Teasing again ~

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

That evening

"Oi ! Are you done in there ??" Taeyeon knocked Tiffany's room door . They are getting ready to go to Mr Hwang's office .

"Tsk ! Wait you stupid . Wait downstairs ." Tiffany shouted in a room .

"Urgghhh ! Hurry up , stupid ! I've been waiting for 20 minutes !" Taeyeon exclaimed as he make his way down .

A few minutes later , Tiffany finally came down .

"Aaaahhhh ~ At last ! Why are you wearing such short dress and using lipglosss ? Are you going for blind date ?? We just meeting for briefing . " Taeyeon frowned and looks at her . No doubt , she really looks gorgeous with black dress .

"Whyy ? It's nice and it will make good impression of the photograpers and staffs that will be there as well to brief us . Waaiit . Ahaaa ~ I know . You're mad because you're scared that they will look at my CLEAVAGE and , right ?" Tiffany smirked as she emphasized on the words of '' and 'cleavage' .

"W..what ?! Yah ! Who's mad ?! Tch ! You're the one that are mad ." Taeyeon knocked her head . "OWW !" Tiffany shouts .

Taeyeon ignored and went into Tiffany's white Audi . Luckily , she has two cars or else Taeyeon had to drive pink car . He sat at the driver's seat . Suddenly , Tiffany enters at the backseat and sat comfortably .

"Yah yah yah ! Who asks you to sit behind ??" Taeyeon exclaimed .

"Oh ? Did you forgot ? You're my bodyguard here . You're my driver and slave too . Remember ? Now , obey me and wakes me up when we arrive ." Tiffany said coldly as she close her eyes and plugged her earpiece in her ears .

"Urghhh ~ Stupid bossy rude ladyy ." Taeyeon said . Luckily Tiffany could not hear anything because of her earpiece .

"You're noob in everything ~~~~" Taeyeon said a bit louder but Tiffany doesn't reacts . "Hmm .... she's asleep with songs on . Hehe , greaaaat ."

"Yah , Hwang Miyoung . Indeed , your and cleavage are reallly y . Hehe " Taeyeon said to Tiffany who he thoughts is already sleeping 

"Really ?! HAHA ! Caught red-handed" Tiffany then took out the earpiece and laughed very loudly . 

"Y...yah ! Y..you're n..not sleeping ?!" Taeyeon shouts in shock .

"HAHAHA ! There wasn't any song played !" Tiffany laughed as she plugged one side of the earpiece in Taeyeon's ears to make him believe .

"S... !" Taeyeon mumbled to himself ."Yah yah ! I wasn't referring to you okayy ?! " taeyeon denied .

"Oh really ?? Then who ?"

"Uhhhhh .... The auntie who just moved in beside your house .. AHA ! Yes , that ." Taeyeon said as his face turns red .

"Whaaat ? I don't remember any auntie just moved in ?" Tiffany asks with a question mark on her face . 

"Hah , right . I don't know that I have a neighbour with same name . Hahaha ! Ooooo , Taeyeon likes my ~" Tiffany teased .

"YAH ! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SLEEPS !" Taeyeon shouts .

"Pfftttttt ~" Tiffany laughed again before she really take a nap .

"Urghhhh ~ This stupid ladyy ." Taeyeon sighed and slammed his head at the steering wheel in disbelief .

..........................................

"AAAAHHH ! FIRE FIRE ! " Taeyeon shouts loudly yet playfully as he took out Tiffany's earpiece so that he scare Tiffany and at the same time , to prank her .

"AAAAAHHHHH ! WHERE ?! Ohmygod ! Where ?!" Tiffany suddenly woke up and panics .

"HAHAHAHA ! There !" Taeyeon pointed and pushed hardly on her nose with his index finger . 

"OWWW !" Tiffany shouts while rubbing her nose . 

"Wake up , BOSS ! We reached ! " Taeyeon said loudly to annoy her .

"OI ! Don't need to shout that loud right , my slave ?! " Tiffany frowned making Taeyeon to smile like a kid . "Hehe . Sowieee"

"Urgh ." Tiffany rolled her eyes ."Stupid midvert ." Tiffany said .

"Midvert ???"

"MIDGET AND ERT !" Tiffany shouts annoyedly and get off the car . 

"Midvert ? What the ?! YAH , you RuSyVert !" Taeyeon childishly shouts but Tiffany doesn't hear . Well , basically RuSyVert are combinations of Rude , Bossy and ert . He then turns off the engine , get down the car and locks it and before went to Tiffany . They were standing at the entrance , waiting for Yul and Jessica . Taeyeon stands at the right side of the entrance while Tiffany stands at the left side of the entrance , trying to avoid each other like a kid .

Moments later , at last they saw a white Range Rover that belongs to Yul . As soon as YulSic gets down the car , Tiffany and Taeyeon dragged their own buddy .

"Let's go . " Tiffany said to Jessica .

"Hmm . Let's go !" Taeyeon imitates Tiffany .

.........................

.........................

"Heyy ! My daughter and my future son in law ." Mr Hwang hugged them when they entered the meeting room . Mr Hwang said that because they had to act due to the people in there . In fact , Mr Hwang likes to call Taeyeon that in reality .

They were severals people are also there . They are the photographers , some staffs and editors . "And this ?" Mr Hwang asks when they saw another two handsome-gorgeous persons .

"Oh . This is my cousin , Jessica and this is my best friend , Yul . They really wants to try on this ." Taeyeon introduced to everyone , not only to Mr Hwang .

"Good evening , everyone ." Yul and Jessica politely bowed and continues intertwined their hands .

"Ohhh . Are you guys a couple ?" Mr Hwang asked .

"Yes , sir . " Yul answered .

"You guys look well together . You're handsome and you're pretty . Just my daughter and my future son-in-law here " Mr Hwang said and laughed . All of them then sat down .

"Thank you , sir ." Jessica said and laughed as well as she heard 'future-son-in-law'

"Hehe ." Tiffany just giggled and play along .

"But both of the couple here really looks well and this is the one that we wants for the ad . " One of the editors said .

"Haha . I know right . But my baby here looks the most gorgeous right ?" Taeyeon asked and kissed Tiffany's bare shoulder . He just wants to get revenge by doing that . Well , remember that she is wearing a dress ? 

"Awww .. Yes yes ." All of them agrees . Jessica and Yul was looking down as they are holding their laughter . Mr Hwang also did that .

"Hehe . Don't mind h...him . Let's start ." Tiffany smiles to the editors and others before she looks to the right and squinted her eyes at Taeyeon . She leaned against Taeyeon's ears real close .

"What are you thinking you're doing ?!" Tiffany whispers in Taeyeon's ears . Tiffany's lips was exactly in front of Taeyeon's ears . From afar , it really looks like they are a loving couple 

"Ohh . Haha . Nothing . Whyy ? You like it ?" Taeyeon whispers back as he kissed her ears before laughing softly . Tiffany then opened her eyes widely and stares at Taeyeon while smiling and clenching her lips at the same time .

"So , let's start with the briefing . This lovebirds is just .." Mr Hwang teased .

"They are so sweet . Mr Hwang . You're so lucky to have this kind of future-son-in law ." A male said . causing Yul and Jessica  to snort . 

"Yes yes yes . I can't wait for a grandchildd !" Mr Hwang joked .  This time , it almost causing Yul and Jessica laughing out loud in there .

"Grandchildd ?! " Tiffany exclaimed .

"Uhuh .. My first grandchilddd ~~ " Mr Hwang continues teasing . Tiffany can't say anything so she just smiles .

"Ooooo . I love babiesss ." Taeyeon raises his eyebrows up and down while staring at Tiffany . He knews that Tiffany can't hurt him as there are a lot of people that becomes his 'protectors' here . All of the people in the room including YulSic and Mr Hwang to laugh , hearing Taeyeon's comment .

"Hehehe . I guess we should start now ." Tiffany said as she smiles 'insincerely' to them but it's not obvious to the rest .

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Alohaa ! Double update anybodyy ? keke