Son-in-law

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

With Wooyoung&Nana

"Baby . Do you know who I just met at the cafe ?" Nana asked as soon she enters her apartment while Wooyoung was sitting on the couch , watching tv . Yoona already went to their parent's house . Nana puts Wooyoung's breakfast on the coffee table before sitting beside him . "Who ?" Wooyoung kept his eyes on the tv . "Kim.Tae.Yeon." Nana said words by words clearly .

"Huh ? Taeyeon ?? Why is he there ??" Wooyoung finally turn his head to Nana . "If I'm not wrong , he went there for breakfast . How lucky am I ." Nana giggled . 

"Is he alone ?" 

"Uhuh . He was there by himself . And see !"Nana paused and took out her phone ."Look ! I got his numberrr ~" Nana smirked .

"Wow and whatt ? That fastt ?? We talked about it last night , you got it today ?! " Wooyoung stared at her with an unbelievable face ."Of coursee ! I got my chance , I won't let go . Not like you ~ As soon I saw him , hwak ! I took the opportunity" Nana said sarcastically .

"Heyyyy . That's mean ." Wooyoung pouted . "Aww . I'm kidding . Sorry , baby ." Nana kissed his lips . Just to make him HAPPY .

"Hehe . Forgiven ~ Then , Taeyeon recognise you ?" Wooyoung said . "Nope . He seems that he does not know me at all . In fact , I told him my fake name . He won't know me " Nana smirked .

"Fake name ? What is it ?" Wooyoung asked . "UEE ." Nana replied . "UEE ?? Who is thaat ?" Wooyoung asked again . "My old schoolmate . Hehe ." 

"Ahhh ~ So your plan now is to get the designing file from Tiffany through Taeyeon ?" 

"Yup . I will make sure this time I will succeed . I will ensure all of her hardwork will be credited to me . Let her feel how it felt to be overtaken . " Nana smirked .

"Serves her righttt . But baby , make sure you really don't fall in love with that Taeyeon like how you fell in love with me ." Wooyoung sided Nana . "I won't . Don't worry . " 

"Hah ! Sweety . Since you hate her , I don't think just taking her credits will be enough . Who knows she won't make a big deal out of it . " Wooyoung said , causing Nana to stare him ."So , what are you thinking ?"

"Why don't you steals her boyfriend ? She will be really devastated . I noticed that her behavior was not like the older time . She's now a bit nice , love to smile a lot . I think all of this because of that Taeyeon . If you see all of the paparazzi photos , she is not that type . She hates to be involved in the paparazzi . Even with me , she dislike her photos to be taken by paparazzi . But , now she does mind it . She even get closer to that Taeyeon . And that can concludes that she may really loves Taeyeon . When I was with her , she was still rude , mean , arrogant and bossy ." Wooyoung evilly suggested .

"....Ahaa . Babyy ! You're great ! What a good idea . In fact , I don't like that Tiffany since she started to overtake me . Hate her . I lose my clients , partnership mostly because of her . I want her to know who is Im Nana . "Nana smirked .

"Yes yes yes . But sweety . Just steal him then throw him . Don't love him at all ." Wooyoung reminded seriously . He don't want his new girlfriend to love other guys especially his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend . " Okay okay . I will update you and tell you every 'progress' . And fon't worry . I will give them much times to be lovey dovey and stuffs first . " Nana and Wooyoung laughed . 

"Hmm , baby . I want 'breakfast' " Wooyoung grinned . "What ? Breakfast ? There . " Nana pointed at the coffee table . "Ahh ~ Not that breakfast . I want that ." Wooyoung whined and puckered his lips , pointing to Nana's . "Huh ? Noooo !" Nana covered her chest and playfully ran into her room . "Muahaaah !" Wooyoung chased her . 

And you guys know what happened ..... Actually , Nana could break up with Wooyoung as soon as she found that Wooyoung failed her tasks as she just use him for that . However , Nana is addicted to the way Wooyoung did when they are having . Wooyoung is an aggressive yet tender during . Nana loved that way . He could make her as many in 8 mins . (A/N : Yes yes yes , I know this is not important . Haha ) She really loves it and she don't want to disclose her real intention yet .

 

Back with TaeNy&YulSic

"Good afternoon , everyone !" Taeyeon hyperly greets the crews , staffs who was checking their stuffs before going for the outdoor shooting and also Mr Hwang who was standing beside YulSic . Yul and Jessica already reach at the studio before TaeNy . Taeyeon the passed Aiden to Mr Hwang . Tiffany was still at her office to do something for a moment .

"Yah . Why are you late ? You came first , you know ." Jessica playfully scolded .

"Ayyyy ~ It's only 12:03 pm . Hehe ." Taeyeon said dorkily . " He came first ? I don't see him just now at here ." Mr Hwang said .

"Ah . No . He went to his 'sweet''s room first ." Yul jokes . He was referring to Tiffany . "Sweets ? I don't recall having sweet's room in this building ." Mr Hwang said again , does not catch the joke .

"Heh ? No no , uncle . Err , nothing then . Taeyeon will explain later ." Yul scratched his neck while Jessica laughed silently to her boyfriend . 

"Yes . Uncle . I will explain to you . " Taeyeon playfully winked and pointed at Mr Hwang with a gun motion with his hands . "Oh yeah . Sure !" Mr Hwang winked back dorkily . Aiden who was in Mr Hwang's arms just laughed .

Soon later , Tiffany came quickly . She greets Yul , Jessica and her beloved father . "Hey , baby ." Tiffany smiled and kiss Taeyeon's cheek sweetly .

"Heyyy . What took you so long ?" Taeyeon pouted as he intertwined his fingers with Tiffany's . "Sorry . I was counting some personal accountings for the moment ." Tiffany pecked his lips this time .

"Yah yah yah . You guys don't need to be sweet and lovey dovey here . Right , honey ?" Jessica is jealous with TaeNy's sweet moment and intertwine her fingers with Yul . "Pfffttt ~ Jealoussss ! Copycattt ! " Taeyeon stuck his tongue out causing Tiffany to laugh . 

"Oh ? They knew about us already ?" Tiffany asked her boyfriend . "Uhuh . I told them ." Taeyeon pecked her cheeks . He can't get enough of her . "That's great then ." Tiffany exclaimed .

"Yeay ! Now we can go shopping together gether !" Jessica said happily . "Yup ! That's greaaat !" Tiffany joined .

"Woah woah , ladies . Stay calm . You guys want to go shopping ? Don't expect us to carry , okaay ?" Yul cut them off . "Yeah yeah . It's soooooooooo heavy , you know . Urghh ~ My legs get tired quickly ." Taeyeon joined Yul .

"Hmph ! So ungentlemennn !" Jessica scoffed playfully . "Uhuh ! Pffttt ~ Boringgggg ~" Tiffany imitated Taeyeon's way of saying .

"Hey ! That's my line !" Taeyeon whined while pointing to Tiffany . "Blueeek ~" Tiffany stuck her tongue out like the way Taeyeon does . "Oho ! You're playing this with me , huh Hwang Mi..%#*& " Before Taeyeon said fully , Tiffany quickly covers his mouth . "Okay okay . I'm sorry ! Sorry ." Tiffany squinted her eyes towards Taeyeon . She does not want everyone to know her unglamor name .

"Hey hey hey . You guys forgotten that I'm here ?? Aiden-ah ! Your aunties and uncles forgot us !" Mr Hwang said in a melodramatic tone . Aiden just stared at him blankly . "Now explain about this ." Mr Hwang suddenly changed into serious mode .

"Well , uncle . I'm dating with your ..daughter ." Taeyeon cautiously tells . "WHAT ?!" Mr Hwang suddenly shouts with a serious face , surprising everyone especially Taeyeon and Tiffany .

Because of that , Aiden cried . Luckily , Jessica took him from Mr Hwang's arms as well as Aiden's bag from Taeyeon's hand and went to the other side with Yul , leaving the three of them there . "Guess they have to explain more ." Yul said to Jessica . "Yup . Ohh , don't cry Aiden ."

"Daddy ! I thought you like it if I am really with him ?!" Tiffany said . "Uncle , you don't accept us ?" Taeyeon said softly .

"Since when ?! " Mr Hwang glared at them .

"Err , two days ago ?" Taeyeon looked down . "I don't care , daddy . I love him so much !" Tiffany glared back . Everyone seems to look at them even though they does not know what happened . Yul and Jessica doesn't want to look at all .

"This is .." Mr Hwang sighed and shook his head . "This is ?" Taeyeon asked . "THIS IS .... GREAAAAT ! YAHOOOO ! " Mr Hwang shouts again , this time with happier tone and jumped around .

"Ohmaagaaad . Taeyeon-ah ! My son-in-law !!" Mr Hwang hugs him suddenly causing Taeyeon to be flustered . "U...uncle ?"

"Taeyeon-ah ! Call me 'dad' . Come on ." Mr Hwang grinned . "Huh ?" Taeyeon stared blankly . "Come on . D-a-d , daaad ." Mr Hwang dorkily teach him like a kid . "Da-dad ?" Taeyeon smiles flusteredly . "Yeah ! My son-in-law ." Mr Hwang patted his back .

"Daddy ! You make him surprised you know that ??" Tiffany separated the two guys and holds Taeyeon's . "He is not your son-in-law yet . It's future son-in-law !" Tiffany said . "Who cares ? For me , it's now ! Right , Tae ? " Mr Hwang said . "Yes , sir !" Taeyeon playfully salutes .

"Okay , we're readyy ! Let's board the bus to the outdoor studio ." One of the staff said . They rented a long , first class bus for them and of course , Mr Hwang paid for it fully . He's generous . They did not care much about life's of their clients so they does not make big deal of it . 

"Okay . Let's go then ." Mr Hwang said . "Son-in-law . Let's gooooo ~" Mr Hwang put his right arm on Taeyeon's shoulder . "Let's go , my father-in-law ~~~" Taeyeon joined and both of them skipped to the elevator like a kid , leaving Tiffany behind and does not care about  their image .

"What is thiss ?!" Tiffany whined . All of the staffs carried their stuffs and went out of the studio . Yul and Jessica came towards her . "Hey . Where is Taeyeon ?" Jessica asked . "You didn't see it just now ?" Tiffany said angrily .

"Nope . We were feeding Aiden and make him asleep . We did not see anything ." Yul said as he was carrying the sleeping Aiden . "He went down with his FAVOURITE father-in-law ." Tiffany pouted furiously . "Wow . That's fast ." Yul raises his eyebrows . "I should not let Taeyeon tells daddy at the first place ." Tiffany hmped and walked with them downstairs .

Skip until they reached the location 

"Wowww ! This is beautiful !" Jessica gasped as she looks at her nature surroundings . Yul who is still carrying sleeping Aiden was also amazed by the nature's beauty .

"Dad ! Come here ! Take selcas !" Taeyeon was busy taking selcas with his new favourite dad . They ignored Tiffany as they enjoyed in their own world . The staffs let them to do anything they want for moment of time as they have to set up the equipments . Tiffany can't stop glaring at her boyfriend . "How can he ignore me ??" Tiffany said .

Soon later , Mr Hwang joined the staffs for the setting up and Taeyeon went over to Tiffany who was walking around not far away from the set enjoying the atmosphere . YulSic put Aiden with the staffs and went away as they also enjoying the nature by themselves .

"Heyyy , babyy !" Taeyeon surprised Tiffany . Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked away . "Heh ?" Taeyeon scratched his neck .

"Baby ? Are you okay ? See ! The pictures I took with dad !" Taeyeon doesn't know anything and said .

"I'm fine ! Just go with your DAD ." Tiffany said jealously and walked even faster . "Aaaaah ~ You're mad because I did not take your picture ?? Here ! *click* " Taeyeon said innocently and snap a picture . " BABYY ! Not that ! Urghhh !"

"Okay okay . I'm kidding . You're mad because I ignore you , right ??" Taeyeon went infront of her and stared at her light brown eyes . "Umm .." Tiffany mumbled . She just want Taeyeon's attention on everything . 

"Look . I'm sorryy . It's my fault . I promise I won't do it again . I will give you my fullest attention !" Taeyeon said with confidence . " Really ?" Tiffany asked . "Aaaaahhhh ~ Sowieeeee ~" Taeyeon whined like a kid and pouted cutely causing Tiffany to giggle . "Okay okayy . You're forgiven for NOW . To get fully forgiven , there are conditions ." 

"Conditions ? What conditions ??" Taeyeon stared at her . 

"1 , you have to come back as my PERSONAL bodyguard . 2 , you must stay at my house from today onwards . 3 , sleep with me everynight . 4 , give me morning kisses every morning . 5 , when sleeping with me , continue to be half- like usual ." Tiffany blushed at the number 5 condition .

"Eheeeyyyy ~ ert Fanyyyy ." Taeyeon stared at her with erted look . "No problem , baby . I will ensure ALL that !" Taeyeon nodded his head .

"Good . Now , you're forgiven fully . " Tiffany playfully said and peck Taeyeon's lips for 1 second . "Yaaaaaaaaah ~" Taeyeon suddenly whined after the peck .

"Whyy ?" Tiffany asked . "That's not a kisssssss !" Taeyeon continued whining . "How can we kiss passionately here ? There is a lot of people ." Tiffany said . "I don't care !" Taeyeon then holds Tiffany's neck with his both palms and kiss Tiffany passionately . Tiffany give in .

"Ohooo . They are cute . They're already kissing huh ? " Yul said as they looked at TaeNy kissing not afar from their position . Of course , Jessica is jealous with TaeNy already kissing passionately in the public as YulSic haven't whereas their relationship is longer than TaeNy as it's just for 2 months while TaeNy is just 2 days . Well , Yul is shy to kiss in front of many people , only in public .

"How about us ??" Jessica initiated first and stood infront of her love , putting her arms around Yul's neck and stared lovingly . "B-baby ? W-what are y-you doing ? This is in p-public . " Yul's heartbeat increases as he saw Jessica closely .

"They already started to kiss in public . . Us ??   Furthermore , there are only us and the staffs" Jessica pouted . "Eyyy .. Let them be ." Yul said . "Hmph ! You don't like to kiss me , right ? That's why you are ashamed to kiss me in public ?" Jessica said sadly .

"Huh ?? NO ! I love your kisses ! I love your lips but I'm not used to kiss girls in public ." Yul said . "Whatever !" Jessica releases her arms which was around Yul's neck and want to walk away . "Okay ! I'm sorryyy ." Yul quickly grabbed her . "I just don't like people seeing my hot girlfriend kissing me in public . Who knows erted uncles love that and imagine different things ." Yul said the truth .

"So that's basically the reason ??" Jessica stared at him . "Uhn ."

"Hahaha ! Baby ! There's nothing wrong right . Let them ert about this . We can make them more jealous with us kissing ." Jessica smirked . Yul laughed before kissed Jessica passionately , letting her to moan .

At the set in the middle of TaeNy and YulSic , Mr Hwang was staring at the two couples while smiling . "Aaaa . My left , Taeyeon and Tiffany is kissing . On my right , Yul and Jessica is kissing . Aaaaiiii . What a lonely daayyyy ..." Mr Hwang jokingly shook his head causing the staffs around him to laugh .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha ! Is my story doing gooooood ?