Whistle

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

Silence took over the living room . Taeyeon was sitting on a couch across Wooyoung and Tiffany who was sitting very closely . Taeyeon already put Aiden in his room .

"So , why is he here ?" Wooyoung asked Tiffany .

"He's my bodyguard .." Tiffany said softly .

"Oh ? You never told me that ?" Wooyoung said .

"I'm sorry . Yes , I'm her bodyguard ." Taeyeon also said .

"Then about the dating rumors ?" Wooyoung asked again .

"That's just fake . I have no feelings at all towards her ." Taeyeon smiles . However , that answer makes Tiffany to be a bit disappoint

"Yes , baby . He is working as model as well and my bodyguard . That's all ." Tiffany said to Wooyoung and intertwine her fingers with Wooyoung's . 

"Okay . That baby ?" Wooyoung referring to Aiden .

"That's my sister's baby . She went second honeymoon with her husband and she asked my favor to take care of her baby ." Tiffany explained .

"Why must you take care of HER baby ?? And why must she go honeymoon ?? She must be so free huh ? " Wooyoung asked sarcastically as he really dislikes babies .

"Of course I have too ! She's my sister !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Who is going to take care of him while I'm staying here ??" Wooyoung asked .

"Huh ?? You're staying here ??" Tiffany asked . 

"Of course ! Look ! My luggage is here , right ??" Wooyoung asked again sarcastically .

Tch ! Yah , you blondehaired-idiot ! Stop with your sarcastic sentences

"Okay okay ! Don't have to say sarcastically right ?! Don't worry , Taeyeon will ! " Tiffany burst out in anger .

"S..sorry , baby . " Wooyoung jumped a bit causing Taeyeon to snort silently seeing his reaction . Wooyoung is really afraid if Tiffany starts to be really angry .

"And why are you suddenly back ?? You told me that you are going to stay for another 2 months ?" Tiffany calmed down a bit .

"Why ? Am I not welcome ? It's a SURPRISE . Our anniversary is next week , right ?" Wooyoung kissed her lips . When his lips touch Tiffany's lips , in a reflex Tiffany moved back . Seeing that , Taeyeon avoid looking at them .

"U..uh .. Taeyeon's here ." Tiffany makes an excuse . She also does not know why she moved back because usually she likes to kiss Wooyoung .

"Huh ? I..it's okay . I'll be going in my room .." Taeyeon said and bowed before walking to his room .

"Great ! Now , kiss . " Wooyoung smiles when Taeyeon said that . He then asked Tiffany to kiss him . Reluctantly , she then pecked his lips . 

"Baby .. I want to spend time with you everyday . Can you just tell that bodyguard of yours that he can stop working as your bodyguard for the moment ? Tell him to move out .." Wooyoung said in a erted smirk and kiss her shoulder .

"Huh ? Cannot ! He must be 24hrs with me ." Tiffany defended Taeyeon .

"Why ?? I can be your bodyguard , right ? Wait , or you really like him ?? Furthermore , just for the moment . Until I have to go back to the US ." Wooyoung asked .

"H..huh ?! I don't like him at all , okay ! But dad wants him to stay here . Period ." Tiffany said , trying to make Taeyeon continue staying here.

"Aaah . But I'm here , right ? He won't mind at all . I can protect you ." Wooyoung confirmed .

"But ... aishh .. O...okay . I'll tell him ." Tiffany frowned and pouted as she has no more excuse .

"Hmm .. Don't pout , okay?" Wooyoung pecked her lips .

Without knowing , Taeyeon has actually overheard their conversation and saw their actions .

"Tch ! I can't believe that stupid ladyy said okay . Urghh ~ It's okay . I'll go but you have to take care of Aiden . Pfffttt ~ Keke ." Taeyeon giggled softly before going back to his room . In fact , his heart had a bit of disappointment . 

Taeyeon then packed his clothes and things into his luggage beforehand . He then hear Aiden making a noise .

"Ahh ~ Aiden have wake up .." Taeyeon carried him up . "Let's go and shower firstt ~" Taeyeon carried him to the washroom .

........................................

"Aiden-ah . Tonight is the 'last' night , I'll be with you . " Taeyeon said and smiles to Aiden who just bathe and lies on his bed . Taeyeon now are half- like usual nights . "By tomorrow onwards , you'll be with that stupidest , ugliest and STUPIDEST uncle ." Taeyeon said childishly . 

Aiden who does not know anything just smiles and laughs .

"Aigoo ~ Laugh laugh laugh . All you know is eat , laugh , poop and sleep huh ?" Taeyeon jokes and tickled him .

"Kyaaaa ~" Aiden giggled .

*knockknockknock*

"Come in ." Taeyeon said and Tiffany enters .

"Oh ? Why are you here ??" Taeyeon asked in flustered and covered his half- body . He's afraid if Wooyoung enters too and see him like that .

"N...nothing . Just want to spend time with Aiden ." Tiffany said . Yes , she wants to spend time with Aiden but her heart keeps on telling that she wants to spend time with Taeyeon .

"Oh .. Yah , stupid lady . Where's your boyfriend ? He must don't like if you enter here ."Taeyeon said .

"He's showering ." Tiffany said .

"In your room ? He's sleeping in your room ??" Taeyeon asked causing Tiffany to nod . "Yah ! You guys haven't married , you guys can't sleep together ."

"Why ? Are you jealous ?? We also sleep together last night ." Tiffany .

"Heh ?? Jealous ?! Hell , no ! Y...yah ! Last night is different . I slept on a cold , uncomfortable FLOOR while you slept on a warm , comfortable BED , you know ." Taeyeon childishly argued . Actually , he is a bit jealous to know that Wooyoung's going to sleep with her .

"Eh ? What's with your luggage out here ?" Tiffany asked and opened his luggage . "You're going somewhere ?"

"....Y...yeah . I think I'm going to move out . I'll be living back with Yul ." Taeyeon said .

"Huh ?"

"Since Wooyoung are here , I don't think I am needed that much right ? Furthermore , I won't get in your way . But Aiden will be in your hands , you know . Make sure that Wooyoung of yours take good care of him ." Taeyeon said first before Tiffany can tell him about moving out .

"..B..but , he can't take care of babies" Tiffany can't came out with more excuse or reason . In her heart , she wants Taeyeon to stay but  she don't know what to do about Wooyoung .

"Heh ? You take care then . Aiden is your sister's . How do you expect that I'm the only one that take care ? If Wooyoung really loves you , he's must be willing to take care of Aiden as well , okay ?" Taeyeon said .

"But ...."

"Yah ! Why there is many 'but' ?? . Furthermore , I won't mind . Why ? You don't want me to go ?" Taeyeon .

"W..what ?! Hah !" Tiffany rolled her eyes .

"Eeeeeeyyyyyyy ~ Come on ~ Just admit !" Taeyeon smirked playfully .

"Aidenn ~ Come to auntie !" Tiffany ignored him and carried Aiden ...

......

Next morning 

"Ahhhh ~" Tiffany groaned as she wakes up ."Taeyeon-ah..." She mumbled Taeyeon's name as she saw a man's back view beside her . She forgot that Wooyoung's here . (A/N : EhHey . Looks like Tiffany really wants to sleep with Taeyeon . hahaha)

"Urghh ~~" Wooyoung mumbled and turns . 

"Oh my god . Did I just call him Taeyeon ?" Tiffany opened her eyes immediately . She then wake up and leave Wooyoung sleep there alone as she went downstairs . 

"Oh ? You are already awake ? Your breakfast are in the dining table . Oh yes , including Wooyoung's " Taeyeon smiles as he was feeding Aiden with baby food . His luggage is already in the living room .

"...You are leaving now ?" Tiffany asked .

"Yup ! I'm waiting for you to wake up . Wait a moment . I almost finish feeding him ." Taeyeon said .

"I..it's okay ." She said and went to them . She is surely sad that Taeyeon are not staying with her . She does not know why she is feeling that way .

"Yah ! Later for the photoshoot , don't be late . 2PM SHARP . " Taeyeon reminded . Hearing that , she then remembers that she will be seeing him again for next 3 days .

"Oh yes . Of course I won't be late !" Tiffany suddenly say excitedly .

"Jesussss ~ Why so excited , you rusyvert ?" Taeyeon stared at Tiffany .

"W..what ?! Yah ! I'm not excited at all , okay you midvert !" Tiffany stick her tongue out .

"Now I'm not staying with you for the moment . I know that you will be sad that you can't touch and stare at muscle again ." Taeyeon teased and laughed .

"Hah ! I doubt so . I think you're the one will be veryyyy sad that you can't stared at my y and cleavage , righttt ?" Tiffany teased back and show her obvious cleavage as she is now wearing her pyjamas. Taeyeon's face turns red when he heard her and cleavage .

"Hoho . Your face ! Your face is turning redddd ~~" Tiffany laughed .

"Y...yah yah yah ! Stop , okay ?! " Taeyeon glared at her playfully .

"Pfftttt ~ You're boringgggg ~" Tiffany imitated Taeyeon .

"Oi . You're not suitable for cute actions , okay ?" Taeyeon squinted his eyes .

"Hmm .. You're just jealous that I'm cute for this , righttt ?" Tiffany teased again .

"Yah yah ! Woaa . You've been daring this days huh ? I've regretted to teach you all of this . " Taeyeon playfully pinched his nose bridge and shook his head .

"Hehe . Now you know what am I capable of ." Tiffany said confidently .

"Tch , okay then . What is 1259 x 2214 ?" Taeyeon suddenly asked maths question .

"What the ? Yah ! That's not relevant ." Tiffany knocked his head frustratedly .

"Owwww ! Aidenn -ah . Your auntie is bullying me ~" Taeyeon complained at Aiden .

"Aiden . Don't listen to your ert uncle here. " Tiffany said . Aiden that could not understand a thing just giggled and laughed .

"Okayyy .. I think I should go now ." Taeyeon smiles and stood up .

"Now ??" Tiffany looks disappointed .

"Come on . I'm still your bodyguard . I will just 'quit' this until Wooyoung is gone . Eeeeyyy ~ You obviously likes me but still wants denyyy. " Taeyeon teased for the last time .

"Ish ! You ! Wanna get hit again ?" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Jesusss . Woah woah . Relax .. Haisss . As usual , bori...OWW !" Taeyeon cringed his face in pain and rubbed his head .

"Hmm .. I'm satisfied ." Tiffany nodded her head in satisfication .

"Hmph ! Mean ~" Taeyeon glared at her. "Anyway , I'm going now . Have fun with your Wooyoung and ...Aidennn ~Boiboi ." Taeyeon waved at Aiden as he took his luggage . "Oh yes ! 2PM sharp !" Taeyeon reminded for the last time before he went out .

".....Aiden-ah . I don't want him to leave ..... I already miss him" Tiffany said to Aiden when Taeyeon went out .

"Aha ! Knew it that you don't want me to leave ! Still want to denyyyyyy ~~ Hehehe ." Taeyeon went back in suddenly making Tiffany to gasp in surprised .

"Yahh ! W...why are you back ?!" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Hehehehe . I forgot my phone . Sorry , my majesty .." Taeyeon dorkily walked to the coffee table , took his phone and giggled cheekily before he really leave . "I'm really leaving . Don't worry . I won't come in like that again . Boibooooi ." Taeyeon waved like a kid and closed the door .

"Urghhh ... What's with the noise ???" At the same time , Wooyoung just woke up .

"Huh ? Taeyeon's left ."

"Oh . You told him already ? That's greaaat . B..but wait , why is the baby here ???" Wooyoung asked .

"Of course the baby is here . I have to take my sister's baby ."

"Aish ! So troublesome !"Wooyoung said and went to the dining table .

"Urghh . Selfish ." Tiffany said to herself . For the first time , she felt that Wooyoung is so selfish .

........................................................

Now , Tiffany and Wooyoung are having breakfast while Aiden sat on his high-chair quietly .(A/N : Don't ask me how there are a high-chair suddenly )

"So , are you working today ?" Wooyoung asked .

"Uhuh . I have photoshoot with Taeyeon ." 

"Can I follow ?"

"NO !" Tiffany suddenly shouted . For some reason , she just want to meet Taeyeon without him .

"Huh ? Why ??"

"I..it's because .. ha ! You remember the scandal about Taeyeon and I ? What will they say if I'm with you ?" Tiffany found a perfect excuse .

"Hmm .. True ...But I want to followw " Wooyoung said eagerly .

"Why do you want to follow so badly ?? Furthurmore , you just arrive yesterday . You just rest and play the XBOX . Just make sure you DON't spoil it ." Tiffany warned .

"XBOX ? Whose ? Since when you played that ?"

"It's Taeyeon's ."

"Oh . Aish .. Okayy then . Baby , I heard that you are going to design a new outfit , right ? For the 2012 Seoul Fashion Competition ."

"Hmm .. Yup . But I'm not sure what kind of clothes I am designing ."

"Oooo . Okay then .

.........................................................

"Hello ?" Wooyoung said to his phone . He came out from the house for a while while Tiffany is playing with Aiden .

"Sweetheaaart !" A lady's voice could be heard

"Heyy . Why are you calling me , baby ?" Wooyoung said as he looked behind to ensure Tiffany is not here .

"You told me that you're going to spy for me , right ? About Tiffany's designing clothes and stuff ." The lady saying cutely .

"Aigoo . My dear is so cute . I'm going to . But it's going to be a bit difficult . Don't worry , okay Nana ?" Wooyoung said to her girlfriend .

"Okayyy . Make sure as soon as possible . We have to win against her company ." Nana said . 

"Of course . Wait for me okay , sweetheart . I love you ~" Wooyoung whispers to the phone , not wanting Tiffany to listen .

"I love you toooo ~"

Im's Clothing Inc. and Hwang's Fashion Ent. are rivals since 3 years ago . However , Mr Hwang's second daughter who will be taking over the company ,

Hwang Tiffany is much more capable and expert in fashion industry as her fashion designing are unique and pleasant to see . Mr Im's first daughter who will be taking over the company , Im Nana too is also capable and good in the industry . But , Nana always lose due to Tiffany's popularity . Nana also not happy with Tiffany as she always took the spotlight . 

Nana then went to the US , just to capture Tiffany's boyfriend . She stayed with Wooyoung to totally make him fall in love with her .With her y look , tall and slender body , Wooyoung is easily captured . They have even slept together .

Now , Wooyoung really in love with Nana but not for Nana . She just used him to spy on Tiffany's work and planning but Wooyoung doesn't know the truth . He really thought that Nana loves him .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha . Muaha . I'm bad , right ? Hehehe .

P.S : Wooyoung and Nana's fans ! I'm sorry . Hehe . Forgive me just for the fic . (: