Yo ~

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

 

2 HOURS LATER

"Hmm ... Baby . I thought you have a meeting later ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Why ? Can't wait to get rid of me now ?" Tiffany asked coldly as she is still glaring at Yoona . She have to say that Yoona is a quite pretty  and tall lady for a guy to not fall in love with her . So , she become jealous again .

"Huh ?? No no no ! I'm just afraid that dad is waiting for you and you will be late for meeting . I don't want to get blame , you knoww .." Taeyeon pouted cutely , causing Yoona to giggle secretly and Tiffany to smile at him .

"Aww .. You won't .... Alright thenn . Send me back to office . I took cab here ." Tiffany kissed his lips , not knowing that Yoona rolled her eyes in her own jealousy world .

"Okay then ." Taeyeon smiles and nodded his head . "Uhh , Yoona . Are you still staying here ?" Taeyeon asked , just asking .

"Nope . My working shift is gonna start soon . I'm going for work now after I finished this drink ." Yoona said , hopefully that Taeyeon want to send her to work as well . 

"Oh . Going with who ?" 

"I have to take cab . My car is still in maintanence ." Yoona smiles . Tiffany just sitting there , killing Yoona in her mind for talking to her lover .

"Oh really ? Come on then . I'll send you to the airport . I have no work for today ."

"What ?! " Tiffany stood and snapped . Now , she is super jealous after her BOYFRIEND want to send her rival to work . Whuuut ?

"Dad confirms that I do not have to work for today ." Taeyeon said nonchantly . He still don't realise that Tiffany is super super jealous . He thought it's just a normal jealous and now she's okay .

"You ! Urghh !" Tiffany rolled her eyes angrily since she can't argued back as indeed Taeyeon has no work for today .

"Really ? I won't decline then ." Yoona giggled . Hehe .... 

"Hyung hyunggg . Come here . " Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon and called him over . 

"Yes ?" Taeyeon said to Soo .

"Can you send Eunji back home as well ? I don't want WWIII to start in here . " Sooyoung whispered .

"WWIII ? Why ?"

"What if I have to sing later and Eunji spouted any past stories about us or her or me to Hayeon ? She will be super angry and jealous . You're her brother . You should know what she will do if she become ultra jealous ." Sooyoung asked .

"Uhhh .... of course I remember ." Taeyeon gulped . Last 3 years , Hayeon become super jealous to one of her ex-boyfriend's flirty friend . She pulled the lady's hair so aggresively and slapped that girl very hard that the lady was admitted to the hospital . Now , don't ask where the lady is or what happened to her .

"Alright alright . I'll send her ." Taeyeon continued .

"Eunji . Do you want to go home first ? Taeyeon hyung will send you home . I will be here late with Hayeon here ." Sooyoung asked .

"Huh ?" Eunji said disappointedly . “Why ?” She pouted .

“Stop it , bit*h . You’re not cute . -.-” Hayeon cursed in her mind .

"It's because Hayeon and I will stay here quite long and after that , we have an appointment somewhere . Don't worry . Taeyeon hyung is not dangerous .  " Sooyoung joked  .

"Hmm .... Okay then ." Eunji sighed .

"Come on . Don't be sad . You can meet me again someday ." Sooyoung tries to cheer her up .

"Okay then ! Make sure you're free !" Eunji then smiled after hearing that .

Hayeon rolled her eyes then secretly pinched Sooyoung's thighs . "OUCH! " Sooyoung shrieked .

"Omo . Are you okay ?" Eunji asked concernly as the rest watched . Hayeon looked at different place as she's jealous .

"Wow . Luckily Hayeon is my sister and not my girlfriend . Her jealousy seems to be more terrible than Tiffany ." Taeyeon mumbled , didn't know that in fact Hayeon and Tiffany's jealousies are in the same level . 

"Haha . I'm okay . Just felt something pain , that's all ." Sooyoung lied and force a small laugh . 

"Okay then .." Eunji nodded .

"Sooooo girls ? Are you ready to go ?" Taeyeon asked , not wanting the group to have more awkward moment .

"I think I'm ready !" Yoona said .

"Me too !" Eunji replied .

"Hmm ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and stood up before she went out first to the car . Apparently , she is super jealous about sending Yoona to work . It's getting worse also because Taeyeon is also sending Eunji back home . 

"Baby ?" Taeyeon frowned . What did I do now ? *pouted*

"Let's go , girls . Hayeon , Sooyoung . I will see you guys next time ." Taeyeon waved at them and walked out who was followed by Yoona at his side  .

"Bye , oppa ."Eunji waved to Sooyoung ONLY .

"Tsh ." Hayeon glared Eunji again .

 

With Taeyeon & the girls .

"Ahh ~ So what are you destinations , girls ?" Taeyeon looked at the back through the rear-view mirror to Yoona and Eunji who were sitting at the back and Tiffany sat beside him . 

"I'm going to Gimpo Airport , oppa ." Yoona gave a smile and answered sweetly .

"Tsh . Whatever ." Tiffany said in her mind and rolled her eyes while looking outside . Even though she looks like not interested in their conversation , she can't resist to listen to Yoona and Taeyeon's conversation . She hate it .

Even Taeyeon assured that Yoona was his school friend which was a lie , she still feel that Yoona's trying to steal him away . Errr ... ladies' sixth sense ~

"I'm going to COEX Mall , oppa ." Eunji replied with her normal eye smile . 

"Oh not you too , Eunji !" Tiffany frowned . Tiffany thought that Eunji's eyesmile is to flirt as well . She's really jealous now .

"COEX ? Oh . That's quite near with Tiffany's house . Why don't I send Fany first , then Yoona then Eunji ? It is okay ?" Taeyeon suggested .

"Okay then !" Yoona said excitedly . She kinda wants Tiffany to get off first so she can talk comfortably with Taeyeon .

"No ." Tiffany said coldly , interrupting Yoona causing her to roll her eyes secretly .

"Why ?? It's nearer . The buliding is two kilometers away from here . Then , I can go Gimpo Airport then I'll go to COEX then straight home ." Taeyeon said calmly .

"Send me last ." Tiffany said sternly while looking in front .

"O-okay then ." Taeyeon just complied .

 

Soon later , Taeyeon had sent Yoona and Eunji off and right now , they are making their way back to Hwang's building . 

"Baby . You should go work first just now ." Taeyeon looks at Tiffany .

"Why ? Can't wait to get rid of me so you can talk to Yoona easily ?" Tiffany accused .

"Huh ??? No of course ! But I think you're gonna be late for the meeting . Maybe I think you ARE late ." Taeyeon said nonchantly .

"It's better I'm late for MEETING than I'm late to save my boyfriend from getting away !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Huh ? What do you mean ??" Taeyeon asked .

"Don't ask me the obvious , Kim Taeyeon . I simply don't like that Yoona ." She glared at Taeyeon .

"Ahhhh ~ So you are reaaaaaally jealous about Yoona from just now huh ?" He asked while smiling .

"..................." Tiffany ignored him .

"Hey ~ Don't worry . I promise that I will love you forever and won't leave you , okay ? Furthermore , Yoona and I are just friends . I don't think more than that ." Taeyeon holds her hand and stare at her while the traffic light is red .

"I trust you but I feel that I could not trust her . I don't know why . Are you sure that Yoona is just your school friend ?" Tiffany turns to stare into Taeyeon's eyes .

However , Taeyeon quickly looks to the front to avoid her stare and let go of her hand . "Y-yeah . She is ." Taeyeon said in a bit with stutter . Luckily at the same time , the traffic light turns green so Tiffany did not suspect as she thought he lets go her hand for the traffic .

Oh god . I feel very bad for lying . Is it true ? I don't know Yoona that well though . Is Tiffany right about Yoona ? Eiiii . But I don't think so ... *sigh*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After so long , update for you guys ! Hehehe .

I don't want any silent readers please . For seriously ~ *criesssss* hahahaa

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT . UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE . SUBSRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBCRIBE .