Playboy ?

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

At Tiffany's house

"We reached .." Taeyeon said as he turned off the engine . As usual , Tiffany carried Aiden and she get down from the car , leaving Taeyeon behind . Her jealousy face is still there .

"Heyy !" Taeyeon called Tiffany but she ignored as she enters the house first ."Jesusss ~ What's wrong with her , maaaan ?" Taeyeon mumbled . He then went to the trunk and carry Aiden's baby bag as well as Tiffany's shopping bags . 

"Aiyoo ~ So heavy ." Taeyeon are struggling and he walked faster .

"Haaaa ~ At last ." He sighed in relieve and put the bags on the floor . He looked around and did not see Tiffany around . "Geeeee !" Aiden shouts happily in the toilet at the kitchen . Taeyeon went to the toilet and saw that Tiffany is bathing Aiden .

"Aidennn ~ Are you bathing ?" Taeyeon stood outside the toilet and said dorkily to Aiden .

"Mmmm ...." Aiden mumbled as he played with his duck toy in the bathtub.

"Fany . Do you want me to help ?" Taeyeon asked but he was ignored .

"Oit .. Fanyyy ~ What's wrong ??" Taeyeon squated down like Tiffany and squated beside her .

"Tsk . Nothing . Go . I'm bathing him ." Tiffany said coldly .

"Hmm .. Alright then . I'll put your shopping bags in your room ." Taeyeon said sadly . He went out from the bathroom and went to the living room .

"Aiden . I hate him . How can he talk to other girls that close ??" Tiffany frowned as she complained to Aiden .

.....................

"Urghh .. What's wrong with her , man ? Seriously ? Don't tell me that she is really jealous ? Can't be .. Don't tell me she like me too ? Eeeyyyy ~" Taeyeon mumbled to himself as he make his way to Tiffany's room to put her shopping bags .

"Wow . What's with all the pink ?" Taeyeon put the stuffs down and looked around . "Wooyoung's luggage is here , urgh !" Taeyeon kicked Wooyoung's luggage which lays at the middle of the room ."He is not here in the house , he must be out ."

"Ohmaaagaaaad ~" Taeyeon gasped when he suddenly saw Tiffany's pink bra and on the floor . For some unknown reasons , he picked it up and looked at it intently . "Woaah ~ That woman has what cup ?" Taeyeon turns and turns the bra and to look at it .

"AAAAAHHHHH ! BYUNTAE ! " Tiffany suddenly screamed and ran into the room with Aiden covered with towel in her hand . In fact she wants to go to Taeyeon's room as Aiden's stuff is in his room .

She then put Aiden on the bed for a while and went to Taeyeon . "YAAAH ! What are you doing ?!" Tiffany quickly snatched back her bra and from Taeyeon's hands and quickly keep it in her closet .

"Huh ? H-heey ! Misunderstanding here !!" Taeyeon looks shocked as he tried to explain . 

"What misunderstanding ?! You stupid erted playboy !" Tiffany slapped his chest hardly ."Get out !"

"Oww oww oww .. Yahh ! What playboy ?? " Taeyeon flinched .

"Don't act like you don't know , okay ?! " Tiffany said angrily as she carried Aiden and walked out to Taeyeon 'former''s room which now become Aiden's baby room as Taeyeon are not living with her at the moment .

"Huh ????" Taeyeon really looks confused . He then followed Tiffany . 

"Oit . What do you mean by that ??" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who was busy helping Aiden to wear his diaper and stuff . Tiffany as usual ignore him . After she's done , she went to the kitchen downstairs to make Aiden's milk , leaving Taeyeon with Aiden .

"Aidenn-ah . What's wrong with her ? Do you know ? " Taeyeon helplessly asked Aiden .

"Daddaaaaaaaa..." Aiden just mumbled while playing with his small toy .

"Daaadaaaa ? Ohkaaaayyy ..... I don't understand . Haha " Taeyeon smiles . 

Soon later, Tiffany came with a bottle in her hands .

................................................

................................................

Moments later , Aiden is soon already asleep and Tiffany has switched on the baby monitor . Now Taeyeon and Tiffany are sitting in the living room quietly . 

"Heyy .. What do you mean by playboy ??" Taeyeon asked again .

"Think it yourself ." Tiffany answered coldly and shortly .

"Don't tell me that you're really jealous about Suzy ?" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany who was sitting a bit far from him .

"..............................."

"Huk ! You're really jealous ?? Hey ~ Suzy is nothing to me , okay ?"

"I don't care . I don't want to even know . " Tiffany just continue watching the tv .

"Heyyy . Come on . Really . It's nothing ." Taeyeon moved closer to her .

"Tsk . I don't care !" Tiffany said frustratedly .

"I know you're not . Anyway , Suzy is my ex-girlfriend . She just said hi , that's all . Furthermore , she already engaged ." Taeyeon explained . Tiffany ignored him but in fact , in her heart , she is smiling after she knows that .

"Engaged ? So ?" Tiffany said coldly .

"Yaaaah ~ Don't be like this ." Taeyeon leaned his head against her shoulder . (A/N : Oh ! Skinship spotted ?")

"Oi ! Go away ." Tiffany said but she did not push Taeyeon's head away .

"Don't want . Fany . You like me ?" Taeyeon turned her head and stares into her eyes .

"H-huh ? N-no ! I don't l-like you !" Tiffany quickly turn her head back to the front as her face is turning red as she was staring at Taeyeon's eyes just now .

"Don't deny ." Taeyeon said .

"I don't ! Now , go and make dinner ." Tiffany ordered .

"Pffttt ~ Boringgggggg ~" Taeyeon pouted cutely and went to the kitchen . "She likes me . Confirmed . Hehe . Should more ." Taeyeon smiles as he analyse all of the 'research' .

Dinner Time

"Fany ! Dinner's ready !" Taeyeon said loudly .

"Chicken Chop for dinner ~ Take a seat , miss ." Taeyeon pushed the chair for Tiffany like a gentleman and he then sat across Tiffany . 

"Playboy ." Tiffany mumbled .

"Let's eat ~" Taeyeon said . "So , where is Wooyoung ?" Taeyeon asked . 

"Went out ." Tiffany answered shortly .

"Yah ~ Answer me properly ." 

"He went out . I don't know where he goes . He told me that he will be coming home very late . Is that okay , Mr KimTae ?" 

"Hmmm ~ Better ." Taeyeon said and grinned dorkily . Seeing that , Tiffany wants to smile due to his cute face but she resisted .

While eating , Taeyeon saw a dirt at Tiffany's mouth . Instead taking the tissue , he came closer and wipe it using his thumb .

"Y-yah . What are you thinking you're d-doing ??" Tiffany blushed .

"There's a dirt at your mouth , miss ."

"Use the tissue then ." Tiffany said .

"Tch ~ Want to act hygenic . Pfftt ~"

"Whateverrr !"

"So , is Wooyoung nice ?" Taeyeon asked as he could not help himself to ask that .

"Of course . Why ?" Tiffany said .

"I don't like him . I just don't like him . Looking at him , I guess he has something on . I THINK only . "Taeyeon tells his opinion to Tiffany .

"I don't care . I don't know why my feelings towards him like you know , decreasing ." Tiffany said .

"Really ?! That's great !" Taeyeon suddenly said happily . He's happy because he knows that he might get a chance . "Then why don't you just break up ?"

"Why you sounds so happy ?? I can't . What if I break his heart ? Furthermore , I still love him , okay ?"

"Aaaaaaaa ......" Taeyeeon said sadly .

"Why did you sounds so happy just now and suddenly become sad now ? Aha ! You like me too ??" Tiffany tried to tease Taeyeon .

"N..Wait ! Too ? 'You like me TOO ?' So you're admiting that you like me ??" Taeyeon teased back .

"H-huh ?! Of c-course not , you p-ert !" Tiffany quickly brings her plate that almost been empty to the kitchen to wash . Taeyeon smirks and he followed Tiffany into the kitchen .

"Eeeheeyy ~ Don't need to be shyy !" Taeyeon stood beside at the sink and pushed her softly with his shoulders .

"Go awaaay , you playboy !" Tiffany screamed and ran out of the kitchen .

"Hahahaha !" 

 

With Wooyoung at 6PM

"Hi , Lizzy ." Wooyoung arrived at the Hwang's Fashion Building to start his plan . He now at the last level , Mr Hwang and Tiffany's office at .

"Good evening , Mr Jang ." Lizzy is the last one at the building and she is packing up to go home since she has a lot of paperwork to do . In the office , only Lizzy , the receptionist and Mr Hwang knows who is Wooyoung to Tiffany . "Ms Hwang is not in . She already left as she has photoshoot just now at the studio downstairs ."

"It's okay . I'm here because I left something in Tiffany's room. Is Mr Hwang here ? " Wooyoung lied . 

"Oh alright then . Mr Hwang just left 3minutes ago ." Lizzy nodded her head and continue to clean her desk and pack her stuffs .

"Really ? Okay then " Wooyoung sighed in relieve . Luckily , he did not see Mr Hwang just now . He then enters Tiffany's room and locked the door . He switched on the lights and starts to search for Tiffany's designing file on her office desk but to no avail .

"Where is it ? It should be here ...." Wooyoung said . He spent another few minutes to search . Giving up , he then switched off the lights and went out .

"Mr Jang . Have you found your things ?" Lizzy asked . She has not finished packing .

"Uhh . Yes . Lizzy . Anyway , does Tiffany just now came here and take something ?"

"Hmm ..... Oh . Before she left , she went to her office to take her designing file . She told me that she's bringing that home . That's all . " Lizzy kindly tell him .

"Ah ~ Okay okay . Thank you . Finish packing up and go home , alright ?"Wooyoung said to remove suspicions .

"Greaaaaat . If the designing file is at home , it'll be easy for me . Now , let's meet my sweetheart first ." Wooyoung said to his mind and smiles with hope as he called Nana , his sweetheart .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALOHAAAA ~ 

P.S : Should I make TaeNy's relationship progress faster ? If can , I can make them an item as soon as possible . Muahaha