I Got A Boy

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

Moments later

"Aaaaah ! I'm so full !" Taeyeon stood up and stretched his body while patting on his full belly .

"I can see that , baby boy ." Tiffany teased while pointing to his tummy , making Taeyeon to feel a bit embarrased .

"Well ~ This shows how great my cooking skills is ." Taeyeon said proudly .

"Uhuh . This is totally delicious . So now , can baby boy sit in the living room and watch tv while I will clean the dishes ?" Tiffany asked sweetly . Since Taeyeon had cooked breakfast , Tiffany helped to wash the plates .

 

"Otayy , mummy !" Taeyeon cutely responds like a kid and purposely skipped his way to the living room , causing Tiffany to chuckle .

As Taeyeon sits down on the couch , he took a peek at Tiffany who just started to clean the dishes . He then secretly took out his phone to reply Yoona's text  . He still haven't suspect anything as he thought Yoona and him had the same interest in games , that's all .

 

To : Unknown number 

Sure thing . But if I'm going for dinner at your house , can I bring Tiffany , my girlfriend along ? Well , her jealousy is veryyy big ... and yeahh ... Can I ?? Hehe (; Don't worry , the shirt looks veryyy clean as new . However , your sister's laundry soap smells flowery flowery . hahaha .

 

"Baby . I'm done . Are we ready to go ?" Tiffany walked out from the kitchen . Luckily , she doesn't saw Taeyeon who was texting Yoona as she was fixing her clothes a bit .

"Oh ? Yess .. Let's go ." Taeyeon quickly hide his phone . If Tiffany saw it , she might start all of random guesses again .

Taeyeon wore his favourite purple watch and took the car keys before went to the car with Tiffany .

"Let's goooo ~" Taeyeon started the engine and start driving .

"Baby . I don't think you will need to bodyguard me for today ." Tiffany said while scrolling her iPad apps .

"Why ?" 

"Daddy also will be going for all of the meetings and fansigns for today . You know that he has a looooot of bodyguards for himself right ? I guess it's already safe ." Tiffany giggled .

"What ? Are you saying when you're not safe with me ??" Taeyeon acted to be angry .

"NO ! Don't misunderstandd !" Tiffany pouted .

"Okay okay . I'm just kidding ~ When did Uncle Hwang tells you ? I didn't see at your calender just now ." Taeyeon laughed , causing Tiffany to punch softly at his chest . 

"He just told me . See ." Tiffany showed the text message that she just received from Mr Hwang .

 

From : Daddy<3

Miyoung-ah . My schedule changed a bit . For the whole day , I'll be with you for all of the meetings and fansigns for today . Is that okay ? So conclusion , I'm going for the fansign as well . Today will be quite a busy day , my daughter . (: I'll be waiting for you in my office . 

 

"Alrightt . Then what did you reply ?" 

"I just said 'no problem' ." Tiffany chuckled .

"Okay then . I'll drop you off at the entrance , okay ?" 

"Sure ."

 

A few minutes later , they reached Hwang's building . "Here we areee ~" 

"Thank you , babyy . Uhh ... b ... I think I will be eating lunch and dinner with daddy for today ... I'm sorryy ..." Tiffany looked down in guilty as again they can't have lunch and dinner together again . She said with a soft voice .

"..It's okay . It is your dad . I don't mind . If it is your clients again , then I'll be mad . Okay ?" Taeyeon used his index finger and push Tiffany's chin so she looked up .

"Really ?" Tiffany gave him a smiling with her crescent eyes , earning a nod and a peck on her cheek . 

"Thank youu ~" They hugged . Well , Taeyeon is still a thoughtful and understanding boyfriend . 

"Alrightt , my princess . You should go now . Your daddy is waiting ." Taeyeon said . As Tiffany prepared to get down from the car , she stopped and turn back to Taeyeon .

"You ! Don't you dare to go to that girl's house when I'm away . Understand ? Don't meet her as well . I'll be calling you every 10 minutes . I'll video call you so you can show me your surroundings . Understand ?" The sweet Tiffany now had changed back to the possesive and jealous Tiffany . 

"O-okay , sweetie . Don't worry , I won't ." Taeyeon ensured her as he felt a bit afraid .

"Good . I gotta go ! Love you ." Tiffany gave a short kiss on his lip before getting down . She waved for the last time before she really enters the building . 

"Okaaay .... Now where should I go ??" Taeyeon pouted .

Fortunately , at the same time , someone texted him . No no , not Yoona .

 

From : Hayeon-littleidiot <3

Oppa , are you busy ?

 

From : Taeyeon-oppamidget <3

You're at the right time . I'm too free right now and I'm bored . *pouts* Why ?

 

From : Hayeon-littleidiot <3

Yayy ! I have no class today . I'm at Paradise' Cafe . Wanna hang out here ? Sooyoung is here too . (A/N : Remember this . I already change Hayeon's boyfriend that used to be Sunny to Sooyoung . So now , Hayeon's bf is Sooyoung . ) 

 

From : Taeyeon-oppamidget <3

Sounds a greaaaat deal . I'll be arriving in 10minutes . Ciaoo ~

 

10 Minutes Later

Taeyeon pushed the main door and went in . Even though it's only morning , they are quite a lot of people here . Some people are still having their breakfast , some are just talking with their friends while enjoying music from the live band .

Taeyeon looked around and searched everywhere . Finally , he saw his sister who was sitting at the left side .

"Oi ." Taeyeon softly pushed Hayeon's shoulder who is eating some sandwiches , making her to look up .

"Oppaaa !" Hayeon stood up and hugged her brother . "Where's Tiffany unnie ?"

"She's workingg ."

"Eh ? Then how about you ? I thought you're her bodyguard as well ?" Hayeon asked .

"All of her schedule today together with her father and her father has a lot of bodyguards so I can take a restt ." Taeyeon playfully raises his eyebrows up and down .

"Do you want to order , sir ?" A waitor came .

"One orange juice . Thank you ." Taeyeon answered . "So , where is Sooyoung ?? " Taeyeon asked .

"There ." Hayeon pointed to the stage . Taeyeon turns his head and saw Sooyoung who was singing .

"He is in the band ?" Taeyeon asked again .

"Yup . He didn't tell you that time ?" Hayeon asked . 

Taeyeon thinks a bit . "Oh yes yes . I forgot . hehe ." Taeyeon laughed and turns his head again to the band . His body was moving from left to right as he follows the rhythm . "He's good ." Taeyeon said .

 

*Ringringring* - Fanybabyy<3 - VideoCall

 

"Hayeon . I'll be back ." Taeyeon ran outside of the cafe to answer the call .

"Hi , babyy !" Taeyeon answered the video call .

"Baby . Where are you ?" Tiffany asked as she looked at the background .

"I'm outside a cafe ."

"With who ?? Why must you answer it outside ?? Is it that Yoona again ?? Or-" There , Tiffany started to spat out guesses .

"Hey hey heyyy . I'm not with that Yoona , okay ? I'm with my sister , Hayeon . We're hanging out here . I'm answering it outside because they is a live band in there . I'm afraid it's too loud for you ." Taeyeon interrupted Tiffany and explained .

"Really ? I want to see your sister ." Tiffany persistently want to see the proof that he's with his sister and not with Yoona or random woman .

"Hais .. Okay okay . Hold on ." Taeyeon playfully shook his head and went back in .

"Hayeon , say hi ." Taeyeon said to Hayeon while showing his phone .

Hayeon's face brightened up . "Hello , unnie !" She waved enthusiastically .

"Hello , hayeon ! Hayeon-ah . Where are you guys now ?" Tiffany asked for confirmation . If she's starts to be jealous , she would keep asking and asking .

"We're at ParadiseCafe ." Hayeon answered . Then , Taeyeon pulled away his phone from Hayeon and talked to Tiffany .

"There ? You believe me ?" Taeyeon smiles .

"Hmmm .. Last one . Show me your surroundings ."

"Haiyoooo ~ Okay okay ." Taeyeon then turns his phone 360 degrees . "Done ? Is that okay ?" He asked . Suddenly , Tiffany cut down the call . "What the ??"

 

*Ringringring*

"Hellooo ?" Taeyeon answered the call . This time , it's a normal call . 

"I believe you . hehe . I'm sorry , baby that I have to do this ." Tiffany said sadly . Taeyeon already can imagine that she's pouting now .

"It's okay . I know that you reallllyyy loves me that's why you're doing this , right ?"

"Uhuh .... Baby . Pass the phone to Hayeon , pleaaase ." Tiffany instructed while using her aegyo . 

"Huh ? O-okaaayyy ." He can't say anything because Tiffany's aegyo will always win against him . "Hayeon . Here." He passes his phone .

The girls talked a bit and they kept laughing . Taeyeon kept hearing his sister saying 'okayokay' .

"Remember . Don't tell him that I'm going there , you know . I'm coming soon . " Tiffany said to Hayeon . Her first meeting was postponed and she had 2 hours free time so she decided to meet them .

"Yes , m'amm ." Hayeon laughed .

"Haha . Okay . I'm reaching soon . See you later ! Bye " Tiffany shut the line .

"Here ." Hayeon passed back the phone to Taeyeon .

"What did she say ?" Taeyeon is curious with what Tiffany inform her .

"Nothing . She told me to watch over you . Hohoho . Looks like you're in trouble before huh ?. tsktsktsk . She said bye to you ." Hayeon playfully shook her head . That was just a lie by Hayeon but Taeyeon thought Tiffany really told her about it .

"Huh ? B-bye ...."

 

"Thank you . We'll have 6minutes break before we'll continue ." Sooyoung said as soon the song ended . Most people clapped their hands .

"Good morning , hyung ." Sooyoung greeted Taeyeon politely as he bowed 90 degrees .

"Morning morning . Come on and sit down ." Taeyeon said .

"Thank you . So how do you guys like the song ?" Sooyoung asked .

"I love it !" Hayeon kissed him .

"Ahem ahem ." Taeyeon acted to cough . "Oopss , sorry . " Hayeon giggled .

"That song is very nice . Whose song is that?" Taeyeon asked while sipping his orange juice .

"Our original song . I made the melody ." Sooyoung smiles .

"Oooo . No wonderr that song is nice ." Taeyeon nodded his head .

"Hah ! Oppa . Why don't you sing after this ? Your voice is nice . "Hayeon suddenly suggested .

"Oh , hyungnim . You are good in singing ? " Sooyoung asked .

"Eyyy . Don't believe this idiott ." Taeyeon joked .

"It's okay . Come on . Just tryy ." Sooyoung laughed .

"I don't want . I'm shyy . Furthermore , the boss will be angry ." Taeyeon playfully covered his face .

"The boss will be angry ?? What for ? Sooyoung and his friends there are the bosses here ."Hayeon explained .

"What ?? Really ?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief and yet receives a nod .

"Go ahead and sing . Gooo ~" Hayeon whined .

"But ... but what song ??" 

"Anything . " Suddenly , a soft lady voice said , making Hayeon , Sooyoung and Taeyeon to turn . Taeyeon was so shocked while Hayeon and Sooyoung look calm 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who's that ladyyyyyyy ? Tiffany or someone elseeee ? Who do you want ? Tell me your pick . hehehee

P.S : Have you guys watch I got a boy full mv ?! Oh god . I love that songg . For the first time , it's kinda a weird song . After my second time , I love ittttt ~ (;