A little argument

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

 

Two months later 

Taeyeon and Tiffany's relationship is progressing a lot and now Tiffany's behavior has totally changed . She's now polite and kind hearted to everyone including her workers and Mr Hwang . No more rudeness , arrogance , thanks to Taeyeon . He teaches her a lot along the way . Aiden has gone back to his respective parents a month ago as soon as his parents came back from their 'second honeymoon' . For YulSic , they are also progressing well and Jessica's jealousy and not to forgot Tiffany's too increases as their relationship progresses .

Nana aka UEE still did not going for her plan. She decided to wait for a moment and do not disrupt TaeNy first . Oh yes , she is still with Wooyoung . At the time being , she is also designing her costumes with her ideas first .

Taeyeon , Tiffany and now Jessica , Yul's population in fashion&modelling industries has increases as well . As soon Jessica and Yul debuted with the CF and promoting the labels , people started to support them as well . 

And for Mr Hwang , ...... everything is as usual .. keke

 

"Good morning Mr Kim ." Lizzy , the receptionist greeted . Taeyeon is now not Tiffany's bodyguard and no one is . He came back to the building sometimes just to accompany his lover or see her . Jessica , Yul and Taeyeon will only need to come back if there is any photoshoot of branded labels or new labels .

"Aigooo , Lizzyyyy . Just call me Tae . As if it's our first time meeting ." Taeyeon leaned at the counter and said .

"But wha..."

"It's okaaaay . Call me Taaae . T-A-E ." Taeyeon said clearly . "Really ? Okayyy then . You said it . So TAE , what are you doing here ?" Lizzy giggled .

"Haha ... LIZZYY , is the mistress in there ? My mistress ?" Taeyeon grinned . "Yes . She is busy doing on her designing for the competition ." Lizzy replied .

"Designing agaaain ? Wait , competition ? What competition ??" Taeyeon asked as he really does not know . "You don't know ??" Lizzy asked earning a no from Taeyeon .

"Every two-three years , there will be a big and important fashion competition where all of the fashion management/companies in Korea will take part . The one that represents their company will design four different themes and the models that wears their designing has to walk on the runway . The judges will be from America . The winners get big advantage for their company . This year , Ms Hwang once again that will design the dresses , costume whatever ." Lizzy kindly explained . 

"Aaahhh ~ No wonder she is reaaaally busy this days . Wait , again ?? What do you mean ? She did it before ? Did she win ?" Taeyeon asked 

"Yup , last two years . She won of course . No doubt and as expected . You didn't know anything about this ?? This went out to the news and public " Lizzy said .

"Two last years ? Naaah ~ I just entered military and I have no interest in fashion . So , if you ask me anyone in the fashion industry , don't expect to answer ." Taeyeon jokes causing Lizzy to giggle while shooking her head . "Hmm .. so is there any rivals among the companies ?" Taeyeon asked again .

"Rivals ? Of course it has but I forgot . But the rivals to our company is Im's Clothing Inc. That's for sure . The company has two heiress . The first one is Im Nana while the second is Im Yoona . I heard that Nana is not happy because Tiffany always took the spotlight whereas she thinks she is better . " Lizzy said .

"Really ?? What the ? So is she participating on the competition as well ?" Taeyeon asked . "Yes . Of course since Tiffany is ." Lizzy replied .

"Wow . This can't be . On that day , I have to see her face and urghh....  I never see her on the magazine or what nowadays . "Taeyeon said .

" I heard that she's not participating on any photoshoot as she rejects all of it . I don't know why ." 

"Ohhhhh . That's whyyyyy . So , when is the competition ? " Taeyeon squinted his eyes and nodded .

"Next 4 months ." Lizzy answered . "Alright then ... Thankss .. And hey , nice to know you . Willl meet you soon when we see each other again ." Taeyeon jokes at Lizzy as he makes his way to Tiffany's office .

"Knockkkkkk knockkkkkkk ....." Taeyeon knocked softly and said .

"Come in ." Tiffany answered while still doing her drawing and sketching . Taeyeon enters , thinking that he will get a welcoming hug but naaahhh ~ 

"Yaaaahhh ~ Are you that busyy ??" Taeyeon pouted . "Uhuhh ..."

"Hwang Tiffany . Even though you're busy with that , you can't ignore me ." Taeyeon snatched the sketches . "Yaaaah ~ Okay okay ." Tiffany pecked his lips and snatched back the sketches . 

"Babyy . Don't disturb me at the moment , okaaay ? I'm really busy . I'm not done with the sketches and I have no idea with what I'm gonna design for the last theme. I still haven't planned for the making part . How much fabric I need to use , How many accessoriess ... Urghh ." Tiffany sat down and said to Taeyeon .

"You still have 4 months right ?? A lot of timeee . Last week , you also did thiss . " Taeyeon whined

"Yes . I only done two of the themes. Not all . I still have a lot of meetings with clients and stuffs . I'm sorry , okay baby ? Don't worry . Later , we will go dinner . I promise you. Not like those weeks that I canceled our dinner ." Tiffany said . Yes , because of her schedule and designing , she's been neglecting Taeyeon a bit . Luckily , Taeyeon is a patient guy .

"Really ?? Promise ?? I haven't eat from just now just because of this you knowww . " Taeyeon asked with a happy face . He couldn't wait to have a dinner with Tiffany after days of canceled dinners . Even lunch , it were canceled . Because of this , he did not eat at all because he is sure that Tiffany is free for dinner today .

"Haven't ? Why don't you buy snacks to eat while waiting ?" Tiffany suggested . 

"It's okaaay . I'll wait until you finish and we'll go dinner together okay ? Promise ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Alright then . I promise ! I will do this a bit more and we will go for dinner . Now , be a good boy and do your thing okay ?" Tiffany his cheeks and kissed him .

"Okayyyy ! Better stay with your promise ." Taeyeon could not help anything because he couldn't draw and anything about arts , fashion , he is useless . Taeyeon sighed and sat on the couch while playing games on his phone . Taeyeon slept while waiting . Without realising , it's already two hours . Tiffany as if doesn't realise he is still there as she is really busy with her work .

 

*Ringring*
 

Tiffany picked up her office's telephone . "Yes , Lizzy ?" She asked .

"Ms Hwang . Don't forgot about the client's appointment/meeting and dinner later . There is another after that ." Lizzy reminded .

"What ??? , I forgot ." Tiffany gasped . Seeing Taeyeon sleeping , she did not want to back off her promise . "Umm , Lizzy . Can this meeting be postponed ?" Tiffany asked quietly , in case Taeyeon heard .

"I'm afraid it can't , Ms Hwang . This appointment is once postponed and the client can't postpone it further ." Lizzy said .

"Oh god ... What time is the meeting ? At where ?" Tiffany sighed and rubbed her forehead .

"You have to be there by 7:30pm . At the VIP room at SONEs Restaurant . For the second location , I will tell you after we finish the first one ." Lizzy named one of the popular and first class restaurant . Not only a receptionist , Lizzy is also secretary to Mr Hwang and Tiffany .

"Okaaay then . Thanks for reminding , Lizzy.. See you later .. " Tiffany put down the phone . She looked at sleeping Taeyeon before making her way towards him . Taeyeon were lying down on the couch . Tiffany came and crouched as he his hair . "Babyy ..." Tiffany said softly to wake him up .

"Hmm ..." Taeyeon opened his eyes slowly and smiles as soon he saw Tiffany . He sat up straight . " Oh baby . Are you done ?? " Taeyeon asked happily and stood up .  He then intertwined his fingers with Tiffany's .

"Babyy .... I'm sorry .." Tiffany looked down . Smiles on Taeyeon's face gradually fade . "W-why ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I can't . I forgot that I h-had a appointment with a client today again . I don't think I'm coming home again tonight ... Still have to finish my things ." Tiffany said softly . 

"Whatt ?? Againn ???? But baby , y..you promised !" Taeyeon exclaimed as he let go of Tiffany's hand . He looks really frustrated . At the same time , his tummy is grumbling with hunger .

"I waited for you and I did not eat just to eat with you !" Taeyeon frowned in frustration . Tiffany felt guilty .

"Baby. I'm really sorry . I promise . Tomorrow ?" Tiffany looked up and holds Taeyeon's hand .

" No thanks . I think I'll pass for tomorrow . I will just go dinner with Yul and Jessica . " Taeyeon releases from her hold and said sarcastically .

"Baby , until when are we going to be like this ?? Until when are you going to keep busy like this ? For the next 4 months ??? Even someone like you won't be that busy until neglect their own boyfriends or girlfriend ! You're so busy until sleeping in the office . Even you came home , early in the morning you already left to work . How about me ??? " Taeyeon exclaimed .

"What ? You think I want this ? Kim Taeyeon . You don't know how I'm feeling . I'm stress and busy with all of those appointments , designing and modelling ! You know that ?" Tiffany said .

"You can asks uncle for help , rightt ! " 

"He is busy with his own things , okay ? Can't you just be a understanding man ??" 

"Understanding man ?? So those days that I forgave you for cancelling our dinner many times is not understanding ??? Sometimes , you're too busy to come home you knoww ! " Taeyeon asked with a unbelievable tone .

"That's good . Just be patient then ! You are not helping me any of this , right ?? That's why you don't know what I'm going through ." Tiffany said as if Taeyeon is a useless guy . 

"YES ! I can't help you ! I'm useless towards fashion ! Yes , I know ! Okay fine . If you are THAT busy and I'm not understanding enough , why not if I give you and us spaces for the next 4 months . Okayy ?! Just concentrate on your works . I won't DISTURB you until the day of your competition . I'm giving you less stress here . Can ?? " Taeyeon said in anger and a bit of sarcasm to the last sentence . 

"W-what ?? W-what are y-you talking about ?! What sp-spaces ??" Tiffany were shocked .Tiffany's tears starts to roll down her cheeks . This is the first time they are fighting in such way .

"What space ? In a short term , take a break from this relationship . Furthermore , you're not home as you are busy with your designing . Meet me is also a hard thing to do . So I guess that is a good choice . " Taeyeon said . 

Taeyeon is a patient and understanding guy . He won't be angry with this matter in fact . He knew that Tiffany slept in the office as sometimes he went here to check on her without her knowing . However , she did this many times . 

Because of her appointments and meetings , sometimes she had to extend her times on sketching her ideas until midnight or more causing Tiffany could not go home . Due to many repeated times , Taeyeon can't stand it and has to say it .

"B-baby .. Y-you must be kidding .. I don't want !" Tiffany hugged him tightly while crying . "Look , I didn't want this either . But I really think it's a good choice . You can concentrate on your work fully and I won't nag at you or something ." Taeyeon said softly . He slmost cried to but he withstand it .

"No ! I promise ! For sure ! I w-won't neglect you . Please , babyy . I don't want any spaces or whatssoever ." Tiffany sobbed . She really don't want to break up as she really loves Taeyeon .

"Really ? Can I trust you this time ??" Taeyeon started to calm down and melt due to Tiffany's cries .

"Yes ! Please , baby ?? " Tiffany looked at him . Her make up had smudged a bit due to her cries .

".... Alright . This is the last time you're cancelling dinner , lunch and not coming home . Understand , Hwang Tiffany ??" Taeyeon asked sternly . 

"Understood . I'm sorryy .." Tiffany calmed down and stopped crying . "Okay okay . Don't cry anymore . You look like a panda now ." Taeyeon jokes while took a tissue in his bag and wipe Tiffany's tears earning a soft punch on his chest . 

"I'm not a panda !" Tiffany pouted . "Yes , you are now . It's okayy . If you're a panda , I'm the boyfriend panda . Muahaha ." Taeyeon jokes again causing Tiffany to laugh .

"Kim Taeyeon . For seriously , I don't want to hear any break up words anymore . Understand ?" Tiffany turns to ask sternly .

"Yes , m'am ! " Taeyeon playfully salutes But seriously too , you better come HOME everyday and have DINNER/LUNCH with me everyday as well . Understand ? " Taeyeon turns .

"Yes , sir !" Tiffany imitates Taeyeon . Taeyeon leaned and sealed Tiffany's lips with his . 

"Ms H... Ooopss . Sorry . Wrong timing . Hehe ." Lizzy froze when she saw her boss kissing with Taeyeon . She forgot that Taeyeon is still here . Apparently , she did not hear their arguments and I don't know why .

"I-it's okayyy . Hehe ." They moved away and both of them blushes . "Continue , Lizzy ." Tiffany said while still blushing .

"Your appointment .." Lizzy reminded and pointed to the clock . She then quickly went out . "Wooo . That is a passionate kiss ." Lizzy chuckled .

"So ..." Tiffany mumbled .

"It's okay . For the last time , alright ?? Go then . I can have dinner by myself ." Taeyeon ensures her . 

"Really ? I'm really sorry , baby .." Tiffany apologise again . "Eeeppp ! It's okaaaay ! " Taeyeon said dorkily .

"Let me send you home ." Tiffany said . "No no no . I'm going for dinner . I'll go first okay ?" Taeyeon pecked her lips for the last time before he left . Tiffany did her smudged make up once again before getting ready to go with Lizzy .

With Taeyeon

"Ahhh ~ Alone . Again . Sighh ~ What am I going to do nowww ??" Taeyeon asked while continue driving . He saw the nearest mall and decided to go there for dinner . 

He went to McDonalds for dinner . Well , he had not been eating fastfood recently and he miss that . Like a celebrities , he wears his hoodie and cap to cover himselves from getting known .

While at McDonalds , he decided to take a seat first as there were a long queue . While waiting , he was bored and playing with his phone . He randomly scrolling through his contact lists .

"Oh .. Uee ?? She still haven't compensate me yett .." Taeyeon mumbled . Since he is bored and not suspicious of this Uee AND also of the compensate thing , he is the first one that called Nana or known as to him , UEE . (A/N : Stupid , right this Taeyeonn ?? Tsktsktsk )

*Ringringr..*

"Hello ?! Taeyeon oppa ??" Nana asked . She is shocked with Taeyeon's first call .

"Heh ? How did you know that this is me ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Well , I still saved your number ." Uee chuckled . "So , why did you call ?" 

"Uee . About my shirt ??" Taeyeon asked . 

"Oh yes ! I already bought the new one . Come to my house . I'll give you . Where are you ??"  Nana took the opportunity .

"I'm at the McDonalds . Just want to buy dinner ." Taeyeon giggled .

"Oh ! Oppa ! Don't need. Just come to my house . I cooked dinner . In fact , a looot ! You could eat here !" Nana said , not leaving the chance to be close with him .

"Really ?? Its not troublesome , right ? Is your family okay with it ??" Taeyeon asked .

"Family ?? I live alone ." Nana lied . 

"Whatt ?? Alone ?? Err , I don't think I should . It's not nice ." Taeyeon said politely .

"It's okaaaaay ! I ensure . Furthermore , at the right time . I accidentally cooked a lot .. I won't be able to finish it alone . Just come here ." Nana keep on saying . 

".....Alright thennn . Address ?"

"I'll text you ." 

 

With Nana&Wooyoung

"We striked !" Nana shouted as soon she put down her phone .

"Who is that ?? Taeyeon ?!" Wooyoung asked in shock .

"Uhuh ! That is so surprising ! He is coming soon . Baby . You better get out from here . Go anywhere . Don't come back for the moment ." Nana said heartlessly to Wooyoung .

"What ?! Why ?? I'm hungryy . This foods all ?" Wooyoung whined and pointed at the foods on the dining table .

"I give you money , you go anywhere you want . Okay ? Baby , this is great chance for me to be close with him or something . You want the plan to succeed right ? And make Taeyeon and Tiffany break up ? Since he is the first one to call me , it's not entirely our fault . Baby . I promise that I'll reward you with the hottest night you've ever experience ." Nana winked and smirked ily .

"R-really ?? O-okaayy thennn ..." Wooyoung stared and grinned .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha !

yes yes yes . i want to speed up everything thats why this chapter feels like a bit rushed . im sorry ... anyway , enjoy !