . I know how to do this . " He nodded his head and the receptionist believed him .

"I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF OUTFITS PROPERLY RIGHT ?!" Taeyeon heard Tiffany's shout . It must be towards a worker .

"I'm s...sorryy , Ms H...hwang .I accid..entally t..tripped ..." A lady replied . Taeyeon could hear the lady sobbing .

"WHO CARES ?! WE MUST SEND IT BY TOMORROW !" Tiffany kept on shouting . The lady's sobbing gradually becomes louder as she is really afraid of Tiffany .

"........."

"I don't care . Listen here . You're fired ! " Tiffany said coldly .

"Whatt ?? Ms H..hwang ! I'm really sorry . I won't do it again ... Don't fired me ... I'm the o..only one in my family that are working and my family is really poor ... You know that my parents is sick right ? " The lady cried and kneel .

"I DON'T CARE ! GET OUT !" Tiffany shouted .

"Hey , stand up . " Taeyeon enters the door abruptly and pull the kneeling lady up .

"You ?! Who asks you to enter ?! " Tiffany shouted at Taeyeon but he ignored her .

"Hey . Don't worry . You won't be fired . You can go . I'll ensure it ." Taeyeon said to the worker .

"Really ??" The lady kept on crying .

"Yes yes . Now , stop crying and get back to work . Okay ? " Taeyeon said softly to the lady .

"Thank you , sir !" The lady hugged Taeyeon before wiping her tears and walked out .

"Who told you not to fire that lady ?!" Tiffany shouted to Taeyeon .

"YAH ! WHY MUST BE SO RUDE ?! YOU CAN TELL HER PROPERLY RIGHT ?! " For the first time , Taeyeon seriously shouted to Tiffany angrily , making her to keep quiet and speechless . Taeyeon really dislike people being rude with someone especially in this kind situation .

"SHE IS VERY SORRY UNTIL SHE HAS TO KNEEL AND BEG . BUT YET , YOU SHOUTED TO HER ?? " Taeyeon continue scolding  Tiffany .

For the first time , Tiffany felt want to cry because she never been shouted before including her father . In fact , her father have no choice but could not scold her because Tiffany will always shout to him first and win . She won't care anything .

"WHO ARE YOU TO SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT ?!?!" Tiffany is controlling her tears .

"I don't want to shout at you but I have to . Your rudeness are so outragious . She is just a worker , right ? Of course , she makes mistake ." Taeyeon talks softly because he don't want Tiffany to be more angrier .

"But we need that outfit tomorrow , KimTaeyeon ! The client wants that outfit the most ! He's our most important client ! " Tiffany exclaimed .

"So ?? We can extend it right ??" Taeyeon asked frustratedly .

"I won't ." Tiffany said and sat down on her chair .

"Why ?? Because of your pride ? Urghh ~ Call that client . I'll talk to him/her ." Taeyeon rolled his eyes .

Tiffany then actually obeyed him and call the client .

.......

"Thank you , sir . Thank you .." Taeyeon smiled as he hung the phone .

"Done ! He said we can extend it till next week ." Taeyeon said .

"Really ?! " Tiffany smiled and without realising , she hugged Taeyeon in happiness .

"Oi oi oi . Who asks you to hug me ?" Taeyeon joked as he put his hands on his waist .

"Pffttt ." Tiffany stuck her tongue .

"Now , I want you to go to your worker's table  just now and apologise ." Taeyeon ordered .

"What ?? Are you ordering me ?? And why should I ?" Tiffany glared him but this time , it doesn't work .

"Because you are really really rude , Hwang Miyoung ! Hurry up . Or else , I will shout at you again . I bet all of the workers here hate you ." Taeyeon said seriously yet playfully .

"Don't call me HWANG MIYOUNG ! Urghh ! Okay okayy ! " Tiffany had no choice but to do it because she is really scared of Taeyeon's shout .

Hmph ! Now you know who is more scarier . Pffft  ~~~~~~~~ 

Taeyeon followed Tiffany to the worker's table at level 27 . 

"Umm .. Aleyna . About just now , I'm sorry for shouting at you . I won't fired you . Furthermore , our client extends the deadline thanks to this guy here . " Tiffany said sincerely to her worker as she pointing to Taeyeon . 

Aleyna , the lady worker was really surprised . Not only her but most of colleague is suprised too . They never seen Tiffany apologising and saying things politely .

"R..really ??" Aleyna stood up and tears can be seen in her eyes .

"Yes . I know about your family conditions yet I don't give a care whereas you are my worker here . I'm really sorry , okay ?" Tiffany asked sincerely .

"No , Ms Hwang . It's my fault . Don't worry . I will do 100% properly ." Aleyna said determinely .

"Okay . Continue your work , then ." Tiffany smiled and went back to her office . Taeyeon stayed behind for the moment .

"Thereeee .. What did I told you ?" Taeyeon asked while smiling to Aleyna .

"I really thank you , sir . You saved my life ." Aleyna said .

"Oho . I'm not a sir . Just call me Taeyeon ." taeyeon said .

"So everyone ! If that bossy-rude boss bullies you guys again , complain it to me . I'll ensure you guys that you guys will be saved . And remember , my name is Taeyeon  " Taeyeon said to all of the workers dorkily causing the workers to laugh .

"Thank you , Taeyeon !" The workers stood and bowed . Taeyeon then humbly went back to Tiffany's office .

Surprisingly again , Mr Hwang was actually present from the scene where Taeyeon shouted to Tiffany until now . He secretly hides and watch them .

"Woww . Taeyeon is the one that really can handles Tiffany . He even can makes Tiffany apologise to the worker ." Mr Hwang said to himself . He was not angry when Taeyeon shouted to Tiffany but he is impressed . If he is the one shouted to Tiffany , he would get shouted back but for this , Tiffany keep quiet when Taeyeon shouts .

........

"Seee ... Not bad right ?" Taeyeon asked as he enters Tiffany's office back  . Tiffany is sulking as she was sitting down on her office chair .

"Heyyyyy ~ You alright ?" Taeyeo asked but Tiffany ignored him .

"Ahhh ~ You're embarassed for apologising to your worker ? Or you're sulking because I shout to you ?" Taeyeon asked but again was ignored .

"Heyy . You do not need to be embarrassed . And I'm sorry for shouting to you . You were rude . So ... yeah . Hehe ." Taeyeon smiled dorkily .

"Shut up ." Tiffany said coldly .

 

*Knock Knock

"Come in ." Tiffany said . Mr Hwang then enters .

"Oh , morning uncle !" Taeyeon stood up and bowed .

"Morning , Taeyeon . So you're here . Good. I need to talk to you and Tiffany too ." Mr Hwang said . He acted like he don't know that Taeyeon was here .

"Me ?" Taeyeon asked as he sat down back .

"Daddy , sit here ." Tiffany asked Mr Hwang to sit on her chair while she went and sit beside Taeyeon , across Mr Hwang .

"So , what do you want to talk about , daddy ?"

"I said before that we are going to promote our new brand of outfit right ? " Mr Hwang asked . T

"Uhuh ." Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded .

"Well , we decided to use Tiffany but they say it is much better to use two people in this promotion which is a girl and a guy . So , we decided to use both of you ." Mr Hwang said calmly .

"Huh ?! " Taeyeon and Tiffany accidentally shouted .

"Whyy ?" Mr Hwang became surprised .

"Oh , nothing uncle . I'm ... okaaaaayy .."Taeyeon said hesitantly .

"Hmm .. Me too ." Tiffany said hesitantly too .

"Good . At the last thing . Taeyeon , you told me that you have no work right ?" Mr Hwang asked .

"Hmm .. yup . Why , uncle ?"

"Greaaaat . I want you to be Tiffany's bodyguard from now ."

"WHAT ?!?!"

 

-------------------------------------

Title will be totally not connected with the stories . It's just song title that I've listening while doing this . SO , Last update for today . Decided to do one last update bcause so stress of studying . Urghh ~