39

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

Next morning 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are sleeping peacefully . Tiffany's head is on Taeyeon's chest as her left arm is on Taeyeon's tummy while Taeyeon's left arm is under Tiffany's head . Sunlights were piercing into the room , making Tiffany to wake up first . 

She opened her eyes and saw the one that she loves so much , Kim Taeyeon . She can't help it to smile sweetly seeing he sleeps soundly . She Taeyeon's muscular chest and blushed. (A/N : Do you forget that Taeyeon sleeps half- ? keke ) She then caressed his face using her left hand . Seeing that he doesn't react , she quickly steals a kiss and turn the other side , blushing again . Even though they have been dating , Taeyeon and Tiffany can't get enough of each other and will blush easily .

Tiffany covers her face and continue blushing . Suddenly , she felt Taeyeon back-hugged her . Now , they are in 'scooping' position . In fact , Taeyeon already wake up before Tiffany did . He then sniffed Tiffany's hair and get closer to her . Taeyeon turns Tiffany so she is facing him again .

"Baby . Did you kiss me just now ?" Taeyeon asked with his eyes opened a bit . 

"Huh ? Nooo .." Tiffany lied as she doesn't know that Taeyeon already knew that .

"Really ?? Oh .. It must be the kiss from that y ladyy in my dream ." Taeyeon played along . He didn't dream any y lady , okay ? He dreamt of cartoon .

"What ?! Yah yah . I'm the one that kiss you , okay ! " Tiffany gives in because of jealousy and kissed Taeyeon again . When she wants to let go , Taeyeon put his both hands on Tiffany's cheek and continue kissing her .

Tiffany moaned before they finally let go each other's lips . "Good morning , sweetheart ." Taeyeon gave a warm smile .

"Morning , my big babyyy ." Tiffany kissed his nose this time , causing Taeyeon to giggle . 

"So , what's your schedule for today , Ms Hwang ?" Taeyeon leaned at the headboard .

"Waitt ." She then get down the bed and make her way to her iPad mini which on the dressing table to check her schedule . 

"Wooot . y butttt ." Taeyeon take the time to stare at Tiffany's . Her pajamas is like a mini dress type and her shape can be seen easily .

"ert !" Tiffany stick her tongue out to Taeyeon's reflection at the mirror . Tiffany then purposely bend down to read what her schedule in her iPad mini than sitting down , teasing Taeyeon more .

Taeyeon raised his eyebrows after seeing that . "Are you teasing me , Ms Hwang ?" 

"Nopeee . I don't intend sooooo ~" Tiffany smirked and turned to face him . "Why ? Get turn on ?" Tiffany asked .

"Woaaaa .. You've becoming more daring huh ?" Taeyeon squinted his eyes . He then slowly get out from the bed . "I'm gonna get you !"

"Kyaaaaa !" Tiffany quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door . "Haha . Too late ~~ Go and read my schedule at my iPad there ." Tiffany laughed .

"Tch ! You're luckyyyy . Alright . Don't bathe so fast . I'll cook delicious breakfast for us ." He reminded.

"Alrighttt . Thank you , baby !" Tiffany thanked him .

Taeyeon then went to the closet and took his tanktop and wore it before walked to the dressing table . 

"Fansign .... meetings ... blaablaa .. alright ." Taeyeon mumbled the schedules . He then pressed the home button and saw thier selca as Tiffany's iPad wallpaper . They were posing when Taeyeon is backhugging her and rest his neck on Tiffany's shoulder and merong-in while Tiffany acted surprised and took the selca . "Cute" He praised .

Taeyeon then went downstairs to make delicious breakfast for them .

Soon later , Taeyeon has finished making breakfast and waiting for Tiffany now . Tiffany has already finished bathing upstairs and finished preparing for work and, at the wrong time , Taeyeon's phone in the room vibrated  . Looks like someone texted him .  She went to his phone and press the lock button to see who texted . It's a text from unknown number 

As Taeyeon's girlfriend , she knew Taeyeon's PIN num and unlock the phone . She read the text .

 

From : Unknown number 

It's Yoona here . It's fun to play games with you last night . If you're free , let's have dinner again like last night . This time , I will win you in games , okay ? . ;p Remember next time , my apartment . :) The shirt that I gave back last night have no mess right ? The plastic bag , you can throw it .

 

"What the ??" Once again , jealousy consumed Tiffany . She then went to the closet and saw a plastic bag . She took out the shirt and sniff it . "This smells like woman"

"KIM TAEYEON!" She shouted from her room , making Taeyeon to panic and quickly ran upstairs .

"What happened ? WHAT HAPPENED ??" Taeyeon looked around , thought it might be a bug or something . Tiffany is glaring at him right now .

"Baby , what's wrong ??" Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany . 

"What's wrong ?? Read this !" Tiffany gives Taeyeon the phone roughly and went to her bed . She crossed her arms and sat on her bed . "Explain that , Kim Taeyeon ." Tiffany said sternly . 

"It's .......... last night ...... HUH !" Taeyeon mumbled to himself . "Uhh .. uhh ... baby .." Taeyeon went to her and took her hand .

"Don't baby me yet . Who is that ??" Tiffany pulled away her hands and glared at him .

"It's m..my friend ! Yeahh ... my friend .." Taeyeon said .

"Then why is it an unknown number ??" 

"Becauseeeeee .... errrr .. oh yes , she just changed her number . Yup .." Taeyeon answered , trying to find a lot of answers .

"You have dinner at her house ? Alone ?! That's why you didn't answer my calls !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Not alone ! With her sister ."

"WHAT ?!"

"EH ! NO! With with her ..... uhhhh ..."

"With who ?!"

"GRANDMA  ! Ehhhh ! NO NO NO ! With her brother and my other friends ! Uhuhuhuhhh .. Brother and friends ? .. hehhee ." He had to lie at this part because Tiffany really hates him to be together with another girl or two ladies in a house or something .

"Then about the my calls ??"

"Well , I told you that I'm engrossed playing games . My friends , brothers and her and her friends as well . All of us are engrossed playing games . She also tells you in the text . I always win her thats why ." Taeyeon explained .

"Her friends are there too ? What ? Are you guys having blind dates there ?" Tiffany believed .

"Heh ?? No till that extent ! Uhh ... all of them are attached , okay ?" Sorry baby . it's just a white lie here .

"Then what about this shirt ?? Why is it with her ??" Tiffany threw the shirt at Taeyeon . "Have you been sleeping with her thats why that shirt is with her ??" She spat out random guesses .

"Woah woah . Hold it there . I didn't sleep with her at alll . The first time we met , she accidentally spilled her coffee on my shirt . Luckily , that day I brought extra shirt . She then insisted to wash my clothes for me . If you don't believe , I bring her to you ." Taeyeon didn't say total lie . He just change UEE into Yoona .

"Really ? That's all ? " Tiffany asked .

"Eung ! That's all !" Taeyeon said and went closer to Tiffany . "There's no more secret or whatsoever ." He hugged Tiffany .

Tiffany then gives in and hugs him back . "If you're going to her apartment , bring me along . I don't want you to cheat on me like how Wooyoung did . I love you so much , you know that ? " Tiffany exclaimed .

"You along ? O-okay then . I love you sooooo much too , baby " Taeyeon grinned . "Come on . Go down and eat your breakfast . It's getting cold . I'm taking my bath first , okay ?" 

Tiffany nodded . "Alrightt . Be fast . Muah ." She kissed his lips . As soon Tiffany went out , Taeyeon collasped on the floor .

"Oh godd . Why must it turns to this ???" Taeyeon mumbled while lying down on the floor .

"Baby ? What are you doing ?" Tiffany suddenly came back .

"Huh ? Uhhh .. Push up ! I'm doing push up ! Why are you back ? " Taeyeon laughed . 

"Why so random , sweetie ? I forgot my iPad here . Go and bathe nowww , smelly boy ." Tiffany chuckled and really went back down .

"Mental breakdown . Can't believe I just lied to Tiffanyy .." Taeyeon said sadly .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha ~ Second update and last update for the dayyyy ~ hahaha .

Don't hate Taeyeon that much ): He has no choice .

"Taeyeon : Yah author ! You're the one that makes me like th- !" "Whatever . ;p"

COMMENT ~ SUBSCRIBE ~ UPVOTE ~