Glad you came

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

"What the helll ?!" Taeyeon screamed as he snatched the magazine and went to his bed . He flipped the page where the two of them featured .

"New couple sensation ?? " Taeyeon frowned .

"Korea's Top Model , Tiffany Hwang was seen dating with the new popular debuted model , Kim Taeyeon . They went to a supermarket and behaving intimately as they kept teasing each other . Taeyeon were seen going to Tiffany's house last night " Taeyeon mumbled ."The hell ?! Since when that we behave intimately ?" Taeyeon asked TIffany ."I don't recall thattt !"

"So how ?????" Tiffany sat beside him . "We can't possibly say anything !" Tiffany continued .

"Can't ? Why ??" Taeyeon said in panic .

"Because now you ARE staying at my house ." Tiffany said .

"Can't we just say that we're nothing and I'm just your bodyguard ?" Taeyeon said .

"I wish we can ! But do you think they believe ?? Now you're a model , sir . They won't believe "

"You're right . AAHHH ! This is so complicated !" Taeyeon shouts .

"What am I going to say about Wooyoung ?? "Tiffany said as she's worried if Wooyoung gets to know and get mad .

"Aigoooooo ~" Taeyeon sighed as he tried to think a way out .

"Okay okay . I'll try to think something . You go back to your room and think too ." Tiffany nodded and leave the room . Without realising , Taeyeon were staring at her .

*RingRingRin..*

"Hello ?" Taeyeon answered .

"BRO ! You're dating with Ms Hwang ?!" Yul said over the phone .

"Heh ? No ! It's just a fake rumor , bro ! " Taeyeon said .

"Seriously ? You're sure ??" Yul asked again .

"Of course ! You knew that I'm her bodyguard right ?"

"Aish . I just wants to congratulate you . Haha."Yul laughed .

"Shut your mouth , Kwon Yul . Okayy , I gotta go . I'm so stressed ."

"Alrighttt . Byee ." Taeyeon hung up the phone .

*RingRingRing*

"Aigoo ! Who is it now ?" Taeyeon mumbled.

"Helloo ??" Taeyeon answered .

"Oppa ! What happened just now that you hung up ??" Hayeon asked .

"Oh , nothing . Hayeon-ah . Meet me at our usual StarBucks at COEX Mall by 9:30 ,can ? I got something to tell ." Taeyeon said .

"Why ? You want to tell me that you're dating ?" Hayeon asked .

"No no no ! Not that , idiot . I'll tell you when I meet you later ." Taeyeon said .

"Oooooo . I'm going to meet the new handsome model here ." Hayeon teased .

"Oh , well ." Taeyeon replied cockily then the call was hunged up by Hayeon . "What the ?" Taeyeon mumbled while staring at his phone .

*RingRingRing*

"Oh maaaaaannn !" Taeyeon slams his head against his pillow frustratedly

 

With Tiffany

She also kept receiving calls .

"Hello ?" Tiffany said through the phone .

"Miyoung ! Congratulations ! I knew that you will be dating Taeyeon soon or later ."Mr Hwang said happily .

"Dadddyyyy ! We're not dating at all !"

"Then the paparazzi pictures ?"

"I was accompanying him to buy groceries for my kitchen as my kitchen are empty ." 

"That's all ??" Mr Hwang's voice turned to a disappointed's voice .

"Yeah . Why are you so happy just now ?"

"Because I want you to date him . I like him as a son-in-law ."

"What ?! Eeeewwwwww ! I don't want . Alright dad . I gotta go . If there's time , we will try to clear this up ."

"Don't !"

"Huh ? Why ??"

"The dating rumors is good for promoting , you know ."

"You mean ??"

"Since both of you look well together , the outfits that both of you going to advertise , who knows a lot of couple going to buy it as well . It's good ." Mr Hwang said in his serious tone .

"What ?? So you mean that Taeyeon and I have to really act intimate and something for just this ???" Tiffany asked .

"Uhuh ."

"Daddddyyy ! How about Wooyoung ?? If he gets to know ?"

"You just tell him that this is for the people , not that you guys are really dating . Furthermore , do this for the company too ."Mr Hwang said .

"Aishh ! I will try to talk to him ."

"Gooooooood . Alright , bye !" Mr Hwang then suddenly hung the phone . "Whattt the ?? Urghh ~" Tiffany lies down on her bed .

 

Both of them then at the same time came out from the room , making their way to the living room .

"So , any way ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I got one . But it's a suggestion from daddy ." Tiffany said softly .

"Uncle ?? What is it ?" Taeyeon asked as sat down on the couch .

"Do you remember that we have to advertise and become the model for the new upcoming outfits ?"Tiffany reminded .

"U...uhuh ." Taeyeon replied .

"Daddy said just let the rumors continue and we have to act like we're dating . W..."

"What ?!" Taeyeon interrupted

"Listen first you midget !" Tiffany knocked his head causing him to whine ."We have to do it so at the same time we can make them like us or love as. If they see the advertisement with both of us , there might be a loooooot people wants to buy it too because their so-called favourite 'couple' is advertising it ."Tiffany continued 

"It is 100% useful ?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief .

"I don't knowww . That's the only way as you ARE staying at my house . What will the fans say if we are not dating but we are staying with each other ."Tiffany reminded Taeyeon .

"Haiss ~ So we have to act like a couple ? " Taeyeon asked .

"I don't knowwwwww." Tiffany shrugged . 

"Okay ! Let's do it ! You go and get ready ." Taeyeon stood up and said to Tiffany .

"Get ready ? For ???" 

"We're meeting my sister , your so-called sister-in-law" Taeyeon teased .

"Tch ! Whateverrrr . I don't want to follow ." Tiffany said sternly as she lies down on the couch .

"YAAAH ! Hurry up !" Taeyeon carried Tiffany up and of course , he don't need much energy to carry her . He then turned around , run around with Tiffany on him .

"AAAAAHHHH . PUT ME DOWN !" Tiffany screamed .

"Are you going to get ready ?" Taeyeon asked while he kept running .

"Okayy okayy ! PUT ME DOWN , MIDGET !" Tiffany laughed and screamed at the same time . As soon she get down from Taeyeon , she ran upstairs to her room .

"STUPID MIDGET !" Tiffany shouts at Taeyeon .

"Pffttt ~ STUPID LADYYYY ! " Taeyeon retorted .

............................

..............................

SKIP until they reached StarBucks at COEX Mall 

"Oppa , here !" Hayeon shouts softly as she raises her hand .

"Morning , Hayeon ." Taeyeon walks toward her with Tiffany beside him . They already started their couple acts and holding hands . They sat across Hayeon , side by side .

"Oh ? Morning , Ms Hwang ." Hayeon stood up and greeted . People in the StarBucks including the staffs started to stare and talk among them when they saw Taeyeon and Tiffany .

"Oh .. It's them !" ..."They 100% look well together ." .... "Woaahh . Taeyeon really looks hot in real life . Same goes to Tiffany .." ..."So the rumors are trueee.."

"Morning . Call me unnie from now ." Tiffany smiled with her eye-smile to Hayeon . 

"Yah . Try to smile like that to me too ." Taeyeon said to Tiffany . "Shut up ." Tiffany glared at him . "Jesssusss ~" Taeyeon playfully replied .

"So , oppaaa . You told me that you're not ... But why just now .... " Hayeon cautiously said as she pointed to their hands that not anymore intertwined.

"Oh ! Come here . We gotta say something secretly ." Taeyeon said . Hayeon then sat beside Taeyeon and Tiffany , hearing the full story . 

............................

"Seriously ?" Hayeon asked as she heard the full story and went back to he original seat .

"Uhuh . So that explains what you saw when we came in ." Tiffany said to her .

"Ahhhhhhh ~ So complicated ..." Hayeon sighed . "Yes ! Precisely ! " Taeyeon immediately agrees with his sister .

"Then until when ?" Hayeon asked .

"Don't knowwww . Depends ."

"So actually you're her bodyguard ?" Hayeon whispers . "Uhuh ." Taeyeon nodded .

"Okayy okayy . I get it ." Hayeon said .

"Great . You try to explain to mum and dad ." Taeyeon said , making Hayeon nod .

"Good . So the acts starts now ." Taeyeon whispers . "So baby . What do you want to eat ?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany with a clear voice .

"Hmmm ... Anything . Thanks baby ." Tiffany played along naturally. Taeyeon then make his way to the counter . People started to take pictures of them .

"Wuaah . Unnie . You're good ." Hayeon shows thumbs up . 

"Of coursee ." Tiffany nodded and laughed .

With Taeyeon .

"Excuse me ? Can I have two Chicken Sausage Breakfast Wraps ?" Taeyeon asked the cashier politely .

"Oh of course . Your order will be coming up . " The cashier blushed when she gets to see Taeyeon up close .

"C.can you sign an autograph as well as T..tiffany's at here ?" The cashier asked and gave him a whiteboard and a permanent marker as well as a paper and pen . For the whiteboard , she's going to put hang it at there whereas the autograph paper , she wants to bring home of course .

"Oh sure sure ." Taeyeon agrees and took the things . He then went back to his table . 

"Oit . Sign this both ." Taeyeon said softly to Tiffany .

"Hmm ? Why ?" Tiffany asked .

"Autograph ." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany  . Tiffany then agrees as she signed it . After both of them signed it , Taeyeon went back to the counter .

"Here you go ." Taeyeon smiled .

"Thank you ! Anyway , w..who's is the o..other girl at your table ? Is Tiffany unnie y..your g..girlfriend now ? Oh ..yes . And H..here's your o..order ." The cashier was so happy that she can't talk properly . "Oh , that's my sister , Kim Hayeon . Remember her name and yes , Tiffany is my girlfriend ." Taeyeon said as he winked causing the cashier to blush terribly .

Some customers that saw Taeyeon talking to the cashier was very jealous as she gets see him up close however they don't dare to approach them .

"Wow , oppa . You're awesome ."Hayeon said as soon as he came back. "Of courseeee , idiot ." taeyeon said playfully causing Hayeon to stuck her tongue out to him ."Be humble , okay ?? Be humble ."

" Here you go , baby ." Taeyeon said naturally .

"Thank youuu . And why are you talking to that cashier so much ?" Tiffany acted jealous as they were people who sitting behind them .

"Huh ? I didn't !" Taeyeon denied . "Ahhhh .. I'm sorry ." Taeyeon then pecked Tiffany's cheeks causing Tiffany to open her eyes widely and stare at Taeyeon .

They are somesorts having telepathy talks . Tiffany was saying in her mind , "Why did you kiss my cheeks , you stupid midget ?!" By seeing Taeyeon's looks , he is probably saying ," HAHA ! Why ? You must like it , righttt ? Muah muah muah !"

Some people were smiling when they saw Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's cheeks . "Omo , so cutee ." , "Is Tiffany blushing ?" Some people also took pictures of them including Hayeon's .

...............................

"Woww ! Oppa , Unnie . You're great in acting ." Hayeon laughed loudly as soon they went out from the cafe .

"Yeah , right . He took my advantage . Why did you kiss my cheeks ?" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Whyyyyy ? You liked it , rightttt ?" Taeyeon teased and whined . "Tch ! You're funny ." Tiffany rolled her eyes . 

"Pfttt ~ So where are we going now ?" Taeyeon asked .

"SHOPPING ! There's a sale at the new shops here ." Hayeon said making Tiffany to smile at her.

"Sale ?? Really ? Where ?" Tiffany asked .

"There . Let's go ,unnie !" Hayeon giggled as she links her arm with Tiffany and walked away , leaving Taeyeon behind .

"Urghhhhh ! Again ? Should not bring Tiffany here . Oh maaaaaaaan ~ " Taeyeon sighed and followed them reluctantly . He knows after this , he is the one being tortured as he is the one has to carry all of the shopping bags .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S : Title has no connection . Haha